Lortabs (hydrocodone).... blue or whi...

Lortabs (hydrocodone).... blue or white? Which works best for you?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ouchie

Pikeville, KY

#1 Dec 5, 2010
The blue ones always seem to help my pain more. What do you think? I know they say there is no difference. But I really can tell that there is. Maybe, it's just me.... I dunno.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 8, 2010
Must just be u... there is no difference... just made by a different company....
tellme

Anderson, SC

#3 Dec 8, 2010
So, you have a really bad back, right?
seeking spider

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Dec 8, 2010
arent the blue ones 10 mg and the white 7.5?
i guess i am out of the loop
cuz i take over the counter excedrin

Location hidden

#5 Dec 8, 2010
There are blue, white, green, yellow and pink 10's.... Most 7.5 are white, come in different sizes and one brand is actually speckled with green or blue... all the 5's are white....

The pink are usually 10/600 or 10/650 The others are 10/500...

The smaller yellow one is a 10/325 known as Norco

Location hidden

#6 Dec 8, 2010
Ppl that abuse pain meds... ones that crush and snort them usually claim that the blue or green help better... but the fact is that they crush up finer than the others...

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#7 Dec 8, 2010
there's some that are green with pink swirls in the middle, but u have to look at them at an angle!!!
lol

Clay City, KY

#8 Dec 8, 2010
taste the rainbow

Location hidden

#9 Dec 8, 2010
LOL @ taste the rainbow!
lil pig

Paintsville, KY

#10 Dec 9, 2010
they all work for me i get all the sex i can handle lol
need to know

United States

#11 Dec 9, 2010
Ya pill heads I say take them all.. the less people like you the BETTER......try a hand full pink...blue...white...whatever ....
lol

Clay City, KY

#12 Dec 9, 2010
need to know wrote:
Ya pill heads I say take them all.. the less people like you the BETTER......try a hand full pink...blue...white...whatever ....
yeah,bible thumper go to church and cast your judgement against everybody else for not doing what people like you want them to do.the last time i checked it is a this is the land of the free,so you do what you want and we will do the same.get my point...
seeking spider

Elkhorn City, KY

#13 Dec 9, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>yeah,bible thumper go to church and cast your judgement against everybody else for not doing what people like you want them to do.the last time i checked it is a this is the land of the free,so you do what you want and we will do the same.get my point...
oh dont worry the church crowd are well educated on pain pills, they take theirs before going and once they get home, and they cast judgement on everyone else, because, unlike all the rest of the world, they "need" their pain pills and everyone else is just an addict, oh and the person who said go take a handful of pills and die, haha, all u would get with lortabs most likely would be one hell of a buzz, and a bad headache the next day
why dont u on the other hand go and take an entire bottle of beta blockers

Location hidden

#14 Dec 9, 2010
Who here gave u the impression anyone was a pill head? Seriously? Someone asked what the difference in the 2 were, I answered, someone else asked a question... no one said they were a pill head??? Assume much??? And before u jump to the conclusion that I am a pill head b/c of my extensive knowledge of this subject, I'll stop you... because no, I am not. I am actually a pharmacy technician at the moment and I am persuing my degree in pharmacology to be a pharmacist... So, I have extensive knowledge about a lot of type of pills... this discussion just happened to be on one particular pill... so I agree will LOL... U need to get off ur soap box before u fall and hurt urself. Because then u'd be just like the rest of the hypocrits at church... if you aren't already. Have a Merry Christmas!!!

Location hidden

#15 Dec 9, 2010
U'd have to feed me a bottle of lortab to sit through a church service and listen to them spew ignorance at me... I learned a long time ago that churches were just where ppl got together to tell you to live as I say, not live as I do.

Location hidden

#16 Dec 9, 2010
PS... why don't u take a few handfuls of potassium... one less hypocrit in the world... wait till you hear what ur church buddies have to say about u at ur funeral!!!
lol

Clay City, KY

#17 Dec 9, 2010
Just Some Girl wrote:
PS... why don't u take a few handfuls of potassium... one less hypocrit in the world... wait till you hear what ur church buddies have to say about u at ur funeral!!!
finally,someone who sees it like i do,they hide behind the church and then go do the same thing they preach against.i guess great minds think alike....

Location hidden

#18 Dec 9, 2010
Indeed... Great minds do think alike... I may have been just another one of those church going zombies if I had not had some first hand experience at seeing how hypocritical the church members can be... which drove me to make sure I never became someone who crammed religion down every person's throat and judge those who resisted me. I believe everyone is a human being capable of believing and feeling for themselves what is right and what is wrong. People make choices... they live with the choices they make... drugs, church, jobs, kids, pets, what they chose to wear... it's their call... I will inform them to the best of my ability on something if my opinion is asked... but I won't force anyone to see things the way I do. There are so many closed minded people in Eastern KY who are scared shitless of anyone or anything that does not think and act like they do... it's sad really... but I am relieved to see that there is at least one indivual left there that can see where I am coming from! I left the area b/c I wasn't sure there were any... and I didn't want my children growing up learning to judge others and assuming that there is nothing but bad in people who are not just like them....
Lol

Winchester, KY

#19 Dec 9, 2010
U guys are redneck trash. I hope u all overdose. Less Medicaid skanks for tax payers to keep up. So, snort up, fools.
lol

Macon, GA

#20 Dec 9, 2010
Lol wrote:
U guys are redneck trash. I hope u all overdose. Less Medicaid skanks for tax payers to keep up. So, snort up, fools.
omg retard,i do work thank you.see what we mean by people like yourself judgeing all the time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Forumwatcher 177,984
I'm in trouble 5 hr Redneck 20
Word Association (Aug '11) 6 hr Jackie 8,800
County Attorney Race 6 hr Min 148
District Court Judges race 6 hr Soon 51
PMC Security 7 hr Poobear 40
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 8 hr Jackie 28,056

Pikeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages