Dead woman hit by car
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jun 5, 2013
Anyone hear about the woman that was laying in the road at the mouth of Lick Fork that was hit by car?
kygirl

Richmond, KY

#2 Jun 5, 2013
Was this today? If so, the girl that was killed was Jessica Lea Stambaugh Hall. This is a very sad time for her family, not only because of her untimely death, but her uncle just died of cancer.
Wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jun 5, 2013
It was today. Some are saying she was already dead when she was hit.
SAD

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Jun 5, 2013
That is awful! Prayers to her family.
????

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Jun 5, 2013
Who got hit?
sex offender

Ransom, KY

#6 Jun 6, 2013
is this the same one that was in trouble before for sleeping with a 14 year old male? the sex offender? or is this someone else?
hopesoon

Georgetown, KY

#7 Jun 7, 2013
stevie tackett needs ran over
hope not

Richmond, KY

#8 Jun 7, 2013
what is this world coming to
just saying

Martin, KY

#9 Jun 7, 2013
To many Stevie tacketts round here an none of them r worth a shit
Poor Woman

Richmond, KY

#12 Jun 7, 2013
That was a lot of belongings to be packing on the road afoot. Looked like garbage bags and it looked like she may have been thrown out of a residence or place to stay. I feel so sorry for these young women and see more and more with signs begging for money for food and lodging at traffic stops. I hope this young woman was not killed as has been suggested on this thread. The paper made no mention of foul play. 30 years old, so sad to see a young person end up like this. She did not deserve this no matter what killed her. Life in this county is getting cheaper every day, no one cares anymore.
speed bumps

Ransom, KY

#13 Jun 7, 2013
they outta use more sex offenders and pill who res for speed bumps. sounds like lick creek in on to a good idea that more places should follow.

“Pink is your new obsession!!”

Since: Mar 13

Ojai, CA

#14 Jun 7, 2013
speed bumps wrote:
they outta use more sex offenders and pill who res for speed bumps. sounds like lick creek in on to a good idea that more places should follow.
lick creek is at mouthcard, lick fork is where this took place, its around beefhide
For the record

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jun 8, 2013
You mean people need to keep your big mouth shut. Her mom is suffering so badly from this tragedy. How dare you be so mean and say things that you do not know about. God bless her heartbroken family and God bless Jessica's soul.
curious

Richmond, KY

#16 Jun 8, 2013
10 years ago, I worked at millenium/cdg in pikeville with a young girl named Jessica Stambaugh. Does anyone know if this is the same girl?
JustSaying

Lebanon, KY

#17 Jun 8, 2013
I don't know anything about the girl but Lick Creek is up towards Feds Creek. Lick Creek is not around Beefhide. Praying for the family of this girl. I know a couple different Steve Tacketts anyone have any idead which one they are referring to?
JustSaying

Lebanon, KY

#18 Jun 8, 2013
But I don't know where Lick Fork is for sure but I do think its around Beefhide. I know both Stevies are from the Virgie area. If this girl didn't die from a car hitting her what did she die from?
Jill

Elkhorn City, KY

#19 Jun 8, 2013
Randell tacketts son one that use to have car lot
Yep

Winchester, KY

#20 Jun 8, 2013
curious wrote:
10 years ago, I worked at millenium/cdg in pikeville with a young girl named Jessica Stambaugh. Does anyone know if this is the same girl?
Its the same Jessica.
suzy

Clay City, KY

#21 Jun 9, 2013
PRAYING FOR THIS FAMILY!!!GOD BLESS YOU ALL....no one deserves to be treated like that..this is someones child..you are in my prayers!!
honestly

Georgetown, KY

#22 Jun 9, 2013
just another dead doper

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 min Uncle Tom 35,537
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Not brainwashed 157,991
inauguration 55 min pivot and deflect 23
white sissy boy needs c#ock 1 hr bi femboy 1
Trump Wall 2 hr Loser 30
Pikeville Water Quality 3 hr Poison Hillbillies 14
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 9,191
Pea and Wee PLLC 5 hr Lmao 15
Ray Jones Nervous Tue Really Funny 25

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages