|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Fox News is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>College was sure not for you Dumba--.
You are too stupid to go to Barber College you pos.
Want to compare my paycheck to your food stamps?

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

It has now been 3 days since I posted Post #576 and not a single person has owned up to confirmed that they have purchased health insurance via the ACA/Obama
Care, LOL! As usual, the lunatic Liberal sect are doing a lot of talking
and trying to dictate OTHERS lives instead of taking care of their own to
begin with. Typical.
AMJ

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

PAT RlOT wrote:
It has now been 3 days since I posted Post #576 and not a single person has owned up to confirmed that they have purchased health insurance via the ACA/Obama
begin with. Typical.
let get this very straight.you an I mean you..,will be reciving obamacare.this bill has passed its not going away now you get over it.an get on with life.
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

PAT RlOT wrote:
begin with. Typical.
WELL PLAYED! They damn sure want to tell you how great it is, but not a one of them knows anything about it and they certainly can't speak from experience! You're right, all talk....
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

AMJ wrote:
<quoted text>let get this very straight.you an I mean you..,will be reciving obamacare.this bill has passed its not going away now you get over it.an get on with life.
That's right. We just need to get on with life until the Govt. completely owns us or says it's time to die....whichever comes first.
Seriously

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Think about Obamacare like this....everyone who isn't on Medicaid or Medicare is going to have to sign up. If a single man making $50,000 a year buys a gold policy the most he can pay in premiums a year is $4,750....about $395 a month. If a family of 4 making $35,000 a year signs up for the same plan the most they can pay is $3,325 a year....$277 a month. The remainder of their premiums will be paid by those of us who actually pay taxes and pay for our insurance. Now this man will have the same exact plan as the family of 4, he will just be paying much more for it. Imagine if we had to pay for groceries using this logic. If I went to buy a gallon of milk should I have to pay $8 because I make more money? Should someone who only makes $45,000 a year only have to pay $3? I mean I already pay a ton more taxes than the average American, should I be penalized further for being successful? Should cars be priced based on the buyers income? What about gasoline? These things are necessities...just like the president says health insurance is a necessity. Where does it stop?! And please tell me what is fair about FORCING people to buy something and then making them pay more for it because they chose to be responsible and worked hard to be successful?
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Seriously wrote:
Think about Obamacare like this....everyone who isn't on Medicaid or Medicare is going to have to sign up. If a single man making $50,000 a year buys a gold policy the most he can pay in premiums a year is $4,750....about $395 a month. If a family of 4 making $35,000 a year signs up for the same plan the most they can pay is $3,325 a year....$277 a month. The remainder of their premiums will be paid by those of us who actually pay taxes and pay for our insurance. Now this man will have the same exact plan as the family of 4, he will just be paying much more for it. Imagine if we had to pay for groceries using this logic. If I went to buy a gallon of milk should I have to pay $8 because I make more money? Should someone who only makes $45,000 a year only have to pay $3? I mean I already pay a ton more taxes than the average American, should I be penalized further for being successful? Should cars be priced based on the buyers income? What about gasoline? These things are necessities...just like the president says health insurance is a necessity. Where does it stop?! And please tell me what is fair about FORCING people to buy something and then making them pay more for it because they chose to be responsible and worked hard to be successful?
You got it! And what's fair about Congress (including staff members) and certain big business being exempted from it????? The ACA bill consists of thousands of pages, but I'd bet you'd be hard pressed to find the word "FAIR" in it.
Fox News Is A Joke

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

I'm glad everybody in my family draws a check!I have no complaints about Obama Care, Sorry pos,..
wth

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an excellent paying job. My base salary is $200,000 a year and I am only 23 years old. Do you know why I have such an excellent job? Because I worked hard in high school to get into a great college. Then I worked extra hard in college to earn 3 Bachelor's degrees and 2 Master's degrees. I didn't have children when I could not afford to support them. I didn't make stupid choices and go "party" instead of studying. I worked my behind off!! Now you think I should be paying for others to have health insurance simply because I was responsible and I am successful. Why do I owe you or anyone else anything? Did you stay up with me while I was pulling all nighters? Did you pay my tuition? Did you pay my rent, buy my books or pay my lab fees? NO!! If you want health insurance pay for it yourself....all of it!! I do, as do millions of other responsible Americans.
The moral of this story is too many takers and not enough givers equals a country that is circling the drain.
Wow! How in the heck did you earn 3 Bachelor's degrees and 2 Master's degrees in five years?
haha

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL PLAYED! They damn sure want to tell you how great it is, but not a one of them knows anything about it and they certainly can't speak from experience! You're right, all talk....
Very interesting assessment of Obamacare from Forbes:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting assessment of Obamacare from Forbes:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
It is interesting. While I certainly wouldn't put them above being deceitful, I do believe the site is crashing because they just suck at everything *LOL*

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
It is interesting. While I certainly wouldn't put them above being deceitful, I do believe the site is crashing because they just suck at everything *LOL*
The site is crashing because the site was not fully finished and prepared to handle things to begin with. The bugs in the website alone and the likelihood that people's private information posted into it will be obtained by hackers or identity thieves, etc. is a clear sign that it's builders could care less about privacy concerns and delivering a finished product able to handle things.
Seriously

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

wth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! How in the heck did you earn 3 Bachelor's degrees and 2 Master's degrees in five years?
I started college at 16 and received my Master's degrees 2 months before I turned 23 so it took me 6 years. I took 18-21 hours a semester(including summers). The average college student takes 12 hours a semester...15 at the most.
Fox News is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I started college at 16 and received my Master's degrees 2 months before I turned 23 so it took me 6 years. I took 18-21 hours a semester(including summers). The average college student takes 12 hours a semester...15 at the most.
And you are fos.
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
The site is crashing because the site was not fully finished and prepared to handle things to begin with. The bugs in the website alone and the likelihood that people's private information posted into it will be obtained by hackers or identity thieves, etc. is a clear sign that it's builders could care less about privacy concerns and delivering a finished product able to handle things.
PAT RIOT, the ACA is the most tangled ball of yarn I have ever seen. Applying for health insurance is now tied to your income rather than your health history. Applying for coverage is more equivalent to filing your taxes. The average person is going to find it difficult and confusing...and more than likely, disappointed with the plans and rates.
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes you have to ignore those uncivilized cro-magnon morons. But occasionally, you do have to beat them back with common sense and logic. Myself, on the other hand, I have always appreciated an intelligent, career-minded woman....makes Big Cat purrrr :)

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

PAT RlOT wrote:
As the implementation of ObamaCare looms ever imminent we're learning more and more that Internet Security is not up to par and that all of our medical records will be susceptible to outside people obtaining them, hackers getting ahold of them, and the worst outcome of all: The corrupted IRS being the main handlers of them all and what is or will be contained within those records at their disposal.
Plus, why in the hell is The Obama Administration using these wealthy celebrities and athletes to pitch the public the ObamaCare spiel? It is not like any of their rich asses even need universal healthcare.
http://hotair.com/archives/2013/08/07/obamaca...
http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-r...
yes

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
PAT RIOT, the ACA is the most tangled ball of yarn I have ever seen. Applying for health insurance is now tied to your income rather than your health history. Applying for coverage is more equivalent to filing your taxes. The average person is going to find it difficult and confusing...and more than likely, disappointed with the plans and rates.
muletrain wrote:
<quoted text>yes
ObamaCare is merely the tool being used for a much larger plan that has a very nefarious objective: CONTROL..pure and simple. The Obama Administration has been rolling out one tool after another meant to identify and control the citizenry. The IRS was used to identify, target, and create stalling hardship for people of a different political ideology than the POtuS during the time prior to the Presidential (re) election. The NSA is being used to identify, target, and keep tabs on EVERYONE in the USA basically for NO legitimate (or LEGAL) reason and now the ACA is the icing on the cake so to speak that will give the Federal Government (via the IRS yet once again..Hmmm) access to ALL your private health information. Just think of the hypotheticals that this will present us: Dare to speak out publicly against this Administration and they might use the fact you once visited a psychiatrist to out you publicly as an "insane crackpot" and use your own records in an attempt to bolster their claims. Who knows what they'll use ones health care info for but once you clearly realize all of steps taken in stride here, it paints a picture of an all- powerful, all-knowing entity apparently developing it's plan to amass it's CONTROL over every American citizen in due time. And remember...

Employer Mandate: Delayed
Individual Mandate: No Delay

Participation for Congress/President & Staff: Exempt
Participation for American Citizens: Expected And Enforced

Every selling point claimed by The President such as "Cheaper Health Care costs" or " You'll keep the
Physician of your choice..": Untrue and Invalid.

Years to prepare for implementation by one of the most tech-savy Administration's ever, one that has utilized
the internet and social media to influence it's campaigns yet it rolls out ObamaCare via a flawed, inept
website unable to handle it's intended use ultimately. Let's not forget that over 2 weeks after it's
start up, less than 100 people have actually used the website to join up.

Yet the supporters of the ACA claim that this is the "Law" but doesn't a law apply to ALL Americans
equally?
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
ObamaCare is merely the tool being used for a much larger plan that has a very nefarious objective: CONTROL..pure and simple. The Obama Administration has been rolling out one tool after another meant to identify and control the citizenry. The IRS was used to identify, target, and create stalling hardship for people of a different political ideology than the POtuS during the time prior to the Presidential (re) election. The NSA is being used to identify, target, and keep tabs on EVERYONE in the USA basically for NO legitimate (or LEGAL) reason and now the ACA is the icing on the cake so to speak that will give the Federal Government (via the IRS yet once again..Hmmm) access to ALL your private health information. Just think of the hypotheticals that this will present us: Dare to speak out publicly against this Administration and they might use the fact you once visited a psychiatrist to out you publicly as an "insane crackpot" and use your own records in an attempt to bolster their claims. Who knows what they'll use ones health care info for but once you clearly realize all of steps taken in stride here, it paints a picture of an all- powerful, all-knowing entity apparently developing it's plan to amass it's CONTROL over every American citizen in due time. And remember...
Employer Mandate: Delayed
Individual Mandate: No Delay
Participation for Congress/President & Staff: Exempt
Participation for American Citizens: Expected And Enforced
Every selling point claimed by The President such as "Cheaper Health Care costs" or " You'll keep the
Physician of your choice..": Untrue and Invalid.
Years to prepare for implementation by one of the most tech-savy Administration's ever, one that has utilized
the internet and social media to influence it's campaigns yet it rolls out ObamaCare via a flawed, inept
website unable to handle it's intended use ultimately. Let's not forget that over 2 weeks after it's
start up, less than 100 people have actually used the website to join up.
Yet the supporters of the ACA claim that this is the "Law" but doesn't a law apply to ALL Americans
equally?
I'm afraid that you're 100% right. The ACA is a huge fundamental change for the country. It is about much more than just "health care". There are aspects about it that simply make no sense AT ALL. For one, it actually creates an incentive for employers to NOT offer coverage to employees. And here's why: 1) It's much cheaper for employers to pay the penalty . 2) If an employer DOES offer insurance, then all the employees will not be eligible for a subsidy should they want to purchase a policy on their own through the exchange. 3) It discourages employers from hiring full time employees OR employing more than 50 workers.

I think they'll end up with more people uninsured than before AND the increased deductibles, premiums, and out of pocket limits, will ultimately put a huge strain on the middle class.

There may be a small percentage of people that may benefit from it, but for the majority, it's a huge mistake....and that will be proven in short time.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid that you're 100% right. The ACA is a huge fundamental change for the country. It is about much more than just "health care". There are aspects about it that simply make no sense AT ALL. For one, it actually creates an incentive for employers to NOT offer coverage to employees. And here's why: 1) It's much cheaper for employers to pay the penalty . 2) If an employer DOES offer insurance, then all the employees will not be eligible for a subsidy should they want to purchase a policy on their own through the exchange. 3) It discourages employers from hiring full time employees OR employing more than 50 workers.
I think they'll end up with more people uninsured than before AND the increased deductibles, premiums, and out of pocket limits, will ultimately put a huge strain on the middle class.
There may be a small percentage of people that may benefit from it, but for the majority, it's a huge mistake....and that will be proven in short time.
I agree with you, Brother B.C. and I think the best defense against the ACA currently is TIME. As time passes and people learn of the many myriad, detrimental ways ObamaCare will hurt both people and the country altogether they will grow to dislike it more and more. I think that when the next
"shut down" occurs (and it will more than likely in January 2014) that it will be prime time
to focus on the repeal (or at least delay) in the implementation of this so-called "law". By
then we'll hopefully have a better grasp on the increasingly negative aspects of this facade.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 541 - 560 of1,397
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
hOw big a crook is Larry Webster 8 min illegal foreclosure 5
Word Association (Aug '11) 12 min MUSICK-NESS 4,742
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min ChromiuMan 128,006
Obama Letting Everyone Cross the Mexican Border 38 min Dumbo Ears is a Dumbo 7
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 50 min living dead girl 21,018
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Le Jimbo 144,934
Should We Get Involved in Iraq Again 2 hr scirocco 241
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE