truth

Pikeville, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2010
does anyone know what the out come was in the mike pitts of walmart trail is?
molester hater

Utica, PA

#2 Mar 13, 2010
Mike Pitts is out on bond until June 28th. One year in jail and they finally got out on bail. This makes me sick. I can't wait until the trial. I can't wait until people see that you can't judge a book by it's cover. You never really know someone. We all only get to know what others want us to know. I just hate it that this may have effected alot more children than people know about. I know that this is hard to believe that someone that you are close to as a friend or family member could be capable of such a horrible crime but please remember that you don't go to jail for a year on hear say. Yes there is medical evidence to prove what has happened to this poor innocent children. You may want to check out Floyd County Times March 2009. Trooper Russell with the Kentucky State Police revealed the evidence against them in court, including the medical evidence. Kentucky State Polce doesn't go around arresting people on hear say or rumors! im 50 years old and i was molested as a child and it haunts me to this day ,the kids never get rid of this in their minds and martha herself admitted that it happened i believe she said just not as many times as the kids said tho .what kind of mother is that ,she is in my oppinion the sickest of human beings i would love to spend some time with martha and mike in a room alone n have a caddle prod and just start stabbing them with it every time they bat their eyes.how dare them ruin these kids for life ,so now lets all ruin theirs by making sure they stay in jail for as long as they live and then when they die they will be judged then and thats all that matters anyway . but if they happen to read this i want them to know that i hope the people in pike county use some of that pike county justice on them before they make it to court ! trash !!!!!
i wonder

Hagerhill, KY

#4 Sep 28, 2010
have they gone to trial yet. i havent heard anything on them in a long while.
Yeah

Kimper, KY

#5 Sep 29, 2010
Mikey is just fine!!!!!
all seeing eye

Whitesburg, KY

#6 Sep 29, 2010
mike did not do this
a friend

Elkhorn City, KY

#7 Sep 30, 2010
molester hater wrote:
Mike Pitts is out on bond until June 28th. One year in jail and they finally got out on bail. This makes me sick. I can't wait until the trial. I can't wait until people see that you can't judge a book by it's cover. You never really know someone. We all only get to know what others want us to know. I just hate it that this may have effected alot more children than people know about. I know that this is hard to believe that someone that you are close to as a friend or family member could be capable of such a horrible crime but please remember that you don't go to jail for a year on hear say. Yes there is medical evidence to prove what has happened to this poor innocent children. You may want to check out Floyd County Times March 2009. Trooper Russell with the Kentucky State Police revealed the evidence against them in court, including the medical evidence. Kentucky State Polce doesn't go around arresting people on hear say or rumors! im 50 years old and i was molested as a child and it haunts me to this day ,the kids never get rid of this in their minds and martha herself admitted that it happened i believe she said just not as many times as the kids said tho .what kind of mother is that ,she is in my oppinion the sickest of human beings i would love to spend some time with martha and mike in a room alone n have a caddle prod and just start stabbing them with it every time they bat their eyes.how dare them ruin these kids for life ,so now lets all ruin theirs by making sure they stay in jail for as long as they live and then when they die they will be judged then and thats all that matters anyway . but if they happen to read this i want them to know that i hope the people in pike county use some of that pike county justice on them before they make it to court ! trash !!!!!
ok you are saying dont judge a book by its cover what do you think you just did..dont bi**h about it unless you can't keep your own mouth shut about it..and i would say you dont even know the whole story..
WRONG

Irvine, KY

#8 Jun 5, 2011
Just so you know Mike and Martha are still out and doing just fine..Just for your information there is no way in he!! that they done what they are being accused of..Whom ever started this should be brought to justice for messing with a childs head like they did..Dont you think that will mess that poor baby up?? She dosne even know what she was saying, I find it sad that in her second testimony she couldnt keep the story straight..SICK PR!CK!! I hope and pray that this is all resolved soon and Mike and Martha can move on with their lives one day the children will realize what happened..This has not only DESTROYED the children involved but it has also destroyed Mike and Marthas lives as well..They were robbed of a year, how they gonna get that back??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min usa 149,936
Airport mobile home 15 min Airport Abuse 130
Sanders Endorses Hillary 1 hr LMAO 31
Paul Patton wont allow rebel flags at UPIKE (Jul '15) 2 hr texas pete 124
End of UMG? 3 hr Great Job Chris H 5
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 hr Donald works for ... 32,732
Scumbag Keith Justice meets justice! 4 hr Employed By 40

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages