The New Deal was an Obamastyle gvt takeover!

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
True History

La Plata, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It caused the depression because it was socialism. The liberal controlled textbook industry continues to brainwash our kids.

Demand your school's liberal teachers teach the truth!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 23, 2013
 
oh yes socialism is so wonderful, look at Russia, China, Viet Nam, Cuber, Venezuela any country where socialism is the governing style, all bummers. Russians and Chinese are dumb according to a lot of Americans but even Russkis and Chini understand, to operate a socialist country takes money and the best way to make money, on no, not Capitalism. yes, capitalism. Gazprom, a capitalist type run oil company owned half by the Kremlin and half by Russian millionaires. shades of hochiminh, capitalism, operating in Russia. socialist Obama, DC and beaucoup Americans trying to suck us into the socialist hole and socialists worldwide trying to climb out of the socialist hole by introducing capitalism. oh those brilliant, much smarter than the world Americans. Y'all make me laugh, HAHAHAHAHA!
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

dunadd wrote:
oh yes socialism is so wonderful, look at Russia, China, Viet Nam, Cuber, Venezuela any country where socialism is the governing style, all bummers. Russians and Chinese are dumb according to a lot of Americans but even Russkis and Chini understand, to operate a socialist country takes money and the best way to make money, on no, not Capitalism. yes, capitalism. Gazprom, a capitalist type run oil company owned half by the Kremlin and half by Russian millionaires. shades of hochiminh, capitalism, operating in Russia. socialist Obama, DC and beaucoup Americans trying to suck us into the socialist hole and socialists worldwide trying to climb out of the socialist hole by introducing capitalism. oh those brilliant, much smarter than the world Americans. Y'all make me laugh, HAHAHAHAHA!
North Carolina must have a shitty Education System.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

True History wrote:
It caused the depression because it was socialism. The liberal controlled textbook industry continues to brainwash our kids.
Demand your school's liberal teachers teach the truth!
I hear you. You should check out the thread linked below where we're beginning to discuss our current tyrannical would-be Emperor O's Marxist initiatives...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pikeville-ky/...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you. You should check out the thread linked below where we're beginning to discuss our current tyrannical would-be Emperor O's Marxist initiatives...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pikeville-ky/...
Up all night again you deadbeat pos.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Yiago 122,604
judge larry thompson my grandkids 41 min lwillaa 1
paris cowboy =music 41 min PARIS COWBOY 1,138
He makes 127000 a year and has no College Degree 1 hr More Than Too Much 7
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr living dead girl 20,205
How many City Folk on UMG Payroll 1 hr Too Many 39
A sheriff who can not drive 1 hr Fuzzy Can Not 144
Judge 15 hr Amy 30
•••

Freeze Warning for Pike County was issued at April 17 at 6:13AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••