Is Extreme Liberalism Destroying America?

Created by Music Man on Feb 2, 2013

189 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Somewhat

wtf

Pikeville, KY

#23 Feb 4, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
And we know how you like to eat cheese don't we you POS vermin!
You like to eat dog turds.

lmao
lmao
lmao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#24 Feb 4, 2013
Just Another Ex-Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it. Something has went very wrong with the Democratic party in this nation. If you're not a far-left, Obama-obsessed liberal, most Democrats think that you're not a true American, and you're a hateful, prejudice person who doesn't support others' rights if you don't agree with them. You wouldn't believe some of the accusations that my liberal neighbor has made towards me, just because I oppose abortion as a form of birth control. He said that I was worse than a nazi, and that I opposed all women's rights and freedom. Lol! That was actually the kindest thing that he said about me. Far-left liberals I used to work with in Pikeville have made similar accusations towards me. I'm thoroughly convinced that far-left liberals are insane.
Yeah, that democrat Party has stomped you republicans again.
Democrat From Harlan

London, KY

#26 Feb 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You like to eat dog turds.
lmao
lmao
lmao
You should be embarrassed of being so stupid.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27 Feb 5, 2013
Democrat From Harlan wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be embarrassed of being so stupid.
You should be embarrassed of where you are from.

Lmao
old dude

Pikeville, KY

#28 Feb 5, 2013
LIBERAL;A person who actually thinks it is possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#29 Feb 5, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed it is but it seems that most Liberals aren't living in reality from what I can tell. They don't have a grounded, sensible grasp on facts, truths, or even freedoms even though they blather on about some disparaging idea about Liberty though they're not willing to apply it to ALL people. Their outright denial of American History is delusional and they definitely exalt Self (aka the individual) over all else. They are a cult, no kidding. Look at all the prerequisites to being a "cult"..Liberals meet every single one of them on some level. It/they are absolutely dangerous.
.....>jumps up and down waving hand in air<.....

I know! I know about American history!

Here goes .....

First we came here (to America) to escape the government sponsored religion in Europe and England that religious people are now trying to implement here.

We set up towns in a country that wasn't ours. We then began killing off the real owners when they asked 'who the heck invited you here?'.

Once that was done (the Indian thing). We then set up a government. Which we quickly overthrew. You have to remember there wasn't any TV or internet, so it's easy to get bored and look for something to do.

We expanded across the Mississippi where we began killing off the residents of that side of America.

With everyone we didn't like pretty much shot, blown up, or living on reservations we then imported black people to enslave and subjugate.

Mexico, who owned Texas at the time, outlawed slavery and we couldn't let that happen so we rebelled and went to war with them.

Then, with no one else to blow up we went to war with ourselves. After that was over slavery was banned.

At that point with no one men could oppress they looked across the room at the wife sitting there by the fire and thought 'why not, no one else is left'. So women became the new subjugated house slaves.

Did I get it right? I was good at history in school.
lol

Sheridan, AR

#30 Feb 5, 2013
That's gotta be the most unusual version of US history I've heard.
BibleThumpingNut s

Winchester, KY

#31 Feb 5, 2013
Liberals can't destroy America. The Republicans beat them to it. We have to give credit where it is due, and ol sorry arse Reagan destroyed the Unions hollering it would help Detroit. How did that one work out? GW, well we know you republicans like to pretend he didn't even exist, but that is where the blame must rest. You wanted "Family Values" well by god you got in in the form of a coke head drunk that destroyed this Country.
BibleThumpingNut s

Winchester, KY

#32 Feb 5, 2013
Another thing I have trouble understanding is why the majority of republicans are homosexual, and why so many molest children or farm animals. It has to be a sickness. I guess it is possible the republican party is where they congregate so they can pretend to be straight and fight against the very thing they are. I do know the first republican that kicks my shin under the bathroom stall is in trouble. I would say I would pea all over their foot but the pervert deviants would enjoy it. Just a group of sick sob's that don't deserve to be in an office. Thank goodness they are a dying breed, that is everywhere except here in backward arse Ky.
What

London, KY

#34 Feb 6, 2013
BibleThumpingNuts wrote:
Another thing I have trouble understanding is why the majority of republicans are homosexual, and why so many molest children or farm animals. It has to be a sickness. I guess it is possible the republican party is where they congregate so they can pretend to be straight and fight against the very thing they are. I do know the first republican that kicks my shin under the bathroom stall is in trouble. I would say I would pea all over their foot but the pervert deviants would enjoy it. Just a group of sick sob's that don't deserve to be in an office. Thank goodness they are a dying breed, that is everywhere except here in backward arse Ky.
Therapy might help you. Might.
Dumb

Pikeville, KY

#35 Feb 6, 2013
marshall wrote:
probably, right along with all the greedy, ignorant politicians in both major parties. the democratic party and the republican party are both a mess. look at how they're all running this country. look at how much debt the country is in and how far that this country's leaders morals have declined. most of them can't even keep half of the promises that they make to people while they're running for office. obama and his buddies aren't the whole problem, it's sorry politicians in general all over the board. obama might be a good man outside of the office. i wish him well but he doesn't seem to know how to run a country. i voted for mitt romney, yep, and i'm proud of that. i think that he could do a better job at being president than obama, even though romney wasn't perfect either. no one is perfect but some people are just bold liars and plain ignorant about certain things and they only worry about getting more money into their pockets. that's how most politicians seem to be.
I agree that the politicians on both sides are not out for the good of the people. Most of the people agree with Obama and his policies thats why he got reelected. If you follow any part of politics you know this to be true, Any thing that they have in mind has been fought tooth and nail by republicans. In the past they find common ground to pass things for the good of the country. It has not happened because the hate for Obama was so deep in the begining. Even before Obama was sworn in Mitch Mcconnel said their number one job was to make Obama a one term president. This said from the get go that they would make him fail just to get him out. Obama is not as bad as they try to make him out to be. The republicans are as much if not more to blame. Fact is the economic down turn happened under Bush not Obama. Our country fell apart under Bush. The republicans have fought to slow the recovery to make Obama look bad. As far as debt the republicans passed record spending bills under Bush to the tune of 5 trillion. New spending under Obama is at 1.5 trillion so tell me who run up our debt.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#36 Feb 6, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
.....>jumps up and down waving hand in air<.....
I know! I know about American history!
Here goes .....
First we came here (to America) to escape the government sponsored religion in Europe and England that religious people are now trying to implement here.
We set up towns in a country that wasn't ours. We then began killing off the real owners when they asked 'who the heck invited you here?'.
Once that was done (the Indian thing). We then set up a government. Which we quickly overthrew. You have to remember there wasn't any TV or internet, so it's easy to get bored and look for something to do.
We expanded across the Mississippi where we began killing off the residents of that side of America.
With everyone we didn't like pretty much shot, blown up, or living on reservations we then imported black people to enslave and subjugate.
Mexico, who owned Texas at the time, outlawed slavery and we couldn't let that happen so we rebelled and went to war with them.
Then, with no one else to blow up we went to war with ourselves. After that was over slavery was banned.
At that point with no one men could oppress they looked across the room at the wife sitting there by the fire and thought 'why not, no one else is left'. So women became the new subjugated house slaves.
Did I get it right? I was good at history in school.
Not bad..and somewhat accurate albeit slightly askew, LOL! I love American History..I guess it became engrained in me from visiting and living at times in the Jamestown, Williamsburg, Yorktown, VA. region which is chock full of this nation's origins and some of it's greatest events.
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#37 Feb 6, 2013
Yes!
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#38 Feb 7, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Not bad..and somewhat accurate albeit slightly askew, LOL! I love American History..I guess it became engrained in me from visiting and living at times in the Jamestown, Williamsburg, Yorktown, VA. region which is chock full of this nation's origins and some of it's greatest events.
Like abundant widespread Slavery and Human Trafficking????

lmao
lmao
lmao
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#39 Feb 7, 2013
old dude wrote:
LIBERAL;A person who actually thinks it is possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Consevaturd: A person who thinks it is polite to eat the last turd in the Punch Bowl.

lmao
lmao
lmao

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#40 Feb 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Like abundant widespread Slavery and Human Trafficking????
lmao
lmao
lmao
Yes, at one time Slavery existed in that area and the American South in general of course. I somewhat understand your ongoing resentment towards white people, especially intelligent ones that you incorrectly target due to your harboring so much anger at the injustice that planted your shameful family's "ROOTS" (get it? LOL) in America to start with and yes, by force. You really need to move on and live in the present and just grow up. We "White Devils" are always going to own useless lamebrains like you, WTF in one way or another. It's just now we've traded in the stocks, chains, and whips for welfare, SSI, and Affirmative Action. You are STILL being OWNED, Boy.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#41 Feb 7, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, at one time Slavery existed in that area and the American South in general of course. I somewhat understand your ongoing resentment towards white people, especially intelligent ones that you incorrectly target due to your harboring so much anger at the injustice that planted your shameful family's "ROOTS" (get it? LOL) in America to start with and yes, by force. You really need to move on and live in the present and just grow up. We "White Devils" are always going to own useless lamebrains like you, WTF in one way or another. It's just now we've traded in the stocks, chains, and whips for welfare, SSI, and Affirmative Action. You are STILL being OWNED, Boy.
You little scared boy come down to the hood and say that Momma's boy.

lmao

Come on tough guy, bring it.

lmao
lmao

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#42 Feb 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You little scared boy come down to the hood and say that Momma's boy.
lmao
Come on tough guy, bring it.
lmao
lmao
Whatever. We both know you're all talk/type and NO spine, Boy. If you EVER had the fortitude to face me like a REAL man I'd beat your ass even blacker n' blue like you was Kunta Kente himself, LMAO!
wtf

Winchester, KY

#43 Feb 8, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. We both know you're all talk/type and NO spine, Boy. If you EVER had the fortitude to face me like a REAL man I'd beat your ass even blacker n' blue like you was Kunta Kente himself, LMAO!
Any time any place you Mommy's boy, is it true you still wet the Bed?

lmao
lmao
lmao
GOP

Summersville, WV

#44 Feb 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Like abundant widespread Slavery and Human Trafficking????
lmao
lmao
lmao
Any self respecting owner would have drowned you at birth. Braver, stronger and definitely SMARTER blacks than you were going for less than 2 dollars a head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do men play with women's hearts 3 min hot dog cart shre... 10
Who will you vote for in Circuit Clerk Race (Jan '12) 40 min hot dog cart shre... 201
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Naughty SIL 132,257
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 48 min Jen 22,344
Mr. Varney (May '14) 1 hr hot dog cart shre... 31
the murder of matthew dobbs (Jul '09) 1 hr someone close 48
Spence hale cheating on his wife 2 hr Martin county 15
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 hr Kyboy 20,606
now the real fun begins. 4 hr hot dog cart shre... 27
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info