I think Gore invented it and the internet

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#1 Jun 10, 2013
I wonder how many illiterate Eastern Kentuckians are out there saying "Surrrrr, I knowed whut a farce be.. its from that space wars movie when theys sayin' may
the farce be with you!"

LMAO!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#2 Jun 10, 2013
I thought it was another misspelled word by wtf. I thought he meant fart, not farce.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#3 Jun 10, 2013
dunadd wrote:
I thought it was another misspelled word by wtf. I thought he meant fart, not farce.
No, because POS SOB WTF would say " May the fart be in you..and get released when I sodomize you.." LMAO!
Wow

London, KY

#4 Jun 11, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
I wonder how many illiterate Eastern Kentuckians are out there saying "Surrrrr, I knowed whut a farce be.. its from that space wars movie when theys sayin' may
the farce be with you!"
LMAO!
Haha. They probably thought of the movie Delta Farce starring Larry The Cable Guy and Bill Engvall. And to think, academy award winning actress Jennifer Lawrence starred in a television show with Bill Engvall back in the day called The Bill Engvall Show. Only two degrees separates Jennifer Lawrence from Larry The Cable Guy in the movie industry. Wow!
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#5 Jun 11, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because POS SOB WTF would say " May the fart be in you..and get released when I sodomize you.." LMAO!
Who do you sodomize besides Barry?

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#6 Jun 11, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. They probably thought of the movie Delta Farce starring Larry The Cable Guy and Bill Engvall. And to think, academy award winning actress Jennifer Lawrence starred in a television show with Bill Engvall back in the day called The Bill Engvall Show. Only two degrees separates Jennifer Lawrence from Larry The Cable Guy in the movie industry. Wow!
Butter-face Jennifer Lawrence was in that, huh? I've never seen Delta Farce..I did see that
Health Inspector movie of his though. To be honest, I'm not a really big fan of ol' Larry and his "Git'er Done" schtick. When it comes to those Blue Collar Comedy guys Engvall is alright, Jeff Foxworthy is okay, and Ron White aka "Tater Salad" is hilarious. I like Foxworthy hosting The Great American
Bible Challenge but have never see the Are You Smarter Than A..er, is it a 5th Grader? I've
never watched it to be honest.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#8 Jun 11, 2013
My favourites were Jerry Clower and Justin Wilson. I don't have any now. I like Wendy Bagwell comedy but I think he's no longer with us. I don't know what this has to do with global warming but for now i'll go witcha.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#9 Jun 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Hell you cannot understand any of it, it is all over your head.
Lmfao
And your head is usually under the table, dashboard, etc. bobbing up and down as you orally service random males.

LMAO!
check it out

London, KY

#11 Jun 12, 2013
global warming = scientific bullsh!t.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#12 Jun 13, 2013
check it out wrote:
global warming = scientific bullsh!t.
London calling by Fatrick.
George

London, KY

#13 Jun 16, 2013
I voted "NO" a bunch of times because I think Al Gore is so cute and hotter than Global Warming and I'm a Liberal. PEACE!
George

London, KY

#14 Jun 16, 2013
I'm a big fan of WTF too. I think that Pat Riot is nutso. Jennifer Lawrence is beautiful. Barack Obama is a the best president ever! No one is trying to outlaw guns. PEACE!
George

London, KY

#15 Jun 16, 2013
When gay marriage is legalized nationally some people will be so upset that they will probably feel hotter than Global Warming. LMAO! PEACE!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#16 Jun 16, 2013
George wrote:
When gay marriage is legalized nationally some people will be so upset that they will probably feel hotter than Global Warming. LMAO! PEACE!
Perhaps but it won't be anywhere near as hot as Hell will be for those same Gays, LOL! I'd much rather deal with Global Warming here on Earth than Spiritual Burning
there in Hell with the [email protected]+$, LMAO!
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#17 Jun 17, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps but it won't be anywhere near as hot as Hell will be for those same Gays, LOL! I'd much rather deal with Global Warming here on Earth than Spiritual Burning
there in Hell with the [email protected]+$, LMAO!
So you will be in Hell with your kind.
Demon Knight

London, KY

#18 Jun 17, 2013
The real farce here is that the "inventor" of Global Warming, Al Gore, recently sold his CurrenTV network to the O.P.E.C.-backed Al Jazeera Middle Eastern television network for a massive amount of money. If Global Warming does exist then guess who would be one of the major contributors to it's occurring? Yep, the Petroleum/Oil conglomerates. Pure hypocrisy through and through but then hey, hypocrisy is a required part of the whole Liberal mind(less)set.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#19 Jun 17, 2013
Demon Knight wrote:
The real farce here is that the "inventor" of Global Warming, Al Gore, recently sold his CurrenTV network to the O.P.E.C.-backed Al Jazeera Middle Eastern television network for a massive amount of money. If Global Warming does exist then guess who would be one of the major contributors to it's occurring? Yep, the Petroleum/Oil conglomerates. Pure hypocrisy through and through but then hey, hypocrisy is a required part of the whole Liberal mind(less)set.
London calling by Patty Cakes.

Lmao

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#21 Jun 17, 2013
Demon Knight wrote:
I like your thinking, LOL! You are quite correct though on all points made. It
is clear that Al Gore is an hypocritical opportunist who creates issues to make
money on while fanning the flames of political overtones upon those issues.
Paul Revere

Brodhead, KY

#22 Jun 18, 2013
Watch this video by the founder of the Weather Channel (John Coleman) and then tell me man-caused global warming exists...

...HINT: it's a con, scam, scheme and a complete fraud!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#23 Jun 18, 2013
Paul Revere wrote:
Watch this video by the founder of the Weather Channel (John Coleman) and then tell me man-caused global warming exists...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_pYkhKobLN4XX
...HINT: it's a con, scam, scheme and a complete fraud!
I haven't watched your link yet but I will. In the meantime though I will admit I think most of Global Warming is BS too and a ploy meant to make certain people, agencies, companies, etc. wealthy. Now, sure I believe global-wide POLLUTION is a valid concern but this whole global warming facade? Eh, I dunno about that now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 6 min Kyboy 36,439
Thank You Laid Off Coal Miners 8 min New Deal Democrat 24
The White Neo Nazi Rally and Trump 13 min Lmao 80
Roger Monk Greg 15 min Earl Pitts 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min Strel 163,787
Joggers On Hambley 52 min U Bolt 2
Donnie in Bullet Proof Vest 1 hr Bonafied Clown is... 3
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr just the way it is 4,447
City commissioners 15 hr Loyd 37
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 Sat A Hillary Deport... 161

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages