#2 Jun 11, 2012
okee wrote:
Did he run over a man on purpose?
What do you think of Malcom?
do you like him
what do you think

Rogue River, OR

#3 Jul 4, 2012
Do I like him? Hell no. Would you like to walk upon a snake? When you threaten to, in his words "I'm gonna kill you mother-fer" about 3 times or more. Then you back up your F-250 diesel and floor the gas toward someone on foot in their yard. Then I guess you would consider that as he really did run over someone on purpose. Whom was injured severly. The worst part is he hit and run, assaulted, threatened, wanton endangerment, and attempted murder and was not arrested. So, I guess Malcom's money can buy most anything including the law at Post9 and Prestonsburg Sheriffs. Funny how the P-burgs Floyd county Sheriffs can do him favors in uniform and police car but cannot seem to find him to serve a warrant, even though he's running up and down the side of the highway on a riding lawnmower. Not to mention his used dealership in P-burg or can't seem to find his home address. Funny huh? MONEY BUYS ALOT FOR THIS MOTHER-FU**ER!! I would like to here any comments about this M-fer, that anyone would like to say.
question

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Jul 5, 2012
what do you think wrote:
Do I like him? Hell no. Would you like to walk upon a snake? When you threaten to, in his words "I'm gonna kill you mother-fer" about 3 times or more. Then you back up your F-250 diesel and floor the gas toward someone on foot in their yard. Then I guess you would consider that as he really did run over someone on purpose. Whom was injured severly. The worst part is he hit and run, assaulted, threatened, wanton endangerment, and attempted murder and was not arrested. So, I guess Malcom's money can buy most anything including the law at Post9 and Prestonsburg Sheriffs. Funny how the P-burgs Floyd county Sheriffs can do him favors in uniform and police car but cannot seem to find him to serve a warrant, even though he's running up and down the side of the highway on a riding lawnmower. Not to mention his used dealership in P-burg or can't seem to find his home address. Funny huh? MONEY BUYS ALOT FOR THIS MOTHER-FU**ER!! I would like to here any comments about this M-fer, that anyone would like to say.
Is all of this really true? Does anyone know?
angel

Rogue River, OR

#5 Jul 5, 2012
I know for a fact this is true..Call Prestonsburg Sheriffs Department. How could we get this story in the paper?
will never happen

Tampa, FL

#6 Jul 5, 2012
One thing's for sure in eastern KY: it's who you know, how much money you've got, or if you've got a masonic ring on your finger. The judges are all bought and paid for, the attorneys make back room deals, and the police don't arrest you if you grew up with them or gave them a good deal on something. I could tell you a million stories that happened right in the Pike and Floyd County courts. It's all a joke. Good luck, though.
okee

United States

#7 Jul 24, 2012
what do you think wrote:
I have known this man way to well. He is the most paranoid man I have ever known. He can go off and do crazy rants. I also know he abused his xwife Linda. He's just not right in the head.
Hopefully he will have to be accountable some day.
okee

United States

#8 Jul 24, 2012
will never happen wrote:
One thing's for sure in eastern KY: it's who you know, how much money you've got, or if you've got a masonic ring on your finger. The judges are all bought and paid for, the attorneys make back room deals, and the police don't arrest you if you grew up with them or gave them a good deal on something. I could tell you a million stories that happened right in the Pike and Floyd County courts. It's all a joke. Good luck, though.
Malcolm needs to pay for his acts. He needs jail time. He is a women abuser also. Just ask Linda his x wife and all those who have been out with them .
He is a low life!
just for thought

Melvin, KY

#9 Jul 25, 2012
What does mason ring have to do with this? I dont fully understand this foolish comment. mason a great people! Although some fools jown by demeritt!!Where does is home lodge ? prestonsburg? pikeville?
okee

United States

#10 Jul 25, 2012
Malcolm Layne was arrested Monday morning for 2nd degree assault
Never

Winchester, KY

#11 Jul 25, 2012
how long did he stay in jail if he even went to jail? which i doubt alot
okee

United States

#12 Jul 26, 2012
Never wrote:
how long did he stay in jail if he even went to jail? which i doubt alot
long enough to post a 5000 dollar bond. 2nd degree assault
crazy

Virgie, KY

#13 Jul 26, 2012
will never happen wrote:
I know of one cop in Floyd county that took him to jail! The cop told him he didn't care who he knew or who he was, and took him straight to jail!
Papa John

Logan, WV

#14 Jul 26, 2012
I used to work for Malcolm at Lane Bros and let me tell you he treats his employees like shit was even paying some people below min.wage at the time because he would do anything for a dollar. He used to come in for a couple of hours a day and by the time he would leave people were ready to kill him he has no personality and deserves all thats coming to him.
Panther

Booneville, KY

#17 Aug 6, 2012
Everybody has issues and nobody's perfect. But just because someone says claims something on another individual doesn't mean that we need to jump to conclusions and hang the guy.
Who did he supposed to run over with his F250 diesel? Did he kill the man or do physically harm to his person?
Let's get all the story straight, before we become the judge and jury.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Twyla Fausnaugh and Angela Certain (Aug '15) 1 hr 404 not found 80
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Safeguard 163,265
sexual predators. 5 hr 4198nunn 2
My wife has huge jugs 6 hr Turnip 2
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 7 hr investigating 4,393
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 8 hr Amy 137
Trump The Idiot 9 hr ardith 15

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages