Bullying at Johns Creek

Bullying at Johns Creek

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Curious

Macon, GA

#1 May 1, 2013
Whats up with bullying at Johns Creek School and these kids getting no punishments? Why doesn't the principal do his job? I wonder what the board would think?
the bully

Harold, KY

#4 May 1, 2013
Tell your kid to knock the sh!t out of him the next time he might stop...
Hilarious

Winchester, KY

#5 May 1, 2013
Shouldn't have to tell your child to hit another child, well not at any place where the faculty is capable of doing the job they were hired to do. Complaints about the School system have been posted regularly for months now, but somehow a large majority is this same School. I'm thinking somebody doesn't have a clue how to do their job, or just don't care.
parent

Martin, KY

#6 May 2, 2013
Even if the faculty is good at taking care of the bully problems they aren't always around to see what is happening every moment. So why not talk to your child and tell them to take up for themselves? Doesn't mean they gotta fight usually if they will speak up for themselves in the very beginning the bully backs down
the bully

Harold, KY

#7 May 2, 2013
Good point parent. ever kid need to take up for themselves. its a dog eat dog world
Anon

London, UK

#8 May 2, 2013
Every kid needs to know how to defend themselves.Sometimes there is not going to be an adult around to handle the situation.If a kid sticks up for themselves on a consistent basis then they will not be picked on.
Grow Up

Winchester, KY

#9 May 2, 2013
This is just adult drama to get attention for themselves.
Not just your school

Pikeville, KY

#10 May 2, 2013
I think bullying is at every school. Pikeville Jr High is just as bad and no one listens there either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Awake 164,766
hey BIG DADDY 23 min looking 11
Ky Power Rate Increase (Dec '14) 1 hr MORE MONEY 17
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Kyboy 5,037
Randy Coleman (Aug '09) 2 hr JaLester 31
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 hr INDI 37,133
Real News is DEAD, Politics News Channel Only, ... 4 hr Fox News Failed 48
Eric conn is on the run 13 hr Deep State 81
local guys that are hung (Apr '16) 16 hr familygal 31

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages