amazed

Pikeville, KY

#102 Mar 4, 2010
LOVERBOY wrote:
To Brushy born, Brushy gal and any other Brushy person that has posted on here. You see, no one is judging you people, you have judged yourself. As far as Brushy having bad asses there is a joke itself. All they have is a bunch of pill snortin'/ poppin'/ beer drinking / theiving rednecks who THINK they are. They need to come out of their hoolers more and out of Brushy more and get a taste of the real world. You see it aint the 70's and 80's anymore even though the music still rocks, but the point is there are more classy places to go to and the people actually are more classy acting well most of them anyways unless you are still stuck back in the day and living like redneck hillbilly's. Now don't get me wrong, I don't think I am better then anyone, but you people need to act more like decent respectful people instead of incest breeding redneck acting hillbilly's that gives our state a bad name for being ignorant.
Now I have never been turned down from anyone from Brushy and I would say by the name the women has NO MAN HAS, but I have turned some women there down. No woman from there so far has ever had the pleasure of seeing my cock and I don't think they ever will. My taste in women don't come from Brushy. Like I said before, they just aint hot enough for me. I don't settle for just any woman or one that barely passes an inspection so to speak. I like for my women to stand out and make a statement of herself such as the way she carry's herself, respectful, decent, drug free and particular as to who she sleeps with and I have never seen a woman so far like that from Brushy and trust me when I say, I have met quite a few from there and have even partyed with alot of them from there, but I would NEVER sleep with one from there, but hey I know alot of other guys that has.
Brushy is a sad and disgusting place to pick a woman from.
It's people like you who end up dying old, alone and miserable because you DO think you're better than other people. I lived at Brushy my whole life until I married (btw, I am a woman). My parents raised me to work for what I have and live for God. My parents still live there and are two of the most devoted Christian people I have ever had the priviledge of knowing. They taught me to be humble, but proud of who I am. I am 33 years old and have worked most of my adult years. I have a respectable, professional job and work with some of the most respected citizens in our county. But most of all the one thing my parents taught me was who Jesus is. I have been a Christian most of my life, my husband is a Christian and now my teenage children are Christians. We don't snort pills or drink alcohol and nor do my parents. I know many, many wonderful people, women and men, who grew up there or still live there. Brushy is no differnt than where you live. Your neighbors might have more money to hide behind or more political ties to keep their problems hush, hush, but I promise you they have the same problems as the people from Brushy. And honestly, the only women I could imagine that would want to sleep with you are the one's you haven't had a conversation with yet, because once she finds out what kind of *award winning* personality you have, I'm sure she would decide it wasn't worth it. I pray that you'll get to know people as individuals before you open you're mouth and show your ignorance.
amazed

Pikeville, KY

#103 Mar 4, 2010
LOVERBOY wrote:
To Brushy born, Brushy gal and any other Brushy person that has posted on here. You see, no one is judging you people, you have judged yourself. As far as Brushy having bad asses there is a joke itself. All they have is a bunch of pill snortin'/ poppin'/ beer drinking / theiving rednecks who THINK they are. They need to come out of their hoolers more and out of Brushy more and get a taste of the real world. You see it aint the 70's and 80's anymore even though the music still rocks, but the point is there are more classy places to go to and the people actually are more classy acting well most of them anyways unless you are still stuck back in the day and living like redneck hillbilly's. Now don't get me wrong, I don't think I am better then anyone, but you people need to act more like decent respectful people instead of incest breeding redneck acting hillbilly's that gives our state a bad name for being ignorant.
Now I have never been turned down from anyone from Brushy and I would say by the name the women has NO MAN HAS, but I have turned some women there down. No woman from there so far has ever had the pleasure of seeing my cock and I don't think they ever will. My taste in women don't come from Brushy. Like I said before, they just aint hot enough for me. I don't settle for just any woman or one that barely passes an inspection so to speak. I like for my women to stand out and make a statement of herself such as the way she carry's herself, respectful, decent, drug free and particular as to who she sleeps with and I have never seen a woman so far like that from Brushy and trust me when I say, I have met quite a few from there and have even partyed with alot of them from there, but I would NEVER sleep with one from there, but hey I know alot of other guys that has.
Brushy is a sad and disgusting place to pick a woman from.
Also, if you partied with a lot of women from Brushy, then obviously you have the same pill snortin', beer drinking, thieving problems they have, otherwise you would've been partying with your classier friends.
Right

United States

#104 Mar 10, 2010
You said it girlfriend....this creep needs to find something better to do
ky proud

Mount Sterling, KY

#105 Mar 15, 2010
tell us you intelligent people of brusy...are you from the left or right fork of brushy?
Right

United States

#106 Mar 15, 2010
I'm from the right fork and proud of it. I would not have wanted to grow up anywhere else.
ooo

Lawrenceburg, KY

#107 Mar 15, 2010
Right wrote:
I'm from the right fork and proud of it. I would not have wanted to grow up anywhere else.
Yeah!! I Bet!!
lmfa

Stanton, KY

#108 Mar 15, 2010
you guys mad a mistake the only young on brushy is a man well he is a transvestite ........lol yep
loverboy

Elkhorn City, KY

#109 Mar 16, 2010
amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, if you partied with a lot of women from Brushy, then obviously you have the same pill snortin', beer drinking, thieving problems they have, otherwise you would've been partying with your classier friends.
I believe I had stated in one of my earlier posts that I had some friends that had slept with a lot of women from there and I could had if I wanted, but chose not to, so the reason I was at parties that some of these women were at was because I was riding with my friends and not all people there were like they were, they were just the wilder bunch and they weren't young's, they were Thackers.
Trashy Thackers we call them.
chills

Jackson, KY

#110 Mar 16, 2010
i think you all lick good. i mean look good....
amazed

Pikeville, KY

#111 Mar 16, 2010
loverboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I had stated in one of my earlier posts that I had some friends that had slept with a lot of women from there and I could had if I wanted, but chose not to, so the reason I was at parties that some of these women were at was because I was riding with my friends and not all people there were like they were, they were just the wilder bunch and they weren't young's, they were Thackers.
Trashy Thackers we call them.
Would you jump off of a bridge because your friends did? So, I'm guessing your friends are no classier than Brushy people. What'd ya know?
wes

Pikeville, KY

#112 Mar 16, 2010
guessing wrote:
<quoted text> this wouldnt be Tara Hall Young would it???she is hott.she lived on brushy. poor mikey young didnt know what he had!!rip bud
he had a new girlfriend to was she from brushy.what happen to her.and where does she live on brushy.
to ky girl

Pikeville, KY

#113 Mar 16, 2010
same thing wrote:
<quoted text>
This is unreal, he told me the same thing. Sometimes a person gets what they deserve. I could never imagine being married to him and the life a person would live, because he does have a split personallity. I give it 2 months before he cheats. He told me that about his wife also, and he would say how much she loved him, and I don't see how she could have. He never stopped cheating on her. I told him she was a slave or maid and not a wife.
we are getting married april 22 please you are welcome to the wedding,then you will see for your self how much we love each other then may be you can go on,and get over him.he thinks your crazy,thats the reason he didnt want to see you anymore.
emotional

Jackson, KY

#114 Mar 17, 2010
Could we please stick to the topic at hand and not drag a dead man into it!!
well

Paintsville, KY

#115 Mar 17, 2010
what about those Caines boys, what have they been into?
ky gal

West Union, OH

#117 Mar 17, 2010
Ok dumb ass...... does Gary know his future wife is on here stirring the crap?? Look how many times do I have to tell you I DON'T CARE PERIOD?????"Thanks for the invite though ...but make sure you look around the church that day and see anyone crying for him..betcha don't see one..... on the other hand..... GUESS WHAT they already know just what you got in store for yourself ...so go live your so called happy life.... WHO CARES??? NOT ME!!.
curious

Louisa, KY

#118 Mar 17, 2010
to ky girl wrote:
<quoted text>we are getting married april 22 please you are welcome to the wedding,then you will see for your self how much we love each other then may be you can go on,and get over him.he thinks your crazy,thats the reason he didnt want to see you anymore.
Just curious who's getting married and where. Also, whose invited?
ky gal

Aberdeen, OH

#119 Mar 17, 2010
Gary Young and whats her face..???not worth remembering her name and SHE invited all of his ex's to the wedding to see how much in love they are .......FUNNY hehehe LOL LIKE anyone really CARES??????
curious

Louisa, KY

#120 Mar 17, 2010
ky gal wrote:
Gary Young and whats her face..???not worth remembering her name and SHE invited all of his ex's to the wedding to see how much in love they are .......FUNNY hehehe LOL LIKE anyone really CARES??????
Which one has he decided to marry? There was 2 at the court house. Is it one of them???? If so I bet she doesn't know about the other one. It has to be at a large place if she's inviting all the ex's. For her sake I hope he changes his ways and he needs to quit calling.......I sure don't care. I wish them the best of luck. I know how his love is and I wouldn't want to be anyones slave or maid..........
johns creek guy

Pikeville, KY

#121 Mar 17, 2010
I think that Vada Yates from Lower Brushy is a very good looking and nice girl. I miss her now that she don't work at Meta Double Kwik anymore. Does anyone know where she works at now? I really regret not getting up the nerve to ask her if she was single, and if she was ask her out. I would really like to get back in touch with her and ask her out if she's single.
johns creeker

Jackson, KY

#122 Mar 18, 2010
There is no way I would ever brag about being from the right fork of brushy. It all runs in together.

Tell me one good person in the there 20's or 30's that lives there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 min uncle tom 26,190
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 14 min _FLATLINE-------- 24,133
Enterprized? 15 min Amy 1
Obama causes riots 21 min Ecossais 5
looking for girls feet to worship 2 hr footman1234 1
Pike Central teacher 2 hr amazed 4
Musikal MishMash 2 hr MUSICK-NESS 77
Which attorney mowed a woman down with his vehi... 3 hr yup 8
white women and black men 5 hr funny 47
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance