Richmond, KY

#1 Nov 4, 2013
My husband left me about three weeks ago with a small child and no money what I was wondering since we are not legally divorced yet will I be able to sign up for snap until I am able to find a job? Any info on what I would need to do will be greatly appreciated.
Oh Well

Richmond, KY

#2 Nov 5, 2013
Yes you can for you and your child. If he isn't paying child support u should also get medical for the both of you. And a check for the child afdc. Doesn't matter that your not divorced as long as you don't live together. You should qualify for housing to if you don't have a home of your own. Just go in and sign up take SS cards ID for yourself. And you will need to know phone numbers of up to three people to verify where you live and if its just you and your child in the household and that you have no income. Just go in down there you can walk in they close at four thirty hope this help best of luck I pray things fey better for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Preacher's wife 25 min living dead girl 2
What happened to justice in Eastern KY? 1 hr Donna 122
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 hr Paris Cowboy 31,016
Medical Cannabis Town Hall Meeting 4 hr Joz 2
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 25,130
Costco Coming To Pikeville 5 hr Jaws 28
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 6 hr Kyboy 1,405
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages