Ppl who don't believe in God
First Prev
of 40
Next Last
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#837 Sep 3, 2013
ONE GOD wrote:
<quoted text> Repent while you still can for denying The God you KNOW exists.
Your post is garbage!
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#838 Sep 3, 2013
Bren wrote:
Why would you argue about religion? Wouldn't your time be better spent trying to brain-storm ideas for the betterment of civilization as a whole? Or, how about just trying to find ways to enrich the lives of those less fortunate than yourselves?
Every person has their own concept, or philosophy, about their faith in a Creator, whether they be Catholic, atheist, Methodist, Old Regular Baptist, Hindu, or any of the many other faiths, but it is their faith or belief, and not likely to change that faith or belief just because some other person wants to argue about what religion is best. I'd guess we're all going to find out, first hand, when the time comes, and if I were a betting person I'd gamble the Creator will set all of you straight immediately. So, just cool your jets, and wait for it because the answers to all of your questions will come to you directly from the mind of the Creator--You could have all of this now, if you could manage to quiet your mind enough to listen and see with your single eye. Do you guys know what I mean by making your eye single? It means making use of your Pineal gland and seeing all with your 3rd eye. I'll bet a bunch of marijuana users have managed to activate their 3rd eye. You should quiet your mind, spend time in nature, listen to what the universe has to tell you. I'd tell you to grow up, but I suspect the universe is much nicer than I am.
why are u so quick to say the creator and include atheism. creator implies someone or something made this universe and so far there is no proof of any creator at all.
Bren

Pikeville, KY

#839 Sep 4, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
why are u so quick to say the creator and include atheism. creator implies someone or something made this universe and so far there is no proof of any creator at all.
Atheism is a belief, not a religion, although some atheists tend to push it like it is a religion, it's just their personal choice of identity. As for proof of a creator, how much proof do you need? I believe you answered your own question when you used the words "so far..." I firmly believe you, as well as the rest of us, will gain first hand experience of the creator, at the end of this life. I don't know that we will actually see him, but I believe you will feel the presence envelope your essence, and I also believe you will recognize the voice of our creator and have nothing to fear.

“These are the good old days.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#840 Sep 7, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
why are u so quick to say the creator and include atheism. creator implies someone or something made this universe and so far there is no proof of any creator at all.
• Nothing can only create NOTHING. Before the universe began, something must have always existed.
• It's ENERGEY. Energy is ETERNAL. The 1st law of thermodynamics confirms that.
• That law states: "energy cannot be created or destroyed". No beginning or uncreated and no end. That's the definition of "eternal".
• You also can't claim that this energy always existed IN the known universe because science has proven that the universe didn't always exist.
• The universe never always existed (proof of this is how it is continually expanding). Science has proved that the universe (and time) were not always here, so it was created.(see Stephen Hawking's lecture: http://www.hawking.org.uk/lectures/bot.html
• This energy source that was present BEFORE the universe began had to have power beyond anything we can begin to imagine.
• Considering it had to transfer it's energy unto the TRILLIONS of stars and BILLIONS of galaxies.
• A separate ETERNAL energy source that exists OUTSIDE of the universe had to have supplied or transferred it's energy onto the universe (because we know the universe didn't always exist).
• So the universe has a creator; therefore, It's not unreasonable to assume this ENORMOUS energy was the creator GOD.
• Listen, we reasonably have two (2) options to determine what WAS this powerful always existing energy.
1. It could be a dumb, unconscious, and vague energy source (however, this seems extremely illogical considering that we can observe complexity, order, and design throughout the universe).
2. The most logical answer would be that an intelligent mind (or God) constructed the universe. It's as simple as that.
• If you can't agree with this logic then you are stubborn, unreasonable, and don't want to believe in the possible existence of a God.
• The mathematical probability of even a single cell forming by chance is statistically impossible.
• Just one spoonful of DNA contains more information than even the Grand Canyon could hold (where did all this information come from? who wrote this code? this blueprint for life?).
• Information science dictates that information always requires an intelligent source.
• Nobody has ever seen or been able to demonstrate an actual increase of information in the gnome (not even Richard Dawkins). They have never introduced information into the genetic code as evolution requires how audacious to think that because you figured out how to scramble the letters you can discount the one who wrote the alphabet.
• What about logic? Atheists claim it illogical and unreasonable to believe in someone you cannot touch, feel, or taste.
• In fact logic lends more proof to God's existence than eternity of matter. After all you cannot see logic, touch it, or taste it. It is immaterial, it is universal, and it is unchanging. Sounds a lot like God doesn't it?
• Could you really know anything if there was not absolute truth? If God didn't exist, you wouldn't know he didn't exist, the fact that you think he doesn't exist, proves that he does, because you can't think about something that doesn't exist, and you can't care about something you're not thinking about, dude if God didn't exist you wouldn’t know that.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#841 Sep 7, 2013
ISANYONEOUTTHERE wrote:
<quoted text>
• Nothing can only create NOTHING. Before the universe began, something must have always existed.
• It's ENERGEY. Energy is ETERNAL. The 1st law of thermodynamics confirms that.
• That law states: "energy cannot be created or destroyed". No beginning or uncreated and no end. That's the definition of "eternal".
• You also can't claim that this energy always existed IN the known universe because science has proven that the universe didn't always exist.
• The universe never always existed (proof of this is how it is continually expanding). Science has proved that the universe (and time) were not always here, so it was created.(see Stephen Hawking's lecture: http://www.hawking.org.uk/lectures/bot.html
• This energy source that was present BEFORE the universe began had to have power beyond anything we can begin to imagine.
• Considering it had to transfer it's energy unto the TRILLIONS of stars and BILLIONS of galaxies.
• A separate ETERNAL energy source that exists OUTSIDE of the universe had to have supplied or transferred it's energy onto the universe (because we know the universe didn't always exist).
• So the universe has a creator; therefore, It's not unreasonable to assume this ENORMOUS energy was the creator GOD.
• Listen, we reasonably have two (2) options to determine what WAS this powerful always existing energy.
1. It could be a dumb, unconscious, and vague energy source (however, this seems extremely illogical considering that we can observe complexity, order, and design throughout the universe).
2. The most logical answer would be that an intelligent mind (or God) constructed the universe. It's as simple as that.
• If you can't agree with this logic then you are stubborn, unreasonable, and don't want to believe in the possible existence of a God.
• The mathematical probability of even a single cell forming by chance is statistically impossible.
• Just one spoonful of DNA contains more information than even the Grand Canyon could hold (where did all this information come from? who wrote this code? this blueprint for life?).
• Information science dictates that information always requires an intelligent source.
• Nobody has ever seen or been able to demonstrate an actual increase of information in the gnome (not even Richard Dawkins). They have never introduced information into the genetic code as evolution requires how audacious to think that because you figured out how to scramble the letters you can discount the one who wrote the alphabet.
• What about logic? Atheists claim it illogical and unreasonable to believe in someone you cannot touch, feel, or taste.
• In fact logic lends more proof to God's existence than eternity of matter. After all you cannot see logic, touch it, or taste it. It is immaterial, it is universal, and it is unchanging. Sounds a lot like God doesn't it?
• Could you really know anything if there was not absolute truth? If God didn't exist, you wouldn't know he didn't exist, the fact that you think he doesn't exist, proves that he does, because you can't think about something that doesn't exist, and you can't care about something you're not thinking about, dude if God didn't exist you wouldn’t know that.
This was an incredibly good and quite interesting summary..and one
I wholeheartedly support. Good job!
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#842 Sep 7, 2013
ISANYONEOUTTHERE wrote:
<quoted text>
• Nothing can only create NOTHING. Before the universe began, something must have always existed.
• It's ENERGEY. Energy is ETERNAL. The 1st law of thermodynamics confirms that.
• That law states: "energy cannot be created or destroyed". No beginning or uncreated and no end. That's the definition of "eternal".
• You also can't claim that this energy always existed IN the known universe because science has proven that the universe didn't always exist.
• The universe never always existed (proof of this is how it is continually expanding). Science has proved that the universe (and time) were not always here, so it was created.(see Stephen Hawking's lecture: http://www.hawking.org.uk/lectures/bot.html
• This energy source that was present BEFORE the universe began had to have power beyond anything we can begin to imagine.
• Considering it had to transfer it's energy unto the TRILLIONS of stars and BILLIONS of galaxies.
• A separate ETERNAL energy source that exists OUTSIDE of the universe had to have supplied or transferred it's energy onto the universe (because we know the universe didn't always exist).
• So the universe has a creator; therefore, It's not unreasonable to assume this ENORMOUS energy was the creator GOD.
• Listen, we reasonably have two (2) options to determine what WAS this powerful always existing energy.
1. It could be a dumb, unconscious, and vague energy source (however, this seems extremely illogical considering that we can observe complexity, order, and design throughout the universe).
2. The most logical answer would be that an intelligent mind (or God) constructed the universe. It's as simple as that.
• If you can't agree with this logic then you are stubborn, unreasonable, and don't want to believe in the possible existence of a God.
• The mathematical probability of even a single cell forming by chance is statistically impossible.
• Just one spoonful of DNA contains more information than even the Grand Canyon could hold (where did all this information come from? who wrote this code? this blueprint for life?).
• Information science dictates that information always requires an intelligent source.
• Nobody has ever seen or been able to demonstrate an actual increase of information in the gnome (not even Richard Dawkins). They have never introduced information into the genetic code as evolution requires how audacious to think that because you figured out how to scramble the letters you can discount the one who wrote the alphabet.
• What about logic? Atheists claim it illogical and unreasonable to believe in someone you cannot touch, feel, or taste.
• In fact logic lends more proof to God's existence than eternity of matter. After all you cannot see logic, touch it, or taste it. It is immaterial, it is universal, and it is unchanging. Sounds a lot like God doesn't it?
• Could you really know anything if there was not absolute truth? If God didn't exist, you wouldn't know he didn't exist, the fact that you think he doesn't exist, proves that he does, because you can't think about something that doesn't exist, and you can't care about something you're not thinking about, dude if God didn't exist you wouldn’t know that.
before i go on down the list i will start at number 1...if nothing cant come from nothing how did your powerful god come to be? no matter what u say something had to come from nothing in order for any of it to start...u cant just say its god cuz u like the feeling, u have to actually have some facts and evidence other than its the only logical explanation becuz its actually not the only logical explanation. if u can even come close to a reasonable answer to this question ill address the rest of your dribble of a post.

“These are the good old days.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#843 Sep 7, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
before i go on down the list i will start at number 1...if nothing cant come from nothing how did your powerful god come to be? no matter what u say something had to come from nothing in order for any of it to start...u cant just say its god cuz u like the feeling, u have to actually have some facts and evidence other than its the only logical explanation becuz its actually not the only logical explanation. if u can even come close to a reasonable answer to this question ill address the rest of your dribble of a post.
Why such anger? Why so defensive?
I didn't mention God in point #1, did I?
Read through the logic/points and prove them wrong IF you can.

Whenever you are able to openly, logically, and subjectively discuss your hypothesis/response feel free to substantiate your case with facts not just anger and circular reasoning.

“Psalm 14:1”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#844 Sep 7, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
before i go on down the list i will start at number 1...if nothing cant come from nothing how did your powerful god come to be? no matter what u say something had to come from nothing in order for any of it to start...u cant just say its god cuz u like the feeling, u have to actually have some facts and evidence other than its the only logical explanation becuz its actually not the only logical explanation. if u can even come close to a reasonable answer to this question ill address the rest of your dribble of a post.
We can only partially comprehend the notion of God's existence. To do so, we must use human concepts to speak of God: "without beginning or end"; "eternal"; "infinite", etc. The Bible says that He has always existed:" ... even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God" (Psalm 90:2). And, "Your throne is established from of old; Thou art from everlasting" (Psalm 93:2). Quite simply, God has no beginning,and God has no end. So, where did God come from? He didn't. He always was.
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#845 Sep 8, 2013
ISANYONEOUTTHERE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why such anger? Why so defensive?
I didn't mention God in point #1, did I?
Read through the logic/points and prove them wrong IF you can.
Whenever you are able to openly, logically, and subjectively discuss your hypothesis/response feel free to substantiate your case with facts not just anger and circular reasoning.
there is no anger and im not defensive at all. im askin a simple question. i can see u have no answer so i dont need to prove anything else wrong. the very start of your logic is flawed so u have no legs to stand on to start. and using the bible to prove god is no different than using the quran to prove allah. so once again u have nothing. dont get so upset and tore up at me just cuz u cant even back up your statements.
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#846 Sep 8, 2013
ONE GOD wrote:
<quoted text> We can only partially comprehend the notion of God's existence. To do so, we must use human concepts to speak of God: "without beginning or end"; "eternal"; "infinite", etc. The Bible says that He has always existed:" ... even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God" (Psalm 90:2). And, "Your throne is established from of old; Thou art from everlasting" (Psalm 93:2). Quite simply, God has no beginning,and God has no end. So, where did God come from? He didn't. He always was.
well i will say that the universe is never ending....it was the beginning and it will be the end as well. once this universe ends all the matter in in will slowly pull together in a massive black hole and over time as the pressure builds there will be another big bang startin the universe over again. therefore the universe always is and always will be. see how easy it is to just make something up and say its true. atleast with my story u can actually perceive it all with your senses, u dont have to step out of everything we know in to a realm that we know nothing about and then claim u know all about that realm.

“Psalm 14:1”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#847 Sep 8, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
well i will say that the universe is never ending....it was the beginning and it will be the end as well. once this universe ends all the matter in in will slowly pull together in a massive black hole and over time as the pressure builds there will be another big bang startin the universe over again. therefore the universe always is and always will be. see how easy it is to just make something up and say its true. atleast with my story u can actually perceive it all with your senses, u dont have to step out of everything we know in to a realm that we know nothing about and then claim u know all about that realm.
what wrote:
<quoted text> u dont have to step out of everything we know in to a realm that we know nothing about and then claim u know all about that realm.
The problem is that you claim you "could be wrong about everything", so according to your worldview, you can logically KNOW nothing. You repatedly borrow from the christian worldview of certainties, and absoltes to say you "know" things, while the next breath is trying to refute certainties and absolutes. Do you now claim that you CAN KNOW things for certain?

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#848 Sep 8, 2013
And that is the culmination of the Atheist view, the fact they're angry and confused to such a point that they exhibit their own hypocrisy and obliviousness yet cannot acknowledge it themselves. This is the very embodiment of self-deception and What there is a perfect example of their complete ignorance to their own behavior and flawed theories. I have pointed out this before but here it is again: The very fact that Atheists spend so much time, effort, and energy "battling" something/someone that they claim is not real to begin with speaks volumes as to their own displayed absurdity and contradictory behavior. If God is not real as they say then why bother?
TheeTruthz

Ransom, KY

#849 Sep 9, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
And that is the culmination of the Atheist view, the fact they're angry and confused to such a point that they exhibit their own hypocrisy and obliviousness yet cannot acknowledge it themselves. This is the very embodiment of self-deception and What there is a perfect example of their complete ignorance to their own behavior and flawed theories. I have pointed out this before but here it is again: The very fact that Atheists spend so much time, effort, and energy "battling" something/someone that they claim is not real to begin with speaks volumes as to their own displayed absurdity and contradictory behavior. If God is not real as they say then why bother?
Seriously, as an atheist i could give a shit what a bunch of people worship, put in public, etc.

I figure if all it takes for you to be inspired by your god and religion is a little statue in front of a court house, a facebook picture, a dollar store cross, etc to inspire you then your prob pretty weak in your faith to begin with. Me on the other hand, i figure let them preach at me, let them tell me i'm going to hell, all i'm going to do is laugh at them and go about my day. I live in reality not fairytale land. I can handle reality, some people just cant.
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#850 Sep 9, 2013
ONE GOD wrote:
<quoted text> <quoted text>The problem is that you claim you "could be wrong about everything", so according to your worldview, you can logically KNOW nothing. You repatedly borrow from the christian worldview of certainties, and absoltes to say you "know" things, while the next breath is trying to refute certainties and absolutes. Do you now claim that you CAN KNOW things for certain?
i was done with your ignorant "knowledge" stuff long ago. get something worth talkin about and ill talk to ya.
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#851 Sep 9, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
And that is the culmination of the Atheist view, the fact they're angry and confused to such a point that they exhibit their own hypocrisy and obliviousness yet cannot acknowledge it themselves. This is the very embodiment of self-deception and What there is a perfect example of their complete ignorance to their own behavior and flawed theories. I have pointed out this before but here it is again: The very fact that Atheists spend so much time, effort, and energy "battling" something/someone that they claim is not real to begin with speaks volumes as to their own displayed absurdity and contradictory behavior. If God is not real as they say then why bother?
we fight against it not becuz god is real, but becuz brainwashed psychopaths that hear voices in their head try to control how each and every person lives here on this earth when it is none of their business are real. u would say allah is not real but look at what allahs followers do every day. i thought u had more intellect than u actually do from previous things u have put on here but u slowly revert back tot he same ignorant arguments that are used by the weak minded over and over so i place u now with one god. when u all can speak with some kind of thought process ill reply to u again.

“Psalm 14:1”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#852 Sep 9, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
i was done with your ignorant "knowledge" stuff long ago. get something worth talkin about and ill talk to ya.
How can I expect to have a logical conversation with you about truth, if you can't justify either one? Thats fine though... I didn't expect you to talk about it because it exposes the folly of your world view. If you think its ignorant, back up your claims and refute it! The definition of "Ignorant" is to be without knowledge... You are the one who can't justify it. Just sayin

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#853 Sep 9, 2013
TheeTruthz wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, as an atheist i could give a shit what a bunch of people worship, put in public, etc.
I figure if all it takes for you to be inspired by your god and religion is a little statue in front of a court house, a facebook picture, a dollar store cross, etc to inspire you then your prob pretty weak in your faith to begin with. Me on the other hand, i figure let them preach at me, let them tell me i'm going to hell, all i'm going to do is laugh at them and go about my day. I live in reality not fairytale land. I can handle reality, some people just cant.
See? You're making the same moronic assumptions and exhibiting a disregard that most people without insight do by dismissing me (or anyone like me) as yet another "crackpot" or whatever but it is you that is obliviously ignorant. I say that because I don't give a crap about mere icons, buildings, books, pictures or other material items for they have nothing to do with ones TRUE Faith/Belief and people that are distracted by them one way or the other are in a lost cause. My Faith/ Belief is powered by personal experience and pure intelligence and is neither bolstered nor beaten by whether a cross is visible or not, whatever. Underestimation and vain arrogance will be your downfall.
what wrote:
<quoted text>
we fight against it not becuz god is real, but becuz brainwashed psychopaths that hear voices in their head try to control how each and every person lives here on this earth when it is none of their business are real. u would say allah is not real but look at what allahs followers do every day. i thought u had more intellect than u actually do from previous things u have put on here but u slowly revert back tot he same ignorant arguments that are used by the weak minded over and over so i place u now with one god. when u all can speak with some kind of thought process ill reply to u again.
Oh, thank you, What for having such mercy upon those of us you have so routinely
overwhelmed and trampled asunder with your stunningly brilliant, intelligently insightful and powerful observations. You sure put us in our places time and time again with you immensely scientific, fact-based beatings where you overpowered us with such amazing truths and cast us into being mere stumbling religious fools. NOT!

Now, scamper off and try to save face by acting as if you are doing us a favor after we have repeatedly bludgeoned your deranged delusions and misguided distortions with the strength or our adamant, galvanized Theology and understanding of the true nature of God and Jesus Christ..all of which you have been pitifully unable to hold even a mere candle to.
Local News

Reno, NV

#854 Sep 16, 2013
Flogger wrote:
It makes me sick. How can you not?! All we can do is pray for these ppl. The devil is controlling them!
Why don't you mind your own business instead of sticking people's noses down their business!

Stick it to the facts instead of your fundamentalist garbage sickening propaganda behavior where the moon don't shine!

I dare you to challenge all of the atheists and all of the scientists out there because they will destroy all of your credibility and all of your reputation as well!

Good Bye and Get Lost!
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#855 Sep 16, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
See? You're making the same moronic assumptions and exhibiting a disregard that most people without insight do by dismissing me (or anyone like me) as yet another "crackpot" or whatever but it is you that is obliviously ignorant. I say that because I don't give a crap about mere icons, buildings, books, pictures or other material items for they have nothing to do with ones TRUE Faith/Belief and people that are distracted by them one way or the other are in a lost cause. My Faith/ Belief is powered by personal experience and pure intelligence and is neither bolstered nor beaten by whether a cross is visible or not, whatever. Underestimation and vain arrogance will be your downfall.
<quoted text>
Oh, thank you, What for having such mercy upon those of us you have so routinely
overwhelmed and trampled asunder with your stunningly brilliant, intelligently insightful and powerful observations. You sure put us in our places time and time again with you immensely scientific, fact-based beatings where you overpowered us with such amazing truths and cast us into being mere stumbling religious fools. NOT!
Now, scamper off and try to save face by acting as if you are doing us a favor after we have repeatedly bludgeoned your deranged delusions and misguided distortions with the strength or our adamant, galvanized Theology and understanding of the true nature of God and Jesus Christ..all of which you have been pitifully unable to hold even a mere candle to.
glad u finally see the truth...and btw, a big vocabulary dont make u smart, it just makes u seem like u are tryin to hard to look smart. u may appear like u know something to the idiots becus u know words but truth is the smart ppl actually dumb things down for the ones like u to understand it better cuz we know u are to lazy to look the words up for yourself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 40
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young girls getting pregnant 11 min Mosiac 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min Lol 165,730
Places for rent 1 hr jamie 3
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 hr Uncle Tom 37,347
White creatures , breeding for goverment checks !! 5 hr Scared 31
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 6 hr -Christopher Jarvis 814
Pike County Attorney Howard Keith Hall (Mar '15) 6 hr MAN OF MAYHEM 78
Is Tudors closing? 6 hr Curious 8
making this country great again 6 hr the way it is 18

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages