out of work

Pikeville, KY

#242 Dec 31, 2009
I know you are here, T.A.R.. You want to challenge me further?
out of work

Pikeville, KY

#243 Dec 31, 2009
T.A.R.--I know you are here. Do you want to fence a little more, or do you concede? No one else can command my attention.
out of work

Pikeville, KY

#244 Dec 31, 2009
"Tired retired MSHA"--I reserve for you the utmost thanks on this eve of 2010. You reignited what had just become a smoldering ember. Our utmost happiness during this holiday season has been afforded us by you personally, and to a lessor degree, that other 'inspector'. My family is happy because I am happy. I am happy because I have had another opportunity to call yet another miner impersonator to task.. However, you and your kind will survive and continue to devastate our last existing communities, and you will feign comfort and comaraderie in the one house left occupied when it's all over and the echoes of children's laughter have faded from our valleys. History will not be kind to you. Study the carpetbaggers who came before you but inflicted much less damage upon our mountain way of life than you and your kind have wrought upon your own. For spendable federal dollars (pieces of silver) you have destroyed us and a way of life in Appalachia under the guise of 'protecting' the coal miner whom you have practically eliminated.
FINALLY

Virgie, KY

#245 Jan 1, 2010
TELL EM MR. PATTTON
virgie

Hazard, KY

#246 Jan 1, 2010
hey idiot if you have paid that much in fines you sure ran a piss poor mines. and if this really happend why did you not report it. by the fines you paid sounds like you did not need to be in the business. these so called men need to be thankfull they got out with there lives. i heard several of them talking that you were the biggrst outlaw they ever worked for and by that rediculous story and the fines ther are wright. stupid
virgie

Hazard, KY

#247 Jan 1, 2010
my uncle used to inspect at a mine you worked at. his words outlaw,stupid,third grade education,liar. did i say stupid. total disregard for another human beings life.
Penny roads finest

Virgie, KY

#248 Jan 2, 2010
Out of work , i know who you are, andi dont know why your`e pissed. You went to frankfort, and had the comp laws changed to hurt the working man and help you operators. When you returned to mine again, people didnt forget what an asshole you really where.Honestly your`e a backstabbing greedy Sob, who cares only about himself.
out of work

Pikeville, KY

#249 Jan 2, 2010
"MSHA failed to maintain its mine emergency equipment up-to-date and in good
repair"

---------
Another "do as I say, not as I do" edict from the far less than capable MSHA retards.
please

Island City, KY

#250 Jan 2, 2010
this is pathetic... MSHA doenst make the laws they have to enforce them, I think i would be a little more respectful and appreciated towards ppl whos job is to make sure my safety comes first. If your out of work then join the other 10,000 ppl that are also dont blame it on MSHA.
out of work

Pikeville, KY

#251 Jan 2, 2010
.."The MSHA person-in-charge of the rescue operation was not clearly identified" (another excerpt from same report listing a multitude of miserable failures of MSHA inspectors at Crandall Canyon mine.)
....YOU said "I think i would be a little more respectful and appreciated towards ppl whos job is to make sure my safety comes first."
....When they can't even perform such a basic requirement as appointing a leader when men's lives are actually depending on them? Do you think we are fools? You said it is their job to "MAKE SURE MY SAFETY COMES FIRST". What a joke. I trust my fellow 'experienced' miners.
..I will continue to expose MSHA for as long as I live if you brainwashed people keep trying to change me or get me to stop. I react to your posts with more embarressing truths about them. It is you who are ignoring the facts. As I said before "Shut the hell up" and I might back off. I had done that and another idiotic wannabe came on here spewing offfensive BS.
please

Island City, KY

#252 Jan 3, 2010
out of work wrote:
.."The MSHA person-in-charge of the rescue operation was not clearly identified" (another excerpt from same report listing a multitude of miserable failures of MSHA inspectors at Crandall Canyon mine.)
....YOU said "I think i would be a little more respectful and appreciated towards ppl whos job is to make sure my safety comes first."
....When they can't even perform such a basic requirement as appointing a leader when men's lives are actually depending on them? Do you think we are fools? You said it is their job to "MAKE SURE MY SAFETY COMES FIRST". What a joke. I trust my fellow 'experienced' miners.
..I will continue to expose MSHA for as long as I live if you brainwashed people keep trying to change me or get me to stop. I react to your posts with more embarressing truths about them. It is you who are ignoring the facts. As I said before "Shut the hell up" and I might back off. I had done that and another idiotic wannabe came on here spewing offfensive BS.
The only bs i see is anything u or tired old ass writes; you put down msha constantly because you either owned a mines that was a death trap and it got shut down or your out of work and wanna blame someone. boo hoo hoo go cry to someone else and put the blame where its due. If it wasnt for MSHA there wouldnt be a miner alive today to be able to work anywhere because they all would be 6 feet under.
out of work

Pikeville, KY

#253 Jan 3, 2010
please wrote:
<quoted text>
The only bs i see is anything u or tired old ass writes; you put down msha constantly because you either owned a mines that was a death trap and it got shut down or your out of work and wanna blame someone. boo hoo hoo go cry to someone else and put the blame where its due. If it wasnt for MSHA there wouldnt be a miner alive today to be able to work anywhere because they all would be 6 feet under.
Yes, we are constantly putting them down. It's because of your idiotic rambling about their super human feats! Not only are you too stupid to know when your man has been put down hard, you are stupid enough to actually say that MSHA has saved EVERY man's life in Mining. You said EVERY miner would be dead now had it not been for your favorite cowardly inspector. Where is his medal of honor? Of valor? Of anything? Your favorite inspector is dirt under the feet of real men underground. A real miner doesn't arrive barking an order of "Don't get me wet, don't get me dirty, have me out by eleven thirty". Real men mining underground are capable of watching out for themselves. What in the hell do you think we are doing when your favorite man is outside in the sun? What he brags about when he's away from us is a farce. I know you still believe his bull, but you and yours are being brainwashed. A State Mine Inspector is worth a hundred times what an msha one is. Msha inspectors are capable of NOTHING but writing and causing fines. Fines cause real miners to suffer the same as operators and the MONEY taken by msha leaves our communities that much poorer! It's all about the money to msha. They sure can't accomplish anything else. GO KENTUCKY STATE MINE INSPECTORS!!!!! REAL MEN WHO ACTUALLY DO CARE FOR THE MINERS!!!
family

Pikeville, KY

#254 Jan 3, 2010
i am pleased with the jobs and all the training that they go threw they got to leave theire homes and family just because they can get more up to dates on stuff.how would you fell to be in theire shoes when they get a call in the middle of the night to go to a mines and find a man with his head mashed by a big rock fall?i think you need to prase them for being theire.i am proud of my family for doing theire jods
on the contrary

Island City, KY

#256 Jan 3, 2010
out of work wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we are constantly putting them down. It's because of your idiotic rambling about their super human feats! Not only are you too stupid to know when your man has been put down hard, you are stupid enough to actually say that MSHA has saved EVERY man's life in Mining. You said EVERY miner would be dead now had it not been for your favorite cowardly inspector. Where is his medal of honor? Of valor? Of anything? Your favorite inspector is dirt under the feet of real men underground. A real miner doesn't arrive barking an order of "Don't get me wet, don't get me dirty, have me out by eleven thirty". Real men mining underground are capable of watching out for themselves. What in the hell do you think we are doing when your favorite man is outside in the sun? What he brags about when he's away from us is a farce. I know you still believe his bull, but you and yours are being brainwashed. A State Mine Inspector is worth a hundred times what an msha one is. Msha inspectors are capable of NOTHING but writing and causing fines. Fines cause real miners to suffer the same as operators and the MONEY taken by msha leaves our communities that much poorer! It's all about the money to msha. They sure can't accomplish anything else. GO KENTUCKY STATE MINE INSPECTORS!!!!! REAL MEN WHO ACTUALLY DO CARE FOR THE MINERS!!!
If you are so up to par on knowin the inside on the msha; did u know one of the qualifications was to have ten years experience in mining operations, so the ppl doing this job is not in any way afraid to get dirty. go bash someone else a while this is gettin old.
What

United States

#257 Jan 4, 2010
family wrote:
i am pleased with the jobs and all the training that they go threw they got to leave theire homes and family just because they can get more up to dates on stuff.how would you fell to be in theire shoes when they get a call in the middle of the night to go to a mines and find a man with his head mashed by a big rock fall?i think you need to prase them for being theire.i am proud of my family for doing theire jods
Could you repeat that?
What

United States

#258 Jan 4, 2010
Tired old miner and laid off: We are a group of working and some laid off coal miners in WV. We have loved what you have been saying about the federal inspectors. We in this state agree 100%. We never thought anyone would have the nerve to put those dumb asses in their place. You two are really famous here as we talk underground and watching ball games. We can get you a job. Stay with it brother. Some of us were involved with the Sago tragedy. Most of us think more men would be alive today if msha had wrecked on the way to the mine. They are cowards and will never change because MEN will not take that job. Thank you both and we want you to move here.(Tired old miner) Mr. Music says "Hello, old man!"
Pikeville to Paducah

Virgie, KY

#259 Jan 4, 2010
HEY OUT OF WORK. WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME FROM OLD TIRED MINER.i CAN TELL ITS YOU, BECAUSE YOU RAMBLE ON ABOUT THE SAME OLD SENILE SHIT YOU DID BEFORE. YOU OWNED UP TO PAYING THE INSPECTORS OFF, NOBODY ASK YOU FOR THAT INFO, YOU DONATED IT.
What

United States

#260 Jan 4, 2010
reading back on 'out of work'. you have them hopping mad bro. You were right on that when saying you control them. Thanks again and happy new year to you and the old man. our heros of the coal industry.
mining MAN

Lubbock, TX

#261 Jan 4, 2010
Pikeville to Paducah wrote:
HEY OUT OF WORK. WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME FROM OLD TIRED MINER.i CAN TELL ITS YOU, BECAUSE YOU RAMBLE ON ABOUT THE SAME OLD SENILE SHIT YOU DID BEFORE. YOU OWNED UP TO PAYING THE INSPECTORS OFF, NOBODY ASK YOU FOR THAT INFO, YOU DONATED IT.
I didn't know he denied telling it. You stupid ass. He is proud to tell the world that msha inspectors forced him to pay them cash to not nit pick. What is more stupid than an msha inspector? YOU are! You seem to think he didn't want to say that. He will say it again, you dumb suck. You people are not qualified to even carry 'tired ol miner's' mouse pad.
out of work again

Lubbock, TX

#262 Jan 4, 2010
It looks like you fools have finally brought out the truth with your foolish attacks. Some people never learn. But what can we expect from msha inspectors and their equally ignorant families? Honest, hardworking coal miners will answer your foolishness with documents. msha is a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$$127,400. wow 1 min lord forkwad 42
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min real american 13,512
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Mike Duquette 131,475
UMG Indicted or Invited 14 min Will W Talk 1
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 26 min Musikologist 763
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 29 min Musikologist 21,786
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 31 min Musikologist 22,742
FBI Comes To Pike 2 hr Cooperating Witness 10
State rep and mine inspector indicted on briber... 3 hr Amy 22
The R & R Show (Roger Johnson & Ralph Kilgore) 9 hr Shameful 26
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match

Pikeville Jobs

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]