433 votes

Click on an option to vote

Earl Thacker

Justin Maynard

funny

Lexington, KY

#41 Oct 4, 2012
Voter wrote:
Yes and they are still running it and will be running it after Nov. Election. I just got a raise and the secretaries got a 5,000 dollar raise. My friend got moved to a better position with a raise. We will be voting for the present board members. They take care of us and we will take care of them. Surely you don't expect us to vote against the hand that gives us raises.
I ,m a secretary at K.E.S. and I didn't get no raise and don't look to get one.
Yes they are

Lebanon, KY

#42 Oct 4, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>I ,m a secretary at K.E.S. and I didn't get no raise and don't look to get one.
Are you supposed to be working at the time you posted this? That is if you are really a secretary. The poster didn't say ALL secretaries got a raise!!!! Raise and transfer to higher paying jobs are being given both last week and this week. Check it out. This is happening.
Kilgore

Beattyville, KY

#43 Oct 4, 2012
Goofy wrote:
Just what kind of certification did Lea, or any other Director of Head Start, need? Check your facts, stupid. You don't have to have a certification to be the Director of Head Start.
Well it goes something like this. Lea was hired as a teacher at johns creek last year rog moved her to head start....all along waiting for her to get certified as a supervisor....now tell me how right that is...plus she got the high paying salary last year
Lie to me baby

Richmond, KY

#44 Oct 4, 2012
Chaney wrote:
<quoted text>Frank put the sign up in the wrong place,that he paid for,and the state KDE said we have to approve the site or sites,bonding monies are in place,my friend is hard on hearing and has a hard time comprehending how things work.
Short hand for, we ain't gettin the school? I will believe it when I see them pushing dirt.
People R Stupid

Winchester, KY

#45 Oct 4, 2012
Kilgore wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it goes something like this. Lea was hired as a teacher at johns creek last year rog moved her to head start....all along waiting for her to get certified as a supervisor....now tell me how right that is...plus she got the high paying salary last year
and how do YOU know this?????????? Where are you getting your information?
sorry 4 u

Pikeville, KY

#46 Oct 4, 2012
Sounds to me like SOMEBODY'S J E A L O U S........

Truth be told, as someone said there wasn't a cert required

U r just trying to cause trouble and piss people off for your cause....you sound like a big ole BABY boo hoo

if I had ever intended to vote for Maynard, I wouldn't after hearing all this bellyaching on the same old shit. Accusations without any backbone. You're all stupid.
Goofy

Winchester, KY

#47 Oct 4, 2012
Kilgore wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you dumbass, you do not have to have a certification in supervision to be the Headstart Director. Check the facts! Why don't you call the regional office in Paintsville and ask them the job requirements? If you think they won't tell it to you straight, call the main office in Atlanta, Georgia. Dumbass!!
Ratliff-grubb

Lebanon, KY

#48 Oct 4, 2012
Goofy wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you dumbass, you do not have to have a certification in supervision to be the Headstart Director. Check the facts! Why don't you call the regional office in Paintsville and ask them the job requirements? If you think they won't tell it to you straight, call the main office in Atlanta, Georgia. Dumbass!!
Lea get over your little b1tch a$$ you know I know your salary. You sure didn't receive teacher pay last year. A big old whopping salary....you know supervisors pay. Didn't you. I wish they would post all of the central office salaries and compare them to the people at schools. That would be a real eye opener. Everybody knows it is public information. I will be posting names for all to. See and the amount even up to 10,000 whoop ass....that these central office do very little just received. Some even sold their and their families vote for 2,000 this week...so now come Lea come back on this one....I'm waiting......
LOL

Ransom, KY

#49 Oct 4, 2012
vote for frank wrote:
<quoted text>Frank might be getting older but with that comes wisdom. He has worked in everything from teaching , driving bus to being on the board. He knows how everything is run and knows how to handle any situation. He is my family, i have known him all my life. He has the children in mind at all times. Please vote for him.4289
Senility comes with getting older too. I'm sorry but your man Frank can't remember where he crapped last. And it seems that he has already drained the place dry so why not give someone else a chance that might do something.

You pointed out "he knows how everything is run" this is where he is falling short. His good ole days are over, he don't have the control that he thinks he once had. Sorry, I know him too.
Seeing is believing

Gray, KY

#50 Oct 5, 2012
Oh wow...a big (huge) nose person has been bitten by a skeeter! Turned into a green eyed monster...
OR
"Get in my belly" .... Has not gotten enough to eat and may be stuck in his his rolling chair!
These stories make for better reading....now finish either story!
Bus Driver

Macon, GA

#51 Oct 5, 2012
People R Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
and how do YOU know this?????????? Where are you getting your information?
Everyone at JC and around the county knows this person that you are questioning is exactly right. She was taken care of by Rog. That isn't a big suprise but some of the other things they are doing is going to kill them in the election because people are fed up and tired.
Clueless

Richmond, KY

#52 Oct 5, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Senility comes with getting older too. I'm sorry but your man Frank can't remember where he crapped last. And it seems that he has already drained the place dry so why not give someone else a chance that might do something.
You pointed out "he knows how everything is run" this is where he is falling short. His good ole days are over, he don't have the control that he thinks he once had. Sorry, I know him too.
Frank don't even have anybody running against him, that is how much control he has dumbazz, many were ask all refused. He would have beat anybody that run against him hands down. People are tired of the taxes and the waste. I guess the PCBOE may have educated a few, people are learning how the system works and want it changed.
Goofy

Winchester, KY

#53 Oct 5, 2012
Once again, Dumbass, no one said she didn't get an increase in salary. In your earlier post, you stated, and I quote your exact words, "Well it goes something like this. Lea was hired as a teacher at johns creek last year rog moved her to head start....all along waiting for her to get certified as a supervisor....now tell me how right that is...plus she got the high paying salary last year." In my response to your clueless statement, I said you did not have to have a certification in supervision to be the Head Start Director in Pike County, Kentucky, or any where else in the nation. I never said she didn't have a large salary. I merely said she did not have to have a supervision degree to be the director. She could have been hired immediately. She earned the necessary credentials years ago--a Bachelor's Degree. I told you where to call to verify the requirements for becoming a Director of Head Start. But, I see now why you haven't. You are illiterate!! I can provide you with the telephone numbers of the offices mentioned in my earlier posts. Once your interpreter reads this to you, if you want the numbers, let me know. Dumbass!!
LOL

Ransom, KY

#54 Oct 5, 2012
Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank don't even have anybody running against him, that is how much control he has dumbazz, many were ask all refused. He would have beat anybody that run against him hands down. People are tired of the taxes and the waste. I guess the PCBOE may have educated a few, people are learning how the system works and want it changed.
I was very much aware that Frank was running unopposed. Why don't you calm down. You wanna talk some waste? You are. Keeping on pushing your agenda and Franks greatness. I won't stoop to your level.

I hope that a few are learning how the system works. I figured it out along time ago but obviously Frank hasn't. Everything Frank wants, Frank don't get. Here is your problem. A childhood lessonhat he should have learned years ago. Yes, his record does speak, at one time he did have whatever he wanted, that's obvious by the previous post of all the positions he held.

He's like Obama, he has been in there a term what has he changed? Nothing just taking up space.
Future Shock

Richmond, KY

#55 Oct 5, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I was very much aware that Frank was running unopposed. Why don't you calm down. You wanna talk some waste? You are. Keeping on pushing your agenda and Franks greatness. I won't stoop to your level.
I hope that a few are learning how the system works. I figured it out along time ago but obviously Frank hasn't. Everything Frank wants, Frank don't get. Here is your problem. A childhood lessonhat he should have learned years ago. Yes, his record does speak, at one time he did have whatever he wanted, that's obvious by the previous post of all the positions he held.
He's like Obama, he has been in there a term what has he changed? Nothing just taking up space.
Just one board member of 5 and having been thrown under the bus for that no vote on raising the school taxes, but he is gaining support every day and who knows? The worst case scenario for the current administration coild happen, a new board member that votes with him and one of the old board members coming over to his side. Ugh Oh! that's 3 and a majority. This is what keeps administration up at night. No he don't get his way now on anything but after November he just might. Obama had a just say no republican house of representatives, Frank just needs one new guy voting his way and just one member to turn.....lol
I don't blame ya, I'd be running scared right about now also and doing some hand wringing over this election.
LOL

Ransom, KY

#56 Oct 5, 2012
Future Shock wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one board member of 5 and having been thrown under the bus for that no vote on raising the school taxes, but he is gaining support every day and who knows? The worst case scenario for the current administration coild happen, a new board member that votes with him and one of the old board members coming over to his side. Ugh Oh! that's 3 and a majority. This is what keeps administration up at night. No he don't get his way now on anything but after November he just might. Obama had a just say no republican house of representatives, Frank just needs one new guy voting his way and just one member to turn.....lol
I don't blame ya, I'd be running scared right about now also and doing some hand wringing over this election.
Who said that I was running scared? And where did give I you that impression. I just stated the facts nothing more, nothing less.

What's funny? The fact that you state Frank trying to swing someone over to his way of thinking and voting his way....LOL. Now, are you're pot calling the WHOLE kettle black.....LOL You have to be in the STEW.....LOL

Who is wishing and wringing their hands not me. I don't have to depend of any of these people. I vote the way I want and for who I want.
Black Kettle

Richmond, KY

#58 Oct 6, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said that I was running scared? And where did give I you that impression. I just stated the facts nothing more, nothing less.
What's funny? The fact that you state Frank trying to swing someone over to his way of thinking and voting his way....LOL. Now, are you're pot calling the WHOLE kettle black.....LOL You have to be in the STEW.....LOL
Who is wishing and wringing their hands not me. I don't have to depend of any of these people. I vote the way I want and for who I want.
Pushing the notion of no new taxes until some waste is cut and savings are found is in no way the pot calling the kettle black! That does not even made sense. They are running property sales this month for people that could not pay their 2011 property taxes, just one year behind and people having their property sold at the court house door. Heartless bastards don't even care there is a recession, coal business is down and a lot of old people are on low fixed income. Going in every year and raising those taxes is just plain wrong, it blew all the yes men board members mind when Frank voted no on that tax increase and got the whole administration down on him. One Car Tax bill of just $130 and $90 went to the school board, County just got around 30. That tax shows up on your real estate, every utility bill, your vehicles and it getting to be a large household expense. It is just a man that know how tuff things are now and also being a business man knowing how the get the most out of every dollar. The gravy years when money was flowing are over, the state and federal are cutting back. They can't expect to makeup the shortfall on the backs of the people in Pike County. It won't be a hard sell for Frank when we tell every board member you vote yes on more taxes we will vote you out. We need to as every board member how they stand on raising our property tax and how they will vote on the issur.
Black Kettle

Richmond, KY

#59 Oct 6, 2012
We need to ask every board member how they stand on raising our property taxes and how they will vote on the issue...corrected last sentence from last post..and the chance to repeat, NO NEW TAXES!
Glenn Beck

Wayland, KY

#60 Oct 6, 2012
What about asking the people about how they feel about monkeys and all the sex they have. I for one would love to be as sexually active as a monkey.
Paul David

Macon, GA

#61 Oct 6, 2012
Black Kettle wrote:
We need to ask every board member how they stand on raising our property taxes and how they will vote on the issue...corrected last sentence from last post..and the chance to repeat, NO NEW TAXES!
Very good points. For instance, they BlTCH about money until the teachers, staff, etc. in this county get SICK of hearing it. If they show up at your school, it is to tell you how "overstaffed" you are, yet they can hire Maritta Belcher or whatever her name is this weeks, SISTER for what? Why did they need her? Why take on another $80,000+ a year salary. She isn't needed. The waste they go on about starts right there in the central office where Rog and the gang plots and schemes to set everything up the way they want it. I'll kiss every ass over there if there is a regular classroom teacher (besides Coach Chapman) that makes $80,000. The sad thing is they don't do shlt. Walk in, go to lunch for 1/2 of the day and then go home. Taxpayers should be outraged. This bunch that is in "POWER" now are like a bad dream that won't end. Their motto "nothing but the kids" is a joke. Reo Johns gang wasn't this bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr just an observer 170,581
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr URAMORON 39,054
Calls for Investigation in Pike County Property... 2 hr No News 40
Amy, let's set you up on a date with this man 2 hr truth 13
Word Association (Aug '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 7,896
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 26,912
Three word game (Mar '09) 3 hr Princess Hey 3,282
If you REALLY want to get mad over PROPERTY TAX... 18 hr Its gotta get better 31
Pike Central Basketball Under Investigation? 18 hr Well 43

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages