Ppl who don't believe in God

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#128 Jun 24, 2013
I can agree with both of your all's observations to a
point and only meant to relay that sure, everyone can
or might know of God's existence one way or the other
but many people cannot put any validation into that belief until/unless they experience the works of God
manifesting in their own personal life. I/anyone can hear or read that God's supposedly real all day long
but until they actually experience that fact then it
is perhaps for naught.
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#129 Jun 24, 2013
Scales of Justice Indeed wrote:
<quoted text>
This entry/post isn't valid to Christians as our Bible teaches us to honor authority. Yes, that means to show respect to people in places of authority. Although, I am not happy with some of our laws and lawmakers, President, congress, police officers, etc. I am conscious of disrespect since studying Gods law regarding honor. So you see, Gods law is first. He said, the steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and so it is. True followers are just that, true followers. There is no other truth. Your debate is fruitless. It is my prayer that you may be reconciled to truth. God bless you (may he meet all your needs).
i agree that the bible tells u to honor the authority but it says to honor gods authority over any other, so if gods rule says to kill a homosexual then that means u dishonor a man made law cuz it is against the law of your creator. therefore my post is still valid, the problem is that u dont have the heart to be a real christian, u just want the lovey dovey parts like the rest, so in turn i label u with the rest....HYPOCRITS!!!!
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#130 Jun 24, 2013
ONE GOD wrote:
<quoted text> ////"i see your scripture but i dont understand how that is gonna help make anyone believe anything."//// There is no need for me to make anyone believe something they already know. "The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them." (Romans 1:18-19)////" i notice u didnt ask for my challenge to u, but i will tell u it will involve u killing either a gay person or someone workin on the sabboth, so how about it, are u a real christian or what? u want to take a moment to serve your god the way he thinks u should be serving him or do u wanna keep on being the hypocrit that christians have lowered themselves to thru the years."//// The verses I gave you refutes your argument. We are not saved,nor bound by laws. We are saved by faith "apart from the deeds of the law." (Romans 3:28) "For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace." (Romans 6:14) So if your argument is that I'm not working to keep the laws...YOU WIN! Because you're right ..I'm not, I am saved apart from the deeds of those laws. Christians are commanded to bare good fruit, but christians don't bare fruit to BE SAVED, We bare fruit because we ARE SAVED. Laws were given to show sin, not to forgive them. The law leads us to Christ because it shows us that NO ONE can keep them because God's standards are so far above our own. It shows our desperate need of a savior. "Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith." (Galations 3:24)
and for the part that u are saved by faith and not by works then even me as an atheist will be there with u cuz i have faith if there is a god then he would def want me to be around cuz i could teach him a few things on how to create beings that would love him for one as well as many other things that he seems to be lacking from a scietific view. its just my faith ends at the point when i have to say that god is real cuz so far from where i stand he hasnt done anything at all to show me that he is there. and the ppl he has representing him.....now that is just a joke that even jesus himself would be laughin his ass off to when he sees how the christian community lives and works.
ONE GOD

Elkhorn City, KY

#131 Jun 24, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
and for the part that u are saved by faith and not by works then even me as an atheist will be there with u cuz i have faith if there is a god then he would def want me to be around cuz i could teach him a few things on how to create beings that would love him for one as well as many other things that he seems to be lacking from a scietific view. its just my faith ends at the point when i have to say that god is real cuz so far from where i stand he hasnt done anything at all to show me that he is there. and the ppl he has representing him.....now that is just a joke that even jesus himself would be laughin his ass off to when he sees how the christian community lives and works.
what wrote:
<quoted text> its just my faith ends at the point when i have to say that god is real cuz so far from where i stand he hasnt done anything at all to show me that he is there.
If god didn't exist we wouldn't even be able to have this conversation. Let me pose a challenge to you. Could you be wrong about everything you think you know? If not, please tell me one thing you know and how you know it.
Marty

Pikeville, KY

#132 Jun 24, 2013
ONE GOD wrote:
<quoted text> <quoted text> If god didn't exist we wouldn't even be able to have this conversation. Let me pose a challenge to you. Could you be wrong about everything you think you know? If not, please tell me one thing you know and how you know it.
Same question to you. How do you know it? Don't say the bible fiction is written daily.
ONE GOD

Elkhorn City, KY

#133 Jun 24, 2013
Marty wrote:
<quoted text>Same question to you. How do you know it? Don't say the bible fiction is written daily.
You can't answer a question with a question.
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#134 Jun 24, 2013
ONE GOD wrote:
<quoted text> <quoted text> If god didn't exist we wouldn't even be able to have this conversation. Let me pose a challenge to you. Could you be wrong about everything you think you know? If not, please tell me one thing you know and how you know it.
i know that your jesus story was made up long before jesus came along. try studyin on mithra or krishna, or dyonisis...there are many others. i know that cuz of the date that the religion started. now tell me how u know that u got the truth, all i see u got is a plagiarized version of another god.
Truth

Pikeville, KY

#135 Jun 25, 2013
ONE GOD wrote:
<quoted text> You can't answer a question with a question.
actually yeah they can. Or do you have something to hide?
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#136 Jun 25, 2013
Flogger wrote:
It makes me sick. How can you not?! All we can do is pray for these ppl. The devil is controlling them!
Why don't you read the 1st Amendment of the United States Constitution instead of telling people what to do and using religion as an excuse to control and harm people as well!

YOU are the one that is making everyone else sick and tried of YOUR nonsense as well!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#137 Jun 25, 2013
CROSS LOGIC wrote:
Unbelievers are fools (The Bible's proclamation) who deceive themselves into their acceptance of the philosophies of what's called the "spirit of rebellion" or better known as The Spirit Of Anti-Christ for they deny God's existence for all intents and purposes. Instead, they choose to be Idolaters who idolize their own opinions and supposed
"intellect" over that of God and His Word/Truth. In short, the Unbeliever thinks they somehow know everything and are the be all, end all say-so authority out of their own arrogance and self-deception.
Read the 1st Amendment of the United States Constitution for a change! Dictating people all the time is an abuse of power using religion as an excuse to control and harm people as well!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#138 Jun 25, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, Cross Logic. It's a ploy they convince themselves of so they can try to escape the
conviction of their own Sin..to tell themselves there is no Ultimate Authority that they
"may" have to answer to someday. There is NO "may" to it..we ALL shall!
Is that how you help elect war mongering Christian politicians and others in the first place?! If so then your credibility is shot down completely!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#139 Jun 25, 2013
Jesus Christ was Jewish!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#140 Jun 25, 2013
ONE GOD wrote:
Read the 1st Amendment of the United States Constitution for a change! Using religion as an excuse to control and harm people will destroy all of your credibility and all of your reputation as well!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#141 Jun 25, 2013
Brunette wrote:
The one and ONLY GOD, you know, the one who created you!
NOT true at all!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#142 Jun 25, 2013
People who don't believe in God are known constitutionalists and libertarians who have read the 1st Amendment Rights in the first place!
minuteman

United States

#143 Jun 25, 2013
people: things are really speeding up in the spiritual realm. Imagine all the dead birds, and other critters that have washed up on beaches dead.
Watch the video and see these people get bloody noses and birds drop out of the sky before a huge explosion.

what

Elkhorn City, KY

#144 Jun 25, 2013
minuteman wrote:
people: things are really speeding up in the spiritual realm. Imagine all the dead birds, and other critters that have washed up on beaches dead.
Watch the video and see these people get bloody noses and birds drop out of the sky before a huge explosion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5B2t68yoYy8XX
what makes u think its in the spiritual realm.....could just be a new virus that we havent found yet. u know like theones that used to get exorcisms and things of that nature done to ppl cuz religion had all the answers to the problems....lmao
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#145 Jun 25, 2013
lmao, the video is dated 2018 for one thing, its a clear fake for another...if that blast had happened the recording device would have been incinerated, not used to put the videoon the internet....are u really that gullable or are u being sarcastic? cuz if u believe that then i have no reason to ask why u believe in god.
Scales of Justice Indeed

Williamson, WV

#147 Jun 25, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
People who don't believe in God are known constitutionalists and libertarians who have read the 1st Amendment Rights in the first place!
What r u talking about??? What you have written is total BS. Gods people r fervently protecting our constitution. Only part of your statement is true, people who don't believe in God are indeed liberals.
Using religion to control people, that's just crazy. We may try to tell you the truth, but control, no, I think not. You really don't think God is desperate to have people worship him, do you? As Christians we tell you about God and how to have a fulfilling life. The choice is up to you. Don't act so devoid of common sense. At least I hope its an act. Its your life, your soul, our duty to the Lord is done. Now, did anyone force you accept Christ?

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#148 Jun 25, 2013
I also find that statement ( "People who don't believe in God are known constitutionalists and libertarians who have read the 1st Amendment Rights in the first place!") to be totally false and incorrect. In many cases it's Christians and upholders OF The Constitution that understand and struggle to keep Liberty alive for everyone regardless if they are a Believer or not. In fact, the very Founding Fathers that scribed The Constitution were all God-fearing men that used their belief in God, their reverence for TRUE liberation that can only come FROM God, to guide their writing that persevering document. Many people are terribly
misinformed or just outright incorrect about the actual origins and intent of The Separation Of Church and State and therefore improperly invoke it without even knowing it's real purpose. This will help inform and educate anyone interested:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pikeville-ky/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
E Ky Politics 23 min habib 5
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 29 min strike three your... 28,992
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min so true 143,097
2227 Island Creek Road, Pikeville, Ky (May '12) 3 hr Lexington Hero 14
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 8 hr Gretchen 814
Cowboy 10 hr wondering 25
lea dawn 11 hr no luck 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages