patrick the swine
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wrong

Georgetown, KY

#1 Feb 14, 2013
since old patty has decided to disgrace this forum with his presence again all he seems to be able to do is make dozens of threads and hundreds of posts complaining about this and that and everything under the sun and whining about how everything is a conspiracy and how the boogie man is coming to get him.bytch,whine and moan is all he does.let me ask you something swine,are you doing anything about these problems other that whining and bytching about in online.are you starting or participating in any boycotts or protests?are you contacting your representatives to let them know your concerns.are you starting or participating at any level in any group or group that are actually doing something other than whine about the problems.or are you just another one of the people you whine about that do nothing but whine and set back and let problems continue.you constantly whine but never offer any solutions to the problems you address.that makes you just as big of a coward and brainwashed fool as the people you claim are brainwashed sheep.unless you can actually make a positive donation to fix the problems you constantly whine about perhaps you should stop preaching your rhetoric.
GOP

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Talk about someone being nuerotic! I counted the word "whine' used NINE times is your neurotic, morbidly fearful, rambling "whining" about a man you think is someone you fear.

Where's your pride? I know liberals have little to no pride or self confidence, but GOOD GOD man give it a rest. Your panties are showing.
Wrong

Georgetown, KY

#3 Feb 14, 2013
hit a nerve with you did i.yes i was trying to make a pint about how much the swine WHINES about everything.someone you THINK you fear,that doesnt even make sense so ill ignore that comment.are you a liberal since you seem to know how to recognize one through remote viewing or are you psychic.my guess would be psychotic since you seem to be one of the people whining as well but offering no solutions.swine laying with swine i guess.

btw,those are your mothers panties,she left them here last night,you should be able to recognize them as hers from the sh!t stains and foul odor.
GOP

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Wrong wrote:
hit a nerve with you did i.yes i was trying to make a pint about how much the swine WHINES about everything.someone you THINK you fear,that doesnt even make sense so ill ignore that comment.are you a liberal since you seem to know how to recognize one through remote viewing or are you psychic.my guess would be psychotic since you seem to be one of the people whining as well but offering no solutions.swine laying with swine i guess.
btw,those are your mothers panties,she left them here last night,you should be able to recognize them as hers from the sh!t stains and foul odor.
My Mother passed away several years ago.
Wrong

Georgetown, KY

#5 Feb 14, 2013
committed suicide to get away from her ignorant retarded accident of a son didnt she.
GOP

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Wrong wrote:
committed suicide to get away from her ignorant retarded accident of a son didnt she.
Then how can this be?

"btw,those are your mothers panties,she left them here last night,you should be able to recognize them as hers from the sh!t stains and foul odor."

Obviously you're a GD liar like wtf. You just proved it and agreed. Why would you lie about something like that? It makes no sense. Why would you?

When you lie like that you show yourself to be a liar and nothing else you say has credibility. Why do you lie?
Wrong

Georgetown, KY

#7 Feb 14, 2013
hit a big nerve that time didnt i.are you mad or sad.if you cant keep up then stop whining and leave.
GOP

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Feb 14, 2013
Wrong wrote:
hit a big nerve that time didnt i.are you mad or sad.if you cant keep up then stop whining and leave.
It's strange that you would just blatantly lie about something. Don't you have any pride or morals?
GOP

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Feb 14, 2013
My parents were good people. They taught me that lying was just wrong and something to be embarrassed about. It's something to be very ashamed of. I was told how people lost all trust and respect for people who lie like you just did.

What kind of person just lies like that? For no reason?
Truth

Pikeville, KY

#10 Feb 14, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>Then how can this be?
"btw,those are your mothers panties,she left them here last night,you should be able to recognize them as hers from the sh!t stains and foul odor."
Obviously you're a GD liar like wtf. You just proved it and agreed. Why would you lie about something like that? It makes no sense. Why would you?
When you lie like that you show yourself to be a liar and nothing else you say has credibility. Why do you lie?
You talk about morals but you use the term GD which is just as bad as saying god damn censored or not, it still means the same. Quit being a pussy and stop trying to make your words political correct, we arent a family friendly forum so be a man and cuss if your going to even use the word
Wrong

Georgetown, KY

#11 Feb 14, 2013
GOP wrote:
My parents were good people. They taught me that lying was just wrong and something to be embarrassed about. It's something to be very ashamed of. I was told how people lost all trust and respect for people who lie like you just did.
What kind of person just lies like that? For no reason?
its a shame they didnt teach you to not be soo sensitive.did they also teach you to try to offend someone without provocation.if you read your first post on here you would see that you were the one that started this little rift by trying to attack me when i said not one thing to or about you.my post was about the whining swine but you just felt you had to interject your MORAL upbringing into the fold for no reason.im sure your dead mother would be very proud of you.
GOP

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Feb 14, 2013
I'm not sensitive. I'm just not accustomed to being around such a liar. Why would you lie about something like that? That's a proper question. Why?

I know a liar or a thief can't be trusted around one's property.

What is the purpose in telling such a blatant lie? It's disgusting and makes you appear very childish and simple.
GOP

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Feb 14, 2013
If you can lie so easily, then how can you expect anyone to believe anything you say about anyone on here? It just makes absolutely NO sense. Can you tell us WHY you tell such outlandish LIES?
Wrong

Georgetown, KY

#14 Feb 14, 2013
can you tell me why you felt the need to attack me without provocation.can you tell me why you lied and called me a liberal.how can you lie about something like that.how could you.how can you lie and say the word whine was used nine times in my post when it is clear the word is only used eight times.why on earth would a person lie about something such as that.that just proves to me that you cant be trusted if lying comes that easily to you.and for the record i couldnt care less if you believe anything i say or you dont.this post wasnt about you but you chose to take part in something that had nothing to do with you and now you deal with the consequences.
GOP

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Feb 14, 2013
Wrong wrote:
can you tell me why you felt the need to attack me without provocation.can you tell me why you lied and called me a liberal.how can you lie about something like that.how could you.how can you lie and say the word whine was used nine times in my post when it is clear the word is only used eight times.why on earth would a person lie about something such as that.that just proves to me that you cant be trusted if lying comes that easily to you.and for the record i couldnt care less if you believe anything i say or you dont.this post wasnt about you but you chose to take part in something that had nothing to do with you and now you deal with the consequences.
I just have a problem understanding how anyone can so easily tell such a blatant lie as you did and not seem disgusted with yourself. Can't you tell us why? Why would you lie that way about anything. It's bizarre. Do you even know what drives you to lie like that?
Wrong

Georgetown, KY

#16 Feb 15, 2013
ill answer your question when you answer mine,if you can without making yourself to look even more the fool.why did you lie about those things,please explain if you can.if not then i think its time you are dismissed from the conversation.
GOP

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Feb 15, 2013
If someone on here can cause you to pen such a long post attacking him and even starting a new thread about him, he must be your nemesis.

I happen to feel the same about the conservative positions that poster takes and I can't understand why you would step out from the bushes and launching such a sordid attack on him is evidence of your liberalism.

Then you tell a blatant, out and out LIE about my Mother? What kind of education would lead one to be so fearful of that other man and to tell such a horrible LIE about a good woman you never even heard of and who died twenty four years ago.

It's bizarre behavior and you can't even explain what would drive such a LIE! What perverted pleasure could anyone get from claiming to have the panties of a very Christian and humble lady who has been gone for over two decades? What kind of person would claim to have had a lady who died that long ago in his bed just last night?

What kind of person? Why?

Why would anyone make such a bizarre claim?
Wrong

Georgetown, KY

#18 Feb 15, 2013
well i see you arent capable of telling the truth or explaining your inability to do so.i gave you the opportunity to clear up your lies and all you can do is come back with more lies.so on that note i will say goodbye to you and you lies.tell your mother i said hi when you see her.
GOP

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Feb 15, 2013
A person who can so blatantly LIE and not know why he lies or feel shame is in trouble in life. I'm sorry for anyone who is unfortunate enough to be put in a position of having to trust you.
wtf

Waco, KY

#20 Feb 15, 2013
GOP wrote:
A person who can so blatantly LIE and not know why he lies or feel shame is in trouble in life. I'm sorry for anyone who is unfortunate enough to be put in a position of having to trust you.
Up all Night again Deadbeat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 149,642
Muscle on Main 35 min Weezer 27
$2.5Million at What Rate and Fee? 38 min No money for you 3
Subdivision Disaster 1 hr County Called Off 11
Thank You President Obama (Nov '14) 1 hr Good Job 9
Ford Hemp Project 1 hr Where T Apply 13
Buffalo Wild Wings is open 1 hr Yipppeeee 44
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Lmao 32,698
nugent not selling 3 hr Draft Dodger Ted 60

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages