created by: Music Man | Feb 2, 2013

Pikeville, KY

189 votes

Is Extreme Liberalism Destroying America?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Somewhat
Comments
41 - 60 of 68 Comments Last updated Feb 18, 2013
GOP

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Any time any place you Mommy's boy, is it true you still wet the Bed?
lmao
lmao
lmao
No owner put up with those like you who kept trying to look down the coveralls of their working men and 'feeling up' little kids. Cowardly homosexual child molesters like you went missing without a trace.
Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

The whole system has went astray, we need to scrap it all, and start all over again.
war path

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Early Cuyler wrote:
The whole system has went astray, we need to scrap it all, and start all over again.
i think were fine where were at with old bush gone things have improved like it or not facts my friend don,t Lie.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

GOP wrote:
<quoted text>No owner put up with those like you who kept trying to look down the coveralls of their working men and 'feeling up' little kids. Cowardly homosexual child molesters like you went missing without a trace.
Grow some teeth you inbred WV hill hick pos. You were perved by your Family at a young age, it is a proud WV Tradition.

lmao
lmao
lmao
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Early Cuyler wrote:
The Educational System has clearly failed you.
Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

war path wrote:
<quoted text>i think were fine where were at with old bush gone things have improved like it or not facts my friend don,t Lie.
I'm not talking about any presidents past or present. I'm referring to the whole system, from bottom to top. It all needs to be scraped, and replaced with something different. The government as a whole has to much power. The law makers aren't listening to the people. The judicial system is corrupt. Our police are abusing the citizens. Small town mayors are lining their pockets at our expense. The two party system only ensures that nothing gets done. The blame doesn't rest on any one person or party. The blame rests with us, the American people for letting our once great nation be raped by government and big business.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Also, watch how easy it is to ignore trolls.
war path

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Early Cuyler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about any presidents past or present. I'm referring to the whole system, from bottom to top. It all needs to be scraped, and replaced with something different. The government as a whole has to much power. The law makers aren't listening to the people. The judicial system is corrupt. Our police are abusing the citizens. Small town mayors are lining their pockets at our expense. The two party system only ensures that nothing gets done. The blame doesn't rest on any one person or party. The blame rests with us, the American people for letting our once great nation be raped by government and big business.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Also, watch how easy it is to ignore trolls.
I agree but the likelyhood of that ever happing would be like a water stream.running uphill.
Smoking Hot Hottie

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Is it possible for any of you to stay on topic?
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
I am what I eat, huh? That makes you nothing but a d!ck & sh!t.
I just spewed my drink....*LOL*
Anon

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

No, what is destroying this country is this "us Vs them" mentality of the two party system.
That and the extreme greed of the super wealthy.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Anon wrote:
No, what is destroying this country is this "us Vs them" mentality of the two party system.
That and the extreme greed of the super wealthy.
You're right...as long as the liberals are hell bent to destroy it and the conservatives are trying to save it...you're kind of forced to choose which side you're on. Obama could be Darth Vader and the Conservatives are the rebellion. He actually could be Darth Vader for all we know...

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
I just spewed my drink....*LOL*
I have my moments.

:-)
Anon

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right...as long as the liberals are hell bent to destroy it and the conservatives are trying to save it...you're kind of forced to choose which side you're on. Obama could be Darth Vader and the Conservatives are the rebellion. He actually could be Darth Vader for all we know...
hush, you are gonna make me laugh and mah wife is sleeping.
Dumb

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
You got this backwards. The conservatives represent Darth vader. You know block the vote, Invasive procedures on women, hurry up and die healthcare and lets not forgret to cut off the poor and needy.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>You got this backwards. The conservatives represent Darth vader. You know block the vote, Invasive procedures on women, hurry up and die healthcare and lets not forgret to cut off the poor and needy.
Obama = conservative??? Hahaha!

Do you NOT remember ACORN and the millions of dollars given to them to register every minority in the U.S? Do you NOT remember the radical Rev. Wright "Damn America" church he belonged to for over 20 years? His background ALONE is enough to raise questions by ANY person that's half-awake.

It's painfully apparent that you'll fall for anything. You're just another brain washed drone.
Kitten

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Grow some teeth you inbred WV hill hick pos. You were perved by your Family at a young age, it is a proud WV Tradition.
lmao
lmao
lmao
You sure seem to know a lot about it. I think your mother / aunt and father / uncle is from WV originally.

lmao
lamo
lamo

You have issues.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Any and ALL Liberalism is extreme..as well as flawed and totally f_cked.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
I have my moments.
:-)
You 2 spewed on each other.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
Any and ALL Liberalism is extreme..as well as flawed and totally f_cked.
Mommy called, bed time little boy.
wtf

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Mommy called, bed time little boy.
and I just got up, guess she wants to play doctor some this morning

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 21 min Billy 168
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min Known Fact 128,910
shooting at the bike club??? 1 hr Olive Oil 40
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Dale 146,844
Why do we Trade with Communist China (Aug '11) 2 hr Billy 30
Smelly vajajay 2 hr Heavy duty 6
old men with young wwomen 3 hr money 29
what does everybody think of daniel ward a.k.a.... (Jul '09) 16 hr why 58
TJ Litafik Sun My 2 cents 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs