Dead woman hit by car
sad

Pikeville, KY

#23 Jun 9, 2013
This is very sad. I do not know the details of what happened to her(only what I read in the newspaper), but I know her family is heartbroken. I worked w/her grandmother a few years ago & we still stay in touch, she just lost her brother to cancer & now this. Please show some respect for the family, regardless of what you know or what you think you know about this young lady, she was still some one's daughter, granddaughter, sister & friend. How would you feel if it was your loved one?!?
ftw

Cantonment, FL

#24 Jun 9, 2013
too bad it wasn't "wtf"
To You Jill

Mount Sterling, KY

#25 Jun 9, 2013
Jill wrote:
Randell tacketts son one that use to have car lot
I know one thing, You better HAVE PROOF OF WHAT YOU POSTED.
orwhat

Georgetown, KY

#27 Jun 10, 2013
To You Jill wrote:
<quoted text> I know one thing, You better HAVE PROOF OF WHAT YOU POSTED.
what will stevie do?? get drunk and call 911 and get an ambulance ride?
that is how it is

Ransom, KY

#28 Jun 10, 2013
well she was a drunk driving, sexual offending, pillheaded thief. that's how she lived. that's how she will be remembered. if you don't want to be remembered that way don't live like that. she wasted her entire adult life in the worst ways possible.
that is how it is

Ransom, KY

#29 Jun 10, 2013
my bad about the drunk driving. typo. lol as if it matters. people like this aren't just suffering from an addition. that's just part of it. they're selfish as hell and don't care about ruining their own life and everyone's elses lives that are around them.
No Amnesty

Marlton, NJ

#30 Jun 10, 2013
that is how it is wrote:
my bad about the drunk driving. typo. lol as if it matters. people like this aren't just suffering from an addition. that's just part of it. they're selfish as hell and don't care about ruining their own life and everyone's elses lives that are around them.
You should not be so quick to judge since you never know when someone in your family that you love and care about gets caught up in bad stuff. A life was lost and none of us are so perfect as to judge.
yup

Martin, KY

#31 Jun 11, 2013
I heard the same thing that Randal Tacketts son Steven Tackett was possibly responsible for her death.I've not seen the boy in years but last time I was visiting family on lick fork I seen him and he was so damn skinny you could definitely tell he was still on drugs....so if drugs was involved I wouldn't be surprised if he was responsible...so sad how bad the younger generation is on dope these days
Quite frankly

Wilson, NC

#32 Jun 11, 2013
I checked the KY sex offender registry. There is no Jessica Stambaugh/Jessica Hall listed in this state. Was it in another state? I'm just curious as to where you obviously well informed individuals got your information.

That being said, I'd like to preface my next statement by saying, I don't do drugs. I don't drink. Heck, I don't even smoke or chew. I am a working professional. I'm clean. I live in a nice home in a nice neighborhood. And I'd much rather someone choose to use drugs in the privacy of their home or a friend's home than to publicly come to a site like this, hide their name like a little chicken shit, and drag the name of a young woman snuffed out before her time through the mud. I wonder how you'd feel if you died in a car crash and someone went within earshot of your grieving mother and said, "He wasn't worth a shit. All he ever did was sneak around, hiding his name like a coward, and stir up trouble without ever having the balls to look anyone in the face. I'm glad he's dead and hope the worms eat well on his rancid corpse."

But that will never happen will it 'sex offender','speed bumps','honestly', or 'that is how it is'? Because you're just a bunch of pussies and you'll never let anyone know who you are.

Sit there in the warm glow of your monitor and pat yourself on the back for spreading lies and talking shit about the deceased with no regard for the broken heart of a mother, a father, a sister, a brother, a grandmother, a grandfather, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, and a community that feels the loss all too well. She WILL be missed by those that knew and loved her.
facts

Martin, KY

#33 Jun 11, 2013
They need to ask the tacketts boy about the hammer he hit her in the back of the head, that's what he told a person close to him guess they want all that close cause this guys spillin his guts to people
Yep

Winchester, KY

#35 Jun 11, 2013
facts wrote:
They need to ask the tacketts boy about the hammer he hit her in the back of the head, that's what he told a person close to him guess they want all that close cause this guys spillin his guts to people
This is a death investigation. If anyone knows or has heard anything like this, they need to contact the KSP and the detectives working this case. Whether it's hear-say or not. Every T crossed and every i dotted. Every leaf turned over. I urge you to please contact the KSP. You need not give your name. Please.
Just Me

Mount Sterling, KY

#36 Jun 11, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a death investigation. If anyone knows or has heard anything like this, they need to contact the KSP and the detectives working this case. Whether it's hear-say or not. Every T crossed and every i dotted. Every leaf turned over. I urge you to please contact the KSP. You need not give your name. Please.
Just my thought is this is like everything on this trash site, Just that, "TRASH TALK". Just think with some "COMMON SENCE", If the things being said on here were true the KSP would have already made a arrest. I think this is just someone trying to "BASH" this man.
gps

Winchester, KY

#37 Jun 12, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
I don't know anything about the girl but Lick Creek is up towards Feds Creek. Lick Creek is not around Beefhide. Praying for the family of this girl. I know a couple different Steve Tacketts anyone have any idead which one they are referring to?
Lick creek is at Fedscreek but Lick Fork is on U.S. 23 straight across from the Beefide turn.
someone

Ransom, KY

#38 Jun 12, 2013
is this the same stevie that is on jailbase.com on june 10th
Poor Math Skills

Paris, KY

#39 Jun 12, 2013
that is how it is wrote:
Suffering from addition? don't you mean suffering from addiction? Dummy, we need to suffer from subtraction and subtract your dumbazz from this thread.
Aunt PAT

London, KY

#40 Jun 12, 2013
JESSICA WE LOVE AND MISS YOU,YOUR FAMILY AND CHURCH MISSES YOU WE CRIED TOGETHER AND MOURNED YOUR DEATH I AM SO GLAD[ GOD IS OUR JUDGE AND NOT MAN] ONE THING I KNOW GOD LOVED YOU AND THATS WHAT MATTERS,GOD IS LOVE AND HE LOVES EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!YOUR WERE ONE OF OUR ANGELS AND YOU KNEW WE LOVED YOU BABY.
yep

Winchester, KY

#41 Jun 12, 2013
someone wrote:
is this the same stevie that is on jailbase.com on june 10th
Yes it's the same one.
dunce

Lebanon, KY

#42 Jun 13, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>Just my thought is this is like everything on this trash site, Just that, "TRASH TALK". Just think with some "COMMON SENCE", If the things being said on here were true the KSP would have already made a arrest. I think this is just someone trying to "BASH" this man.
Do you mean common sense? Hahaha. Duh....
Just Me

Mount Sterling, KY

#43 Jun 13, 2013
dunce wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean common sense? Hahaha. Duh....
Yea Dunce, that's what I mean. Thanks. Hope your perfect ***!! Figure that one out! DUH..........
someone

Ransom, KY

#44 Jun 14, 2013
so does anyone know what realy happened to this lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min CriminalsForever 149,663
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 26 min Kyboy 2,542
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 39 min -Prince- 25,614
Word Association (Aug '11) 41 min -Prince- 6,908
nugent not selling 1 hr The Real Story 61
$2.5Million at What Rate and Fee? 2 hr No rainy day fund 8
God bless Donald trump !!!!! 3 hr Jamie 28

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages