Did City Commissioners Request UMG Re...

Did City Commissioners Request UMG Recrds?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Observer

Ransom, KY

#1 May 5, 2013
Did City ever ask for Public Records of UMG, a Public Agency?
observer

Hansford, WV

#2 May 5, 2013
Observer wrote:
They never did. After Little Frankie beat up the ANE editor over UMG we never heard another question from anyone under Frankie's control.

Our state 'legislators' hurriedly and desperately passed HB 496 in order to keep UMG's records secret and prevent prying eyes from seeing who was/is on the UMG 'payroll'.

It's useless now to ask for those records. They are well hidden and NONE OF OUR BUSINESS.....EVER!

Just makes you sick of our politicians, don't it?
Craw Dead

Macon, GA

#3 May 5, 2013
Both of you Observers are $stupid a$$es. The UMG situation has been discussed, cleared and old news.

The second observer has a long history of stating things with no foundation and little facts. You just try to stir up things for those making progress.
RU Serious

Ransom, KY

#4 May 5, 2013
Craw Dead wrote:
Both of you Observers are $stupid a$$es. The UMG situation has been discussed, cleared and old news.
The second observer has a long history of stating things with no foundation and little facts. You just try to stir up things for those making progress.
Old News? Been discussed alright. Ky Attorney General, State Auditor sided with Pike Fiscal Court and said records are public. City Government refused to join in, why? Good government is transparent government, not a secretive government where one can't see records.
observer

Hansford, WV

#5 May 5, 2013
Craw Dead wrote:
"Stupid asses"? It's obvious you would love this issue to die or be swept under the rug.

Many, like you, don't want this travesty to be discussed in public and intelligent citizens are very aware of that sorry fact.

What is it you don't agree with? Just type it here and we can discuss it at length and you have a chance to prove I/we are wrong and I "have no foundation and little facts"

Here's your chance to shine...Just throw out some facts.
Cmon Craw Dead

Ransom, KY

#6 May 5, 2013
Craw Dead wrote:
Show us CD! LMAO!! such a Wuss
wtf

Liberty, KY

#7 May 6, 2013
Craw Dead wrote:
Nothing has been cleared you pos.
Wow

Georgetown, KY

#8 May 6, 2013
I thought the commercial was pretty clear....funny.....and who knows if it wasnt true...LOL. Score!
Opie Nopie

Ransom, KY

#9 May 11, 2013
Observer wrote:
They do not have the courage in my opinion.
I agree

Pikeville, KY

#10 Aug 2, 2013
Opie Nopie wrote:
<quoted text> They do not have the courage in my opinion.
No Backbone!
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#11 Aug 2, 2013
I agree wrote:
<quoted text> No Backbone!
Puppets.
I remember

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 2, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Puppets.
I went to a fundraiser for Jeff Anderson that was sponsored by UMG!! They did all the cooking everything was done for him! Guess what he did for them?
Question

Chicago, IL

#13 Aug 2, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Puppets.
Isn't UMG a BIG supporter of Judge Combs?
OMG

Chicago, IL

#14 Aug 2, 2013
I remember wrote:
<quoted text>I went to a fundraiser for Jeff Anderson that was sponsored by UMG!! They did all the cooking everything was done for him! Guess what he did for them?
Didn't UMG support Bill Deskins?
Free

Harold, KY

#15 Aug 2, 2013
Could someone tell me how to apply for a job at umg, I hear u get to take company vehicles on vacation free of charge
I agree

Pikeville, KY

#16 Aug 2, 2013
Opie Nopie wrote:
<quoted text> They do not have the courage in my opinion.
They are very very afraid.
Afraid So

Chicago, IL

#17 Aug 2, 2013
I agree wrote:
<quoted text> They are very very afraid.
Bill Deskins is Jeff Anderson's UNCLE! Bill and Jeff got the Sandy Valley Water deal for UMG! Guess when they took over Mountain Water!
Tell us More

Pikeville, KY

#18 Aug 2, 2013
Afraid So wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Deskins is Jeff Anderson's UNCLE! Bill and Jeff got the Sandy Valley Water deal for UMG! Guess when they took over Mountain Water!
Tell us More about that deal. I am a former Sandy Valley Water Customer and madder than hell. I wanna know who raised my water rate. Can I sue somebody?? Please tell me what I need to do, please!!
Afraid So

Chicago, IL

#19 Aug 2, 2013
Tell us More wrote:
<quoted text> Tell us More about that deal. I am a former Sandy Valley Water Customer and madder than hell. I wanna know who raised my water rate. Can I sue somebody?? Please tell me what I need to do, please!!
All that needs to be done is submit a signed potion to the PSC in Frankfort asking for a independent rate study! Funny how that's never been done! Not even at the community meeting we had at the church no one said a word about doing that!
Tell us More

Pikeville, KY

#20 Aug 2, 2013
Afraid So wrote:
<quoted text>All that needs to be done is submit a signed potion to the PSC in Frankfort asking for a independent rate study! Funny how that's never been done! Not even at the community meeting we had at the church no one said a word about doing that!
I wouldn't think a resident of Owensboro would care about water rates in Pike County, Thank you for caring. By the way, what is a potion? 4

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Strel 151,765
amy maybe putnam was framed (Jan '15) 3 min Amy 16
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 11 min Kyboy 33,308
Vote for Trump is a vote for Jesus!!!! 14 min Get Real 21
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 41 min Kyboy 2,895
golden shovel SHAM? 1 hr All smoke n Mirrors 7
Warning about Shreena Hamilton Spurlock 1 hr Amy 2
Clerk Fired Somebody 3 hr Dismissed 7

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages