Katie

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Looking for a 3 Bedroom House or Mobile Home for rent between $300 and $475 a month.
Clean one

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

I have a 3 bed room house for rent, it has one little problem. In one of the bathrooms it has shit all over the floor that is dryed n its crusty, ill take off $100. For the first 6 months of rent. Location is on red creek, $300. For 6 months you pay all other bills.
The Truth

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

wtf clean one lol you are a funny one
Needing a home

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

I am in need of a home but not with shit on the floors i mean my old lady smells bad enough
The Truth

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

I am also looking for a house for my wife and 3 kids as well but as you said not a shit covered house
Fact

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Katie wrote:
Looking for a 3 Bedroom House or Mobile Home for rent between $300 and $475 a month.
I doubt you can find anyplace for that price. More like $700. Good Lucy hope you find something.
Clean one

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

I'm so sorry that you all find me so funny, in all them ugly comments! I have tryed to get Someone in here to clean that shit up. It's almost like the last one's that was in here had a pig in there. Although its a really nice home for anyone that is willing to clean it up. This could save u a lot of money in the long run.
Laughing

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Clean one wrote:
I'm so sorry that you all find me so funny, in all them ugly comments! I have tryed to get Someone in here to clean that shit up. It's almost like the last one's that was in here had a pig in there. Although its a really nice home for anyone that is willing to clean it up. This could save u a lot of money in the long run.
Its your shit problem,you clean it.
Needing a home

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

I will take it where is it aint no shit that i cant clean up how do i get in contact with you
Truth is like this

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Rhonda is a trouble maker and a RAT she works with Unite to keep her daughter out of trouble. She buys pills and then turns people in, and Chasity smells like rotted fish left out in the sun for three days.
needing a place to rent

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Clean One how can I get in touch with you and do you have pics of the house I might be interested
tim

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Katie wrote:
I need a place I could clean it how can I contact you
so!
tim

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Clean one wrote:
I have a 3 bed room house for rent, it has one little problem. In one of the bathrooms it has shit all over the floor that is dryed n its crusty, ill take off $100. For the first 6 months of rent. Location is on red creek,$300. For 6 months you pay all other bills.
how can I contact you
Mnn

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

tim wrote:
<quoted text>how can I contact you
How far from hospital
Mnn

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Clean one wrote:
I have a 3 bed room house for rent, it has one little problem. In one of the bathrooms it has shit all over the floor that is dryed n its crusty, ill take off $100. For the first 6 months of rent. Location is on red creek,$300. For 6 months you pay all other bills.
How far from hospital
rent

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Call Larry burnette he lives at stone coal his number is in the phone book..he has a lot of rental properties and a couple came open recently

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

135 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Commietator 144,978
IP address 3 min Help 1
Any 1 br apt or small houses available in downt... 9 min Rcole 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min wwwcurious 128,048
paris cowboy =music 33 min PARIS COWBOY 4,601
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 35 min living dead girl 21,024
The Dead Thread (May '13) 39 min Musikologist 159
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••