Old School

Georgetown, KY

#44 Jul 25, 2011
Internet_pie is right in what he says. If a man takes his time (not necessarily 2 hours), a woman will absolutely love it, and yes, a woman can orgasm from anal sex. Internet_pie, you're the man!!
Sassypants

Pikeville, KY

#45 Aug 18, 2011
Personally, I LUUUVVVVVV anal and oral. Just sayin. Especially rough. Makes me feel like he just can't get enough of me.
honestmale

Macon, GA

#46 Aug 18, 2011
I say to just grab her by the shoulders and just ram it in her ol' Rooster hole
well

Clay City, KY

#47 Aug 18, 2011
Sassypants wrote:
Personally, I LUUUVVVVVV anal and oral. Just sayin. Especially rough. Makes me feel like he just can't get enough of me.
Where have you been my whole life? I've always wanted to stick it in a sexy girl's ass but have never found a taker. I think with guys, it is just "some women have such good looking asses" that you just want to ram it home. Keep posting sassypants..
honestmale

Macon, GA

#48 Aug 18, 2011
I like to stick it in a womans butt and make her try and sing the nation anthem.
You people should try itsometime , You'll laugh your a#s off. lol
I can see it

United States

#49 Aug 18, 2011
Sassypants wrote:
I bet that's someone middleaged and morbidly obese pretending to be a hottie.
Larry

Pikeville, KY

#50 Aug 18, 2011
Also takes it dry as chip!
Sassypants

Pikeville, KY

#51 Aug 18, 2011
I can see it wrote:
<quoted text>I bet that's someone middleaged and morbidly obese pretending to be a hottie.
I am middle-aged but I'm not morbidly obese, or pretending to be anything. I am average, I guess. But as far as the age goes, that only means that I've had enough to know what I like, and how to get it. These people need to stop being a prude and try different things, they might like it.
Hollor Infidel

Pikeville, KY

#52 Aug 18, 2011
Sassypants wrote:
<quoted text>
I am middle-aged but I'm not morbidly obese, or pretending to be anything. I am average, I guess. But as far as the age goes, that only means that I've had enough to know what I like, and how to get it. These people need to stop being a prude and try different things, they might like it.
Dang it ! I'm usally killed after the first hole .
blue moon of ky

United States

#53 Aug 18, 2011
Helllll Nooooo!!!!! Exit Only!!!! End of Story!!!!
could be the one

Hazard, KY

#54 Aug 19, 2011
Sassypants wrote:
<quoted text>
wow sassy you sound like someone id like no love to meet for a one night stand at lest than what ever happens could go and go and go
Backdoorman

Georgetown, KY

#55 Aug 19, 2011
I pulled it out once and it had a soup bean stuck on the head. I flicked it off and rammed it back home.
Heather

London, KY

#56 Aug 19, 2011
No, not me. I always viewed it as a homosexual act. I'm not downing homosexuals but that is definitely not my cup of tea.
anyone

Niederkassel, Germany

#57 Feb 15, 2012
i think its hot but its not good to ask for it so forget it.
anyone

Torrance, CA

#58 Feb 15, 2012
well,,, depends on the woman.
lmao

Clay City, KY

#59 Feb 15, 2012
i pounded my ole lady in the mudhole last night.. pulled out 2 pieces of corn and what appeared to be part of my fingernail where i fisted her the night before..butt secks....you just never know what will pop out!
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#60 Feb 15, 2012
I love it .
for the record

Richmond, KY

#61 Feb 15, 2012
just to make things clear here...butt sex and fisting arent the same right?
Hmmm

Los Angeles, CA

#62 Feb 15, 2012
for the record wrote:
just to make things clear here...butt sex and fisting arent the same right?
Better be careful doing anal sex, a black dude in town banged this older white woman up the tail and she had to go the hospital.
bigger jizz

Richmond, KY

#63 Feb 15, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Better be careful doing anal sex, a black dude in town banged this older white woman up the tail and she had to go the hospital.
Nothing like that jungle love!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min DITCH MITCH 4,857
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Ari son of Anarchy 153,426
Woman for slave 19 min HELP 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 20 min Jobs Lost 26,274
Smile 22 min Bunny Rabbitt 173
Ginseng Prices 2013 (Oct '13) 29 min Manda 79
Disgraced Ex-Gov Paul Patton Campaigning Hard f... 37 min Jobs Lost 37
Valley Elementary Teacher having an affair? 2 hr maybe 44
PMC appoints CEO ' S wife to run the physician ... 11 hr Former employee 28
Juanita Tue Retaliation 13
PMC Union (Aug '12) Tue Procedure 65
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
•••