just wandering

Ransom, KY

#1 Aug 21, 2012
i have been refered to pain managment in pikeville does anyone know about dr michael ratliff? any info would be helpful
pok-pok

Pikeville, KY

#2 Aug 21, 2012
just wandering wrote:
i have been refered to pain managment in pikeville does anyone know about dr michael ratliff? any info would be helpful
just cut the crap ,find a good walkin track and u will fell GOOD
Wow

Georgetown, KY

#3 Aug 21, 2012
just wandering wrote:
Dr Ratliff is really good I have seen him for about a year now, u will like him
dasticks78

Hazel Green, KY

#4 Aug 28, 2012
Is he afraid to prescribe pain meds cause my family physician is no longer doing so. I am on some pretty heavy doses and have been for 2 years.
Blue Cat

Pikeville, KY

#5 Oct 19, 2012
The Money and support for pain Drugs in Pike County has been pushed toward the street drugs. there no money in pain Drugs for the politicians. If the physical therapy at the hospital won't do it your out of luck. the other solution is the Steroid shots. that's not very popular with all the people getting Meningitis from them. the best and cheapest solution is to go to the Liquor store and load up. there has got to be some money put in someones pocket first before you can get any help. just pay your taxes at the Liquor store and everyone is happy or will get happy. you will find out that you can't get any help if you are truly in pain unless you line the hospital pocket or buy them off the streets. our forefathers made it with moonshine and liquor. you will find out that will be your best solution also.
interested

London, KY

#6 Oct 21, 2012
Im trying to get disability,DrRatliff office will let you pay cash but they want 3000-6000 for injections and thats ridiculous,they shouldnt make people take injections exspecially with the meninjidous outbreak

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I will never live in Eastern Kentucky 7 min you know 2
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min DITCH MITCH 13,540
$$127,400. wow 13 min Voter 48
Senator Ray Jones 19 min Scarecrow is Out 13
Appalachian Air 39 min Hit the Silk 2
Why has city election not aired on CH99 43 min Silly town cryers 6
Airplane tickets 43 min Im Shocked 78
LITAFIK Wins DEBATE 3 hr Little Frankie 29
FBI Comes To Pike 4 hr Cooperating Witness 10
State rep and mine inspector indicted on briber... 4 hr Amy 22