Is Extreme Liberalism Destroying Amer...

Is Extreme Liberalism Destroying America?

Created by Music Man on Feb 2, 2013

189 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Somewhat

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#65 Feb 16, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, at one time Slavery existed in that area and the American South in general of course. I somewhat understand your ongoing resentment towards white people, especially intelligent ones that you incorrectly target due to your harboring so much anger at the injustice that planted your shameful family's "ROOTS" (get it? LOL) in America to start with and yes, by force. You really need to move on and live in the present and just grow up. We "White Devils" are always going to own useless lamebrains like you, WTF in one way or another. It's just now we've traded in the stocks, chains, and whips for welfare, SSI, and Affirmative Action. You are STILL being OWNED, Boy.
We would have enslaved the Indians. But that didn't work out too well. That's because we quickly found out Indians were sorta peeved-off at us (you know, us shooting them, blowing them up, taking their land, putting them on reservations, little annoying things like that) and weren't that great at the slavery thing. They had this unnerving habit about waiting until you were asleep and killing you. So we decided to heck with that and started importing black people.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#66 Feb 16, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
We would have enslaved the Indians. But that didn't work out too well. That's because we quickly found out Indians were sorta peeved-off at us (you know, us shooting them, blowing them up, taking their land, putting them on reservations, little annoying things like that) and weren't that great at the slavery thing. They had this unnerving habit about waiting until you were asleep and killing you. So we decided to heck with that and started importing black people.
Perhaps. Take a look where the Indians are now..alcoholic, nearly extinct and confined to Reservations that make 3rd world countries look glamorous. As for Blacks, most are kept in check with the chains of poverty and addiction within almost-inescapable ghetto-nations. Even the one Black man being touted as some kind of "messiah" is really "owned" by ultra-powerful, insanely wealthy White men
so really now, has anything actually changed?

Now, all you mindless Liberal Cultists cry "racist, racist" all you want but I've only
spoken the TRUTH, you're just too stupid and conditioned to recognize it.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#67 Feb 17, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps. Take a look where the Indians are now..alcoholic, nearly extinct and confined to Reservations that make 3rd world countries look glamorous. As for Blacks, most are kept in check with the chains of poverty and addiction within almost-inescapable ghetto-nations. Even the one Black man being touted as some kind of "messiah" is really "owned" by ultra-powerful, insanely wealthy White men
so really now, has anything actually changed?
Now, all you mindless Liberal Cultists cry "racist, racist" all you want but I've only
spoken the TRUTH, you're just too stupid and conditioned to recognize it.
A lot of times after reading Topix posts I want get drunk and join the Black Panthers or AIM ..... and I'm white.

Btw, contrary to popular belief (mostly only the belief of white modern Americans) the Indians did have immigration control ..... it was called arrows.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#68 Feb 17, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of times after reading Topix posts I want get drunk and join the Black Panthers or AIM ..... and I'm white.
Btw, contrary to popular belief (mostly only the belief of white modern Americans) the Indians did have immigration control ..... it was called arrows.
I hear ya, Patty Hearst. Yeah they had arrows but they were no match for repeating rifles, whiskey, and disease-infested blankets..all of which were used to nearly destroy or incapacitate Indians.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#69 Feb 17, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya, Patty Hearst. Yeah they had arrows but they were no match for repeating rifles, whiskey, and disease-infested blankets..all of which were used to nearly destroy or incapacitate Indians.
I forgot about biological warfare. A lot of people think it was only done in the American west. But it went farther back than that. A friend did a thing on the wars during the 1700's and come up with copies of two letters (he got the copies from a northern museum) sent between British Generals where they talked about giving Indians (which were helping the French) diseased blankets. One of the letters was after it was done and stating the plan worked.
Amanda

London, KY

#70 Feb 17, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
Any and ALL Liberalism is extreme..as well as flawed and totally f_cked.
You don't get outside much, do you?

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#71 Feb 18, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot about biological warfare. A lot of people think it was only done in the American west. But it went farther back than that. A friend did a thing on the wars during the 1700's and come up with copies of two letters (he got the copies from a northern museum) sent between British Generals where they talked about giving Indians (which were helping the French) diseased blankets. One of the letters was after it was done and stating the plan worked.
Interesting. I was aware of the tactic of providing Pox-infected (I think that's what it was, don't recall for sure) blankets to Indians to infect them with killer diseases but to learn of actual documentation of such tactics is interesting. Yet another travesty to be found in America's back story.
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get outside much, do you?
Why, are you waiting outside to stalk me? You nut job Liberal Cultists can be dangerous
..well, when you aren't making us nearly laugh ourselves to death that is.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#72 Feb 18, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. I was aware of the tactic of providing Pox-infected (I think that's what it was, don't recall for sure) blankets to Indians to infect them with killer diseases but to learn of actual documentation of such tactics is interesting. Yet another travesty to be found in America's back story.
<quoted text>
Why, are you waiting outside to stalk me? You nut job Liberal Cultists can be dangerous
..well, when you aren't making us nearly laugh ourselves to death that is.
Is that how you became a moron?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stump Speeches 14 min nomorejonesbuddies 70
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 17 min DJAO 27,822
Word Association (Aug '11) 18 min DJAO 8,611
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min USA 174,902
Pepsi or Coke 36 min Duh 6
Andy Beshear Next KY Governor!!! 37 min Duh 138
$3.00 Gas Soon, Thanks Trump!!! 43 min Duh 22
Bevins And Trump Will NOT be Re-Elected, Fools ... 2 hr Ahillarydeportable 232
Fiscal Court with Uncashed Checks 8 hr Ahillarydeportable 19

Pikeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages