Shelby Valley Cheerleaders

Shelby Valley Cheerleaders

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thomas

Dundee, OH

#1 Sep 9, 2010
Whos the prettiest cheerleader at Valley?
HolocaustDidntHa ppen

Jonancy, KY

#2 Sep 10, 2010
None of them, they're every bit uglier than hell...
Thomas

Toccoa, GA

#3 Sep 10, 2010
You need to crawl under a rock, they are pretty !!!!! You must be from Pike Central,lol.
anonymous

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Sep 10, 2010
Katie Thacker is beautiful and Morgan Jarrell is also. Shelby Valley has a good team but I thought the rule was that you had to be able to do a back hand spring??? At the PCB, I seen one Valley cheerleader make several attempts to do a standing but could never land it right. She almost fell on her knees once. What is up with that?
nosyrosy

Ransom, KY

#5 Sep 13, 2010
Why are you worried about it?Mind your own busy-ness
uhmmm

Elkhorn City, KY

#6 Sep 13, 2010
nosyrosy wrote:
Why are you worried about it?Mind your own busy-ness
I am not worried about it. I simply asked a question as to why someone without gymnastics skills (which is usually required for SV's team) made it, but someone with gymnastics didn't make it.
I don't see how that is possible. I wasn't trying to be rude, I didn't even post anyone's name.. which I wouldn't do because that is embarrassing towards the person and I wouldn't want to be mean.
I wish the best of luck to their team, Sorry for asking a simple question, I guess... Why would you be so offended by that?
knows all

Pikeville, KY

#7 Sep 14, 2010
I also thought you had to be able to do gymnastics to be part of the team, let me guess her mom is a teacher.That's usually the way it works.
Thomas

Birmingham, AL

#8 Sep 14, 2010
Wait, I didnt ask about skill level because they do an awesome job. All I askes was, whos the prettiest !!!!!
So is anyone else on the team pretty besides Katie?
hello

Elkhorn City, KY

#9 Sep 14, 2010
Thomas wrote:
Wait, I didnt ask about skill level because they do an awesome job. All I askes was, whos the prettiest !!!!!
So is anyone else on the team pretty besides Katie?
so it's awesome that all the cheerleaders can tumble but one?
& Yeah, almost all the cheerleaders are pretty I just stated who I thought was prettiet (Katie & Morgan) Beth is also very pretty.
Thomas

Birmingham, AL

#10 Sep 14, 2010
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
so it's awesome that all the cheerleaders can tumble but one?
& Yeah, almost all the cheerleaders are pretty I just stated who I thought was prettiet (Katie & Morgan) Beth is also very pretty.
Maybe she was having a bad day. If shes on the team she has to be good. Valley doesn't pick bad cheerleaders !!!!!!!!
notta

Ransom, KY

#13 Sep 14, 2010
no that one quit a while back
Thomas

Kingston, TN

#14 Sep 19, 2010
Who is the brown head thats real small?
my right hand

Pikeville, KY

#15 Sep 19, 2010
F-uck valley east ridge is where its at
well

Ashburn, VA

#16 Sep 19, 2010
Thomas wrote:
You need to crawl under a rock, they are pretty !!!!! You must be from Pike Central,lol.
whats wrong with pike central i think were great and we beat u at football so haha but anyways who cares about the cheerleaders now we need to see who the hotest footballl player is i think it is Michael Bartley!!!
ER Fan

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Sep 19, 2010
well wrote:
<quoted text>
whats wrong with pike central i think were great and we beat u at football so haha but anyways who cares about the cheerleaders now we need to see who the hotest footballl player is i think it is Michael Bartley!!!
everyone beat them at football. lollololol
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#18 Sep 19, 2010
Thomas wrote:
Who is the brown head thats real small?
seriously they don't even know most of their cheers. who cares? lol
Thomas

Manchester, TN

#19 Sep 20, 2010
my right hand wrote:
F-uck valley east ridge is where its at
No need for bad language.
LMFAO

Versailles, KY

#20 Sep 21, 2010
my right hand wrote:
F-uck valley east ridge is where its at
lmfao yeah east ridge is where its at......for drugs and various std's
Shelby Valley is Awesome

Elkhorn City, KY

#21 Sep 21, 2010
You all are going to start a topix about some kids. That is crazy! To think that they are people that would even responed to this makes me sick. Why don't you pick on someone your own size and not kids!!! By the way Shelby Valley is awesome and who won everything last year! The only reason East Ridge won the other day was because all of Shelby Valley's good players graduated last year. Just give them time and they will beat you all again. LOL
yeah right

Elkhorn City, KY

#22 Sep 21, 2010
Shelby Valley is Awesome wrote:
You all are going to start a topix about some kids. That is crazy! To think that they are people that would even responed to this makes me sick. Why don't you pick on someone your own size and not kids!!! By the way Shelby Valley is awesome and who won everything last year! The only reason East Ridge won the other day was because all of Shelby Valley's good players graduated last year. Just give them time and they will beat you all again. LOL
You make yourself sick huh? You responded to it. Valley didn't win "everything" Their basketball team did. East Ridge beat valley because they are better, no matter who graduated last year it doesn't matter. East Ridge has a better football team than Valley. I mean 31-6? Wow that is a lot. I doubt valley will ever beat anyone at anything. Last year was "last year". It's a whole new year, so dwell on the past. Valley will never even MAKE it to the sweet 16 ever again much less win it. lol your right, they need a lot of practice time to "attempt" to beat the warriors again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 6 min nocoalminershere 714
Vanderbeck Dislikes Some Social Media ????? 34 min Amy 3
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 37 min White_Lightning 24,543
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 49 min Cowboy 28,385
Judge Combs Redux 1 hr Amy 20
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 2 hr One Eyed Willy 264
Word Association (Aug '11) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 6,454
Ray Jones Attorney (Mar '11) 5 hr I Wonder 19
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages