created by: Music Man | Feb 2, 2013

Pikeville, KY

187 votes

Is Extreme Liberalism Destroying America?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Somewhat

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of68
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
marshall

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

probably, right along with all the greedy, ignorant politicians in both major parties. the democratic party and the republican party are both a mess. look at how they're all running this country. look at how much debt the country is in and how far that this country's leaders morals have declined. most of them can't even keep half of the promises that they make to people while they're running for office. obama and his buddies aren't the whole problem, it's sorry politicians in general all over the board. obama might be a good man outside of the office. i wish him well but he doesn't seem to know how to run a country. i voted for mitt romney, yep, and i'm proud of that. i think that he could do a better job at being president than obama, even though romney wasn't perfect either. no one is perfect but some people are just bold liars and plain ignorant about certain things and they only worry about getting more money into their pockets. that's how most politicians seem to be.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Liberalism is a cult...

http://www.csj.org/infoserv_cult101/checklis....
MoreLike

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

marshall wrote:
probably, right along with all the greedy, ignorant politicians in both major parties. the democratic party and the republican party are both a mess. look at how they're all running this country. look at how much debt the country is in and how far that this country's leaders morals have declined. most of them can't even keep half of the promises that they make to people while they're running for office. obama and his buddies aren't the whole problem, it's sorry politicians in general all over the board. obama might be a good man outside of the office. i wish him well but he doesn't seem to know how to run a country. i voted for mitt romney, yep, and i'm proud of that. i think that he could do a better job at being president than obama, even though romney wasn't perfect either. no one is perfect but some people are just bold liars and plain ignorant about certain things and they only worry about getting more money into their pockets. that's how most politicians seem to be.
More like extreme stupidity.
Just Another Ex-Democrat

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Anyone who opposes bills that could potentially protect children from convicted child molesters, is someone who is contributing abundantly to the destruction of America, and many liberals fight vehemently for the rights of perverse men who have raped children, yet they don't seem even slightly worried about their child victims and other children who lives in the rapist's neighborhood. That is appalling, to put it mildly!
oppose freedom and rights

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Yea libs destroying America. Libs are trying to claim everybody is free, got rights, and should live in safety. We know that ain't true. Only white baptists with a lot of big guns have rights and even then it's only white baptist men. White baptist women were put on earth to cook, clean and be our servants.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
You are a puss.
pikeville man

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a puss.
wow! you sure told him! man, wtf, you are dumb sob, for real!
pikeville man

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Strict Disciplinarian wrote:
How're those hemorrhoids since Big Ernie reamed you out?<quoted text>Wishing you had one? He's got a friend that could fix that right up~!
big ernie. lmao!
Conservatives Do Not Work

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

pikeville man wrote:
<quoted text>
wow! you sure told him! man, wtf, you are dumb sob, for real!
lmao

You sorry pos.
fmr dem for 10 yrs

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

I left the dem party because of their extreme leftist ideas. Shortly after I changed parties they removed God and added queer abominations to their platform. I will not support a party that will not back the principles this country I saw a sticker the other day that said "Progressive Liberalism is Insanity" I can believe it.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Just Another Ex-Democrat wrote:
Anyone who opposes bills that could potentially protect children from convicted child molesters, is someone who is contributing abundantly to the destruction of America, and many liberals fight vehemently for the rights of perverse men who have raped children, yet they don't seem even slightly worried about their child victims and other children who lives in the rapist's neighborhood. That is appalling, to put it mildly!
Indeed it is but it seems that most Liberals aren't living in reality from what I can tell. They don't have a grounded, sensible grasp on facts, truths, or even freedoms even though they blather on about some disparaging idea about Liberty though they're not willing to apply it to ALL people. Their outright denial of American History is delusional and they definitely exalt Self (aka the individual) over all else. They are a cult, no kidding. Look at all the prerequisites to being a "cult"..Liberals meet every single one of them on some level. It/they are absolutely dangerous.
Come on ThunderChild

East Liverpool, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

We libs are the modern nations of the world.
You are Somalia and Iran.
lawnmower man

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Come on ThunderChild wrote:
We libs are the modern nations of the world.
You are Somalia and Iran.
Another lib buckeye"Useless Nut" imagine that!!!!!!!

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a puss.
I am what I eat, huh? That makes you nothing but a d!ck & sh!t.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
I am what I eat, huh? That makes you nothing but a d!ck & sh!t.
You would be Government Cheese then.

Lmao

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You would be Government Cheese then.
Lmao
And we know how you like to eat cheese don't we you POS vermin!
Just Another Ex-Democrat

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

oppose freedom and rights wrote:
Yea libs destroying America. Libs are trying to claim everybody is free, got rights, and should live in safety. We know that ain't true. Only white baptists with a lot of big guns have rights and even then it's only white baptist men. White baptist women were put on earth to cook, clean and be our servants.
What? Lol!
Just Another Ex-Democrat

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

fmr dem for 10 yrs wrote:
I left the dem party because of their extreme leftist ideas. Shortly after I changed parties they removed God and added queer abominations to their platform. I will not support a party that will not back the principles this country I saw a sticker the other day that said "Progressive Liberalism is Insanity" I can believe it.
I know what you mean. I certainly believe it. The Democratic party is not what it used to be when Democratic leaders had some sense, especially common sense. Those days are gone.
Just Another Ex-Democrat

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed it is but it seems that most Liberals aren't living in reality from what I can tell. They don't have a grounded, sensible grasp on facts, truths, or even freedoms even though they blather on about some disparaging idea about Liberty though they're not willing to apply it to ALL people. Their outright denial of American History is delusional and they definitely exalt Self (aka the individual) over all else. They are a cult, no kidding. Look at all the prerequisites to being a "cult"..Liberals meet every single one of them on some level. It/they are absolutely dangerous.
I believe it. Something has went very wrong with the Democratic party in this nation. If you're not a far-left, Obama-obsessed liberal, most Democrats think that you're not a true American, and you're a hateful, prejudice person who doesn't support others' rights if you don't agree with them. You wouldn't believe some of the accusations that my liberal neighbor has made towards me, just because I oppose abortion as a form of birth control. He said that I was worse than a nazi, and that I opposed all women's rights and freedom. Lol! That was actually the kindest thing that he said about me. Far-left liberals I used to work with in Pikeville have made similar accusations towards me. I'm thoroughly convinced that far-left liberals are insane.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not know anything about American History.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of68
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 16 min Boop 918
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 18 min Jen 20,192
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 28 min sPam 81,188
hottest shell girl (Oct '09) 50 min Wow 41
Another Amy Thread Deleted 59 min laughing at you 28
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChristWarrior 122,515
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 138,304
Fuzzy or Rodney 3 hr yourdefinitelyadumbass2 29
paris cowboy =music 4 hr PARIS COWBOY 1,094
•••

Freeze Warning for Pike County was issued at April 15 at 9:40PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
•••