Clarksburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

Whos the prettiest cheerleader at Valley?
HolocaustDidntHa ppen

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

None of them, they're every bit uglier than hell...
Thomas

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

You need to crawl under a rock, they are pretty !!!!! You must be from Pike Central,lol.
anonymous

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Judged:

Katie Thacker is beautiful and Morgan Jarrell is also. Shelby Valley has a good team but I thought the rule was that you had to be able to do a back hand spring??? At the PCB, I seen one Valley cheerleader make several attempts to do a standing but could never land it right. She almost fell on her knees once. What is up with that?
nosyrosy

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Why are you worried about it?Mind your own busy-ness
uhmmm

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

nosyrosy wrote:
Why are you worried about it?Mind your own busy-ness
I am not worried about it. I simply asked a question as to why someone without gymnastics skills (which is usually required for SV's team) made it, but someone with gymnastics didn't make it.
I don't see how that is possible. I wasn't trying to be rude, I didn't even post anyone's name.. which I wouldn't do because that is embarrassing towards the person and I wouldn't want to be mean.
I wish the best of luck to their team, Sorry for asking a simple question, I guess... Why would you be so offended by that?
knows all

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

I also thought you had to be able to do gymnastics to be part of the team, let me guess her mom is a teacher.That's usually the way it works.
Thomas

Bessemer, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Wait, I didnt ask about skill level because they do an awesome job. All I askes was, whos the prettiest !!!!!
So is anyone else on the team pretty besides Katie?
hello

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Thomas wrote:
Wait, I didnt ask about skill level because they do an awesome job. All I askes was, whos the prettiest !!!!!
So is anyone else on the team pretty besides Katie?
so it's awesome that all the cheerleaders can tumble but one?
& Yeah, almost all the cheerleaders are pretty I just stated who I thought was prettiet (Katie & Morgan) Beth is also very pretty.
Thomas

Bessemer, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

hello wrote:
<quoted text>
so it's awesome that all the cheerleaders can tumble but one?
& Yeah, almost all the cheerleaders are pretty I just stated who I thought was prettiet (Katie & Morgan) Beth is also very pretty.
Maybe she was having a bad day. If shes on the team she has to be good. Valley doesn't pick bad cheerleaders !!!!!!!!
notta

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

no that one quit a while back
Thomas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Who is the brown head thats real small?
my right hand

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Judged:

F-uck valley east ridge is where its at
well

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Thomas wrote:
You need to crawl under a rock, they are pretty !!!!! You must be from Pike Central,lol.
whats wrong with pike central i think were great and we beat u at football so haha but anyways who cares about the cheerleaders now we need to see who the hotest footballl player is i think it is Michael Bartley!!!
ER Fan

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

well wrote:
<quoted text>
whats wrong with pike central i think were great and we beat u at football so haha but anyways who cares about the cheerleaders now we need to see who the hotest footballl player is i think it is Michael Bartley!!!
everyone beat them at football. lollololol
what

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Thomas wrote:
Who is the brown head thats real small?
seriously they don't even know most of their cheers. who cares? lol
Thomas

Mocksville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Judged:

my right hand wrote:
No need for bad language.
LMFAO

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

my right hand wrote:
lmfao yeah east ridge is where its at......for drugs and various std's
Shelby Valley is Awesome

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

You all are going to start a topix about some kids. That is crazy! To think that they are people that would even responed to this makes me sick. Why don't you pick on someone your own size and not kids!!! By the way Shelby Valley is awesome and who won everything last year! The only reason East Ridge won the other day was because all of Shelby Valley's good players graduated last year. Just give them time and they will beat you all again. LOL
yeah right

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Shelby Valley is Awesome wrote:
You all are going to start a topix about some kids. That is crazy! To think that they are people that would even responed to this makes me sick. Why don't you pick on someone your own size and not kids!!! By the way Shelby Valley is awesome and who won everything last year! The only reason East Ridge won the other day was because all of Shelby Valley's good players graduated last year. Just give them time and they will beat you all again. LOL
You make yourself sick huh? You responded to it. Valley didn't win "everything" Their basketball team did. East Ridge beat valley because they are better, no matter who graduated last year it doesn't matter. East Ridge has a better football team than Valley. I mean 31-6? Wow that is a lot. I doubt valley will ever beat anyone at anything. Last year was "last year". It's a whole new year, so dwell on the past. Valley will never even MAKE it to the sweet 16 ever again much less win it. lol your right, they need a lot of practice time to "attempt" to beat the warriors again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••