where were the cops up caney this eve...

where were the cops up caney this evening

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

BIG DADDY

Virgie, KY

#1 Sep 24, 2010
saw cops up caney
Lucky

Byron, GA

#2 Sep 25, 2010
BIG DADDY wrote:
saw cops up caney
Hopefully, they are making another drug bust. Seems like a good place to get 'em. Only problem is that they will just let them go so they can continue making CANEY the Pill Popping capital of Kentucky.
Saw em

Pikeville, KY

#3 Sep 25, 2010
They were doing a big check at Virgie, several of them at the bank/penny intersection.

They were looking for someone, they just wanted to see license.
MADD

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Sep 25, 2010
I do agree drugs are bad on Caney Creek exspecally Frog town but I think the pill popping capital of kentucky should be Island creek.The cops need to bust Island creek ppl .Their the biggest drug sellers around.If they aint selling them there on them.

Hopefully, they are making another drug bust. Seems like a good place to get 'em. Only problem is that they will just let them go so they can continue making CANEY the Pill Popping capital of Kentucky.
desperate

Ransom, KY

#5 Mar 2, 2011
trying to hear from sandy branham went to robinson creek school you are my true friend
desperate

Pikeville, KY

#6 Mar 31, 2011
looking for cops

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min mdbuilder 178,045
I'm in trouble 20 min Duhhh 23
Word Association (Aug '11) 40 min Jackie 8,804
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 41 min MEd 376
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 42 min MEd 28,064
District Court Judges race 1 hr Amy 52
Remembering those that have passed from Virgie ... (Feb '10) 9 hr VHS alum 252
County Attorney Race 23 hr Min 148

Pikeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages