Scales of Justice Indeed

Williamson, WV

#169 Jun 27, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool!
The fool has said in his heart that there is no God. Could this be you??? Certainly not me. I am what God says I am, just as you are.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#170 Jun 27, 2013
Scales of Justice Indeed wrote:
<quoted text>
The fool has said in his heart that there is no God. Could this be you??? Certainly not me. I am what God says I am, just as you are.
Yeah Right!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#171 Jun 27, 2013
The 24th Century on the Star Trek Series made religion completely obsolete!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#172 Jun 27, 2013
Gay Marriage and Gay Rights are the issue and people that try destroy them using religion as an excuse to abuse and control people are traitors to the United States Constitution!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#173 Jun 27, 2013
Zack Kopplin is against creationism on public schools!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#174 Jun 27, 2013
Zack Kopplin does NOT believe in God at all!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#175 Jun 27, 2013
Zack Kopplin does NOT believe in God at all!
Good!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#176 Jun 27, 2013
Hopefully it won't take that long.
The 24th Century on the Star Trek Series made religion completely obsolete!
Gay Pride

London, KY

#177 Jun 27, 2013
It is hilarious how Anti-theist keeps logging in and out of his account to give certain posts negative judge-its. LOL! He is well known for doing that on the Hazard forum too.
Anonymous

Pikeville, KY

#178 Jun 27, 2013
Scales of Justice Indeed wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!

Location hidden

#179 Jun 27, 2013
Matt. 5:22 "Whosoever shall say "thou fool" shall be in danger of hellfire."
ONE GOD wrote:
<quoted text> AMEN!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#180 Jun 27, 2013
what wrote:
i find humor in how the christian community condemns any non believer or follower to hell when in fact i know not one single person that lives by the rules and regulations set forth by the so called "good" book. until i seen a real christian actually follow the rules of their god i will never have any reason to believe any of it. i challenge any and all of the self proclaimed christians to prove to me that they truly believe and that they feel that if they are following gods laws that god will see to it that they are not superseded by mens laws on the final outcome of the situation. so heres the chance for any of u that follow the "good" book to show and prove just how much u love God and Jesus. just respond here and ill use only the scriptures and rules from your bible and then we will see just how much u really believe or just if u use it for the social stigma u get from being part of the group. and in turn i will accept any challenge u have that u think will show me the truth and the light and lead me to gods glory. any takers? only rule is u have to use only scriptures from your bible. lets see just how many are true followers now.
I agree!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#181 Jun 27, 2013
in my opinion wrote:
athiest should be burned
That is the reason why we do NOT believe in God at all because of your outrageous statement!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#182 Jun 27, 2013
atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my point.
I agree!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#183 Jun 27, 2013
atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
I've investigated for years on my own. In the end, I can't see how anyone could believe in any of the Gods man has created over the years, but that's just my opinion. I don't make it a point to try to oppress others, but at the same time, I refuse to be treated w/ hatred. I feel I have to make assertions b/c if I don't, who will? I mean, look at the first post that started all this:
<quoted text>
And then look at... ANY of "ONE GOD"s posts. Venomous hate speech hiding behind a message of love. I know enough about Christianity to know if there was a Jesus, he'd be sick to his stomach at ppl who represent his name in this fashion.
We live in a country that guarantees freedom of religion, but the other side of that coin is freedom FROM religion. I refuse to be made to feel like a 2nd class citizen and have ppl who believe as I do berated b/c I refuse to put my faith in things that I don't believe in.
I agree!
LMFAO

London, KY

#184 Jun 27, 2013
Anti-theist is so butthurt, he is giving everyone multiple negative judge-its. That is the highlight of his day.
gecko

Georgetown, KY

#186 Jun 27, 2013
Christians, answer this:
Did the Greeks and other people who lived before Christianity was established go to Hell or does god give them a second chance?

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#187 Jun 27, 2013
gecko wrote:
Christians, answer this:
Did the Greeks and other people who lived before Christianity was established go to Hell or does god give them a second chance?
They don't go to Hell..they go to Hades, LOL! Seriously though, indications are they are damned for Jesus Christ is The Way, The Truth, and The Life and no one is Saved unless they accept Him.

Location hidden

#188 Jun 27, 2013
For the sake of argument, if that's true, the God of the Bible is a sadistic tyrant unfit to worship.
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't go to Hell..they go to Hades, LOL! Seriously though, indications are they are damned for Jesus Christ is The Way, The Truth, and The Life and no one is Saved unless they accept Him.
minuteman

Pikeville, KY

#189 Jun 27, 2013
brain dead people who do not trust in the blood of
Jesus are the brain dead who re post here...nuff said!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll The 'Best' Bush Administration Iraq Lies 7 min Isaac 12
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 12 min Pinocchio Mitch 24,581
Audrey Blackburn --missing person 42 min Maybe 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Alvin 135,020
Word Association (Aug '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 6,240
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr Red_Forman 23,794
best divorce attorney 2 hr Oneperson 7
App Air Needs More Money 2 hr Concerned pilot 25
Dead Attorney Herman Lester 8 hr Wrong Is Wrong 80
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE