best women on Brushy
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
bi-curious

Lexington, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2010
Who are the best women or best looking women on brushy?
mee

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2010
How refreshing...no more talking about the men on Brushy and the women they pick and you wonder WHAT on Gods GREAT EARTH did HE pick her??She will be old and wrinkled before we know it..and he told me he was picky about his women..OK girls..how long will it last?? Any takers....??As for the women on Brushy there in my opinion is only one gr.....and she is married and the nicest gal you could ever meet...
you confuse me

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jan 24, 2010
mee wrote:
How refreshing...no more talking about the men on Brushy and the women they pick and you wonder WHAT on Gods GREAT EARTH did HE pick her??She will be old and wrinkled before we know it..and he told me he was picky about his women..OK girls..how long will it last?? Any takers....??As for the women on Brushy there in my opinion is only one gr.....and she is married and the nicest gal you could ever meet...
The thread is about women and you asked why he picked her. This is confussing to me. Who will be old and wrinkled?
bi-curious

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 24, 2010
Who is this gal you mention?
friend

United States

#5 Jan 25, 2010
she would be a young
bi-curious

Lexington, KY

#6 Jan 26, 2010
I know a girl last name young from brushy and she is the nicest and most generous hearted woman you could ever meet. I ask myself why she chose the man she is with. Sometimes i feel that she could find someone who treats her better. Is it the same girl I am talking about, Friend?
friend

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2010
bi-curious wrote:
Who are the best women or best looking women on brushy?
the prettiest women in eastern ky come from brushy.
Colonel Sanders

United States

#8 Jan 26, 2010
lol your joking right?? Name one!!!
friend

United States

#9 Jan 26, 2010
Colonel Sanders wrote:
lol your joking right?? Name one!!!
missy,sherry,sandy,pat,peggy,a lice,mary,phyllis,ginger,justi ne,debbie,geraldine,pam,linda, louise,brenda,rhonda,jettie,ca rolyn,irene,jessica,
Colonel Sanders

United States

#10 Jan 27, 2010
Come on I'm not calling anybody ugly, you can find average looking pretty women in any neck of the woods! But saying some of the prettiest women in Eastern Ky come from Brushy is stretching it quite a bit, don't you think? If not your standards must be alot lower than mine!!
LMAO

Clay City, KY

#11 Jan 27, 2010
friend wrote:
<quoted text>missy,sherry,sandy,pat ,peggy,alice,mary,phyllis,ging er,justine,debbie,geraldine,pa m,linda,louise,brenda,rhonda,j ettie,carolyn,irene,jessica,
missy?? ginger?? WRONG!!! SO WRONG
a family member

United States

#12 Jan 27, 2010
what about the reed's girls
brushy raised

Lexington, KY

#13 Jan 27, 2010
I agree the best women do come from brushy.
Creeker

AOL

#14 Jan 29, 2010
friend wrote:
<quoted text>missy,sherry,sandy,pat ,peggy,alice,mary,phyllis,ging er,justine,debbie,geraldine,pa m,linda,louise,brenda,rhonda,j ettie,carolyn,irene,jessica,
Geraldine ??????????
what

United States

#15 Jan 29, 2010
FUNNY!!!!!
grossed out

Ivel, KY

#16 Feb 2, 2010
the one's i know are pretty slutty and sleep with anything with a penis..i wouldn't want to go there you'll probably catch something!
friend

United States

#17 Feb 2, 2010
grossed out wrote:
the one's i know are pretty slutty and sleep with anything with a penis..i wouldn't want to go there you'll probably catch something!
thats what people always say when they are jealous, hum?
Truthful

Georgetown, KY

#18 Feb 2, 2010
I absoluteley hate Laura Abshire (Caines) whatever! She is such a horrible person and mother! I know this forum is asking for hte best woman on Brushy...I would say that would be, well I dont know, lol.
this just in

Gwynneville, IN

#19 Feb 2, 2010
this is for truthful you probably don't even know where Brushy is, you're just on here running your mouth about something you don't know anything about
I would like to see a pic of you...lol
Brushy girl

United States

#20 Feb 3, 2010
I am one of the many woman on brushy and I have to say that we are all pretty good people, we may not all be beautiful but there are a few who are, we may not all be skinny and we may not all be fat, but we are all good people. Everybody has flaws including us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min ChromiuMan 166,300
Industrial Park 30 min rod 38
why are husbands so hateful to thier wives (Jul '11) 1 hr No Nags Needed 68
Robert E. Lee, The Real Hero!! 1 hr texas pete 24
Ray Ray still has his magic 3 hr Amy 34
how things had turned a round 7 hr thinking out loud 7
What is the story about the Creekmore (Lowe) Ma... (Jan '10) 7 hr Jane46137 28
Keith Justice for Pike Co. sheriff (Oct '09) Wed Plead Guilty 82

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages