Westboro Baptist Church
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

FDG

“Have facts, will travel!”

Since: Feb 08

The Big Town!

#67 Dec 24, 2012
Merry Christmyth.
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#68 Dec 27, 2012
Well, what exactly do you folks find wrong with Westboro's teachings?
lets see here

Pikeville, KY

#69 Dec 27, 2012
well showing up at funerals that have nothing to do with the things they're preaching about concerning homosexuals is one. if you want to protest at some queer's funeral knock yourself out but why do they want to hurt the families of children killed in school shooting and tell them that their child's death is a blessing from god.

oh it's godloves you. nevermind I thought I was talking to a actual human being. not a subhuman cretin. lol it's over your head I quess. this requires something called a heart and a soul. you're not equipped with the right parts to understand what's wrong with the things they do. I agree all day long with that gay people use the deaths of other gay people to promote homosexuality and silence any disagreement but protesting at the funerals of dead children with parents that have had their heart ripped out and their pain is still raw. sounds like something you would do. you hide your real name for a good reason, cause you know the moment someone like me finds out exactly who you are is the moment you're ass is gonna be in a world of hurt. keep hiding coward :)
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#70 Dec 27, 2012
lets see here wrote:
well showing up at funerals that have nothing to do with the things they're preaching about concerning homosexuals is one. if you want to protest at some queer's funeral knock yourself out but why do they want to hurt the families of children killed in school shooting and tell them that their child's death is a blessing from god.
oh it's godloves you. nevermind I thought I was talking to a actual human being. not a subhuman cretin. lol it's over your head I quess. this requires something called a heart and a soul. you're not equipped with the right parts to understand what's wrong with the things they do. I agree all day long with that gay people use the deaths of other gay people to promote homosexuality and silence any disagreement but protesting at the funerals of dead children with parents that have had their heart ripped out and their pain is still raw. sounds like something you would do. you hide your real name for a good reason, cause you know the moment someone like me finds out exactly who you are is the moment you're ass is gonna be in a world of hurt. keep hiding coward :)
Free speech. They can do what they're doing.

What might you do to me if you see me?
stupid sl ut

Pikeville, KY

#71 Dec 27, 2012
free speech lol

what a warped way of justifying such cruelty toward grieving people. I believe in TRUE FREEDOM. the freedom to beat such people senseless. you don't get your freedom from a piece of paper or the government. you believe in government freedom which is not real freedom. it's counterfeit freedom. I believe in natural freedom just like natural rights. you believe in legal freedoms which are just shields for cowards like you and these people to hide behind.
stupid sl ut

Pikeville, KY

#72 Dec 27, 2012
I don't know where you grew up but here in pillwhore/check drawing ville I learned growing up that if you say certain things you better be ready to defend yourself. you don't provoke someone on purpose and then yell freedom of speech when they're choking you out for being a prick and what they're doing is beyond being a prick. it's about as heartless as it gets.
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#73 Dec 27, 2012
stupid sl ut wrote:
free speech lol
what a warped way of justifying such cruelty toward grieving people. I believe in TRUE FREEDOM. the freedom to beat such people senseless. you don't get your freedom from a piece of paper or the government. you believe in government freedom which is not real freedom. it's counterfeit freedom. I believe in natural freedom just like natural rights. you believe in legal freedoms which are just shields for cowards like you and these people to hide behind.
So you would beat and kill them?

What's to stop them from declaring the same on you when they inevitably come to Pikeville?
stupid sl ut

Pikeville, KY

#74 Dec 27, 2012
the fact that you said they h ave the legal right shows exactly what I've been sayinga bout. you're someone that relies on freedoms that you wouldn't have the balls to man up and fight for as an excuse to reach out and hurt paretns of babies that were shot to pieces. the kind of person that sits on the computer, never has stood up and fought for anything he believed in that would be the first to call the cops and sue if someone kicked your ass for running your mouth. of course you do't run your mouth, you run your fingers cause you feel safe behind your computer.

you're not ever gona have a real life, youre' gonna have an internet life. lol then youre going to fall over dead one day after your time here in this world runs out and nobody is gonna notice you ever existed except for some trolling you did on topix instead of actually LIVING. lol no guts, no confidence and no shame. that's what you amount to. I wish you a long empty nothing of a life. hahaha

FDG

“Have facts, will travel!”

Since: Feb 08

The Big Town!

#75 Dec 27, 2012
lets see here wrote:
well showing up at funerals that have nothing to do with the things they're preaching about concerning homosexuals is one. if you want to protest at some queer's funeral knock yourself out but why do they want to hurt the families of children killed in school shooting and tell them that their child's death is a blessing from god.
oh it's godloves you. nevermind I thought I was talking to a actual human being. not a subhuman cretin. lol it's over your head I quess. this requires something called a heart and a soul. you're not equipped with the right parts to understand what's wrong with the things they do. I agree all day long with that gay people use the deaths of other gay people to promote homosexuality and silence any disagreement but protesting at the funerals of dead children with parents that have had their heart ripped out and their pain is still raw. sounds like something you would do. you hide your real name for a good reason, cause you know the moment someone like me finds out exactly who you are is the moment you're ass is gonna be in a world of hurt. keep hiding coward :)
You are no better than the members of Westboro Church, bigot. Your hate will die with you.

FDG

“Have facts, will travel!”

Since: Feb 08

The Big Town!

#76 Dec 27, 2012
stupid sl ut wrote:
the fact that you said they h ave the legal right shows exactly what I've been sayinga bout. you're someone that relies on freedoms that you wouldn't have the balls to man up and fight for as an excuse to reach out and hurt paretns of babies that were shot to pieces. the kind of person that sits on the computer, never has stood up and fought for anything he believed in that would be the first to call the cops and sue if someone kicked your ass for running your mouth. of course you do't run your mouth, you run your fingers cause you feel safe behind your computer.
you're not ever gona have a real life, youre' gonna have an internet life. lol then youre going to fall over dead one day after your time here in this world runs out and nobody is gonna notice you ever existed except for some trolling you did on topix instead of actually LIVING. lol no guts, no confidence and no shame. that's what you amount to. I wish you a long empty nothing of a life. hahaha
Yet, here you are on Topix doing the exact same thing.
Interesting.
Arch Angel1

Scott Depot, WV

#77 Dec 27, 2012
idiots wrote:
I'm still waiting for u arch angel. Have to say u were quick to open tue dumb mouth of yours but u cower so easy once u are faced with truth and reality. Your god is immoral and u are just as bad for trying to defend it, ESP knowing that u don't even know the teachings of your big sky daddy. I'm guessing u don't wanna look even more foolish is why u shut up after some more scripture was taught to ya, huh? If u ever grow a pair just get back to me and I'll maybe teach u something about your hate driven, murderous, and egotistical god that u think is just so loving. lol
You are an idiot Troll. You go ahead and misinterpret the scriptures the way you like. Ill stick to my own convictions & we'll see who looks foolish in the end. My guess is that you are a disgruntled little queer with a chip on your shoulder for religion or religious individuals, because of your poor choice of lifestyle .
Arch Angel1

Scott Depot, WV

#78 Dec 27, 2012
GodLovesYou wrote:
Well, what exactly do you folks find wrong with Westboro's teachings?
Are you stupid, or just like asking ridiculous questions?
JerseyShore

Homer Glen, IL

#80 Jan 25, 2013
GodLovesYou wrote:
Don't you guys find such responses of violence a bit over the top?
Why not just meet them in kind, kill them with kindness, love, and most of all, intelligence? Challenge them to debates, make them look stupid is all you folks need to do. Not kill them.
I'm sure many are in agreement with them about them homosexuals, though.
I would like to say you are just plain ignorant also. Let's see kill them with kindness,love, and most of all intellect.#1 Whether or not one is a homosexual or not they are still a human being, which surely shows your lack of and minus the big talk, called "INTELLIGENCE".And YES, "God Loves Me, for setting you straight because your a complete hypocrite, and no matter what your LOVE for human compassion believes in your little mind "GOD Loves All' Including them homosexuals,as you so put it!!!!!!!

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#81 Jan 26, 2013
GodLovesYou wrote:
Well, what exactly do you folks find wrong with Westboro's teachings?
What Exactly Do You Find {Right} With Their Teachings???..
YoureDumb

Louisville, KY

#82 Jan 30, 2013
GodLovesYou wrote:
You really have to give it for their conviction. They really believe in what they're doing and who's to say that their interpretation of the Word isn't the real one? Theirs is a wrathful God, like the old testament.
Much of what they say about homosexuals I hear around town, so I don't think they're that far off from Pikeville's ideals. Maybe less cowardly about presenting it, I guess.
It won't let me tell you to f*ck off, so I have to star it out. But really, you should f*ck off, you're an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 10 min Uncle Tom 32,395
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr Paris 2,259
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 5 hr _FLATLINE-------- 25,497
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr yabadabado 148,963
Daddy wants to play with teen daughter 7 hr Big Daddy 12
Pike Co. Sheriffs Office (Nov '08) 8 hr Friend 268
Island Creek shooting 8 hr I kn 139
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages