Ppl who don't believe in God

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#409 Jul 26, 2013
"Either you misunderstood my question or you avoiding it. You said "You don't "get" truth. A claim is either true or it is not. We sort out truth from fiction by examining evidence."My question was: Is that statement TRUE and if so where is the evidense for me to evaluate?" The sun is hot. It is easy to valid this fact: walk across a desert without sunscreen, shade or water. Raise money and launch yourself into the sun.

"You can't talk about truth if you can't know it." No. We can talk about what, in this case, you believe is true. If we examine your god-claims and try to determine if they are true, your evidence will be lacking. There is no experiment you can conduct, there is no way for you to demonstrate that your invisible friend is real.

"This is the definition of absolute truth yet you say there is no absolute truth." I said no such thing. Pay attention.
ONE GOD wrote:
<quoted text> Either you misunderstood my question or you avoiding it. You said "You don't "get" truth. A claim is either true or it is not. We sort out truth from fiction by examining evidence."My question was: Is that statement TRUE and if so where is the evidense for me to evaluate?
<quoted text> You know all I have to do is ask "Could you be wrong about that and you would have to (if you're honest) say Yes. You can't talk about truth if you can't know it.
<quoted text> This is the definition of absolute truth yet you say there is no absolute truth. Absolute truth is true regardless of who agrees or disagrees.
Pitiful

Winchester, KY

#410 Jul 26, 2013
If the lunatic fringe freaks want to worship made up nonsense and gather every Sunday to pretend how good they are then we should all get a good laugh out of them. It's no coincidence they constitute the worst of society. Their own leaders molesting children. It isn't uncommon for every one on the holler to know the Preacher is a drunk and chasing every split tail in the congregation.

“Psalm 14:1”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#411 Jul 26, 2013
Anti-theist wrote:
"Either you misunderstood my question or you avoiding it. You said "You don't "get" truth. A claim is either true or it is not. We sort out truth from fiction by examining evidence."My question was: Is that statement TRUE and if so where is the evidense for me to evaluate?" The sun is hot. It is easy to valid this fact: walk across a desert without sunscreen, shade or water. Raise money and launch yourself into the sun.<quoted text>
Once again you are not answering my question. My question was directed towards the statement "A claim is either true or it is not. We sort out truth from fiction by examining evidence." Is THAT STATEMENT true? and if so, where is your evidence for me to evaluate? As far as your statement for knowing the sun is hot because you can walk across the dessert.... You are using your reasoning to justify your reasoning. You can't KNOW that by your worldview because you "Could be wrong". If you can't see the absurdity in saying that "my reasoning is justified by my reasoning, but I could be wrong". You have no room to speak of christians being ignorant and delusional.
Anti-theist wrote:

"You can't talk about truth if you can't know it." No. We can talk about what, in this case, you believe is true. If we examine your god-claims and try to determine if they are true, your evidence will be lacking. There is no experiment you can conduct, there is no way for you to demonstrate that your invisible friend is real.<quoted text>
How can you say the evidence is lacking when you can’t justify the tools needed to even examine the topic? you could be wrong about everything remember? If you are intellectually honest you would agree that they are people in this world who are incapable of reasoning rationally. 1.) How do you know youre not one of those people? 2.) If you were would you even know you were one of those people? Try and answer without using your reasoninng to justify your reasoning.
Anti-theist wrote:

"This is the definition of absolute truth yet you say there is no absolute truth." I said no such thing. Pay attention.
<quoted text>
Is it absolutely true that "You said no such thing"
Anti-theist wrote:

Anti-theist wrote:
Your definition is silly because it assumes what you have not proved, that truths are absolute. It also implies that ALL truths are absolute. "Is it absolutley true that "thats what religious nuts are notorious for" sir?" I'm not making absolute truth claims. That is mostly the business of religious nuts<quoted text>
Pay attention ;)

Location hidden

#412 Jul 26, 2013
"Once again you are not answering my question. My question was directed towards the statement "A claim is either true or it is not. We sort out truth from fiction by examining evidence." Is THAT STATEMENT true?"

Yep. If you tell me that the sun is hot, I don't have to take your word for it. There are ways to determine if your claim is true or not, like NASA launching you into the sun. I wish they would.

If you tell me that your invisible friend exists, what experiment can we conduct, what evidence can examine to determine whether or not your claim is true? Why should anyone take your word for it?
ONE GOD wrote:
<quoted text> Once again you are not answering my question. My question was directed towards the statement "A claim is either true or it is not. We sort out truth from fiction by examining evidence." Is THAT STATEMENT true? and if so, where is your evidence for me to evaluate? As far as your statement for knowing the sun is hot because you can walk across the dessert.... You are using your reasoning to justify your reasoning. You can't KNOW that by your worldview because you "Could be wrong". If you can't see the absurdity in saying that "my reasoning is justified by my reasoning, but I could be wrong". You have no room to speak of christians being ignorant and delusional.
<quoted text> How can you say the evidence is lacking when you can’t justify the tools needed to even examine the topic? you could be wrong about everything remember? If you are intellectually honest you would agree that they are people in this world who are incapable of reasoning rationally. 1.) How do you know youre not one of those people? 2.) If you were would you even know you were one of those people? Try and answer without using your reasoninng to justify your reasoning.
<quoted text> Is it absolutely true that "You said no such thing"
<quoted text> Pay attention ;)

Location hidden

#413 Jul 26, 2013
Anti-theist wrote:
"Once again you are not answering my question. My question was directed towards the statement "A claim is either true or it is not. We sort out truth from fiction by examining evidence." Is THAT STATEMENT true?"
Yep. If you tell me that the sun is hot, I don't have to take your word for it. There are ways to determine if your claim is true or not, like NASA launching you into the sun. I wish they would.<quoted text>
But how would you know that your reasoning was correct? If you could be wrong you can't know, so how can you find truth with a worldview like that? Your worldview is reduced to the absurd, viciously circular argument of "I reason that my reasoning is right".
Anti-theist wrote:
If you tell me that your invisible friend exists, what experiment can we conduct, what evidence can examine to determine whether or not your claim is true? Why should anyone take your word for it?
<quoted text>
Once again.. Demonstrate to me that you have the tools necessary to even evaluate the evidence and we will talk.

Location hidden

#414 Jul 26, 2013
Pitiful wrote:
If the lunatic fringe freaks want to worship made up nonsense and gather every Sunday to pretend how good they are then we should all get a good laugh out of them. It's no coincidence they constitute the worst of society. Their own leaders molesting children. It isn't uncommon for every one on the holler to know the Preacher is a drunk and chasing every split tail in the congregation.
Are those things true sir? If so, maybe you can tell me how you get truth apart from God? the very moral argument you use proves that God exists because without His universal moral law, You would'nt know that was wrong> If your argument is "It's wrong to me" then what does that matter in the big picture sir? We are just star dust doing what star dust does..Fizzing, right? What makes your "Fizzing" better than mine or anybody elses? You know those things are wrong because God has revealed them to you the same way He has revealed it to me and everyone else but you surpress the truth because you love your sin. Please repent while you still can sir.
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#415 Jul 26, 2013
i can say i know everythiign i say is true becuz the creator of me (my mother) knows everything there is to know cuz when i was a child and i asked a question she always had the answer so therefore she knows everything. now that i know someone that knows everything i surely can talk without u spewin off some stupidity about your whole "true" thing here just cuz u watched it in a video. get some original thought and dont be the same ol sheep and maybe ppl may take u serious. and one more thing, could u be wrong about anything? ofcourse u are gonna say no cuz u know god and he knows it all so he will tell u. so since u know it all tell me what my birth day is, that shouldnt be to hard for u and your god since u are so great and wonderful and he knows everything.

Location hidden

#416 Jul 26, 2013
"But how would you know that your reasoning was correct?" It's very simple. To find out whether or not the claim "Venus is hot" is true, launch and land a probe on its surface. Actually, that has already been done. It is hot enough on Venus to melt lead and combined with the enormous atmospheric pressure, the vessel was destroyed quickly. So yes, the claim that Venus is hot is correct.

"If you could be wrong you can't know" About Venus? We are as certain that Venus is hot as we can be certain about anything. You could propose some nonsense like "what if our lives are just a computer simulation and Venus doesn't really exist?" The same thing could be said about your existence, or anything you believe you know. But people usually don't consider these arguments unless they are trying to demonstrate the existence of their imaginary friend with pseudo-logic.

"Demonstrate to me that you have the tools necessary to even evaluate the evidence and we will talk." Okay, I'll claim that an oven, when heated to 300 degrees, is hot. Let's shove your head inside and see.
ONE GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
But how would you know that your reasoning was correct? If you could be wrong you can't know, so how can you find truth with a worldview like that? Your worldview is reduced to the absurd, viciously circular argument of "I reason that my reasoning is right".
<quoted text> Once again.. Demonstrate to me that you have the tools necessary to even evaluate the evidence and we will talk.

Location hidden

#417 Jul 26, 2013
what wrote:
i can say i know everythiign i say is true becuz the creator of me (my mother) knows everything there is to know cuz when i was a child and i asked a question she always had the answer so therefore she knows everything. now that i know someone that knows everything i surely can talk without u spewin off some stupidity about your whole "true" thing here just cuz u watched it in a video..
This is what an atheists is forced to do. You have no answers so you must attack the person instead of the argument. You say my argument is stupid...You know what the sad thing is? you can't refute a "stupid" argument.
what wrote:
get some original thought and dont be the same ol sheep and maybe ppl may take u serious. and one more thing, could u be wrong about anything? ofcourse u are gonna say no cuz u know god and he knows it all so he will tell u. so since u know it all tell me what my birth day is, that shouldnt be to hard for u and your god since u are so great and wonderful and he knows everything.
Never made the claim that I know everything. Ofcourse there are things I don't know. My argument is that there are things I do know for certain. I know that you know things for certain, you just can't justify how you know them apart from God. That is the folly of your worldview.

Location hidden

#418 Jul 26, 2013
Anti-theist wrote:
"But how would you know that your reasoning was correct?" It's very simple. To find out whether or not the claim "Venus is hot" is true, launch and land a probe on its surface. Actually, that has already been done. It is hot enough on Venus to melt lead and combined with the enormous atmospheric pressure, the vessel was destroyed quickly. So yes, the claim that Venus is hot is correct.<quoted text>
You are proving my claim every time you speak. You are still relying on your senses and reasoning, to prove your senses and reasoning, that "you could be wrong about". I know you know things for certain, but You can't justify how you know them apart from God.
Anti-theist wrote:
"If you could be wrong you can't know" About Venus? We are as certain that Venus is hot as we can be certain about anything..<quoted text>
Thats just it you cant be 100% certain about anything in your worldview, therefor you give up knowledge because you cant say you KNOW something if you could be wrong. I guaranty you wont live that way though.
Anti-theist wrote:
You could propose some nonsense like "what if our lives are just a computer simulation and Venus doesn't really exist?" The same thing could be said about your existence, or anything you believe you know. But people usually don't consider these arguments unless they are trying to demonstrate the existence of their imaginary friend with pseudo-logic...<quoted text>

I would never propose such a nonsense claim because I KNOW it is absurd however, I talk to "atheists" all the time who do because thats what a worldview of uncertainty forces you to consider.
Anti-theist wrote:
"Demonstrate to me that you have the tools necessary to even evaluate the evidence and we will talk." Okay, I'll claim that an oven, when heated to 300 degrees, is hot. Let's shove your head inside and see..<quoted text>
What if I agreed with you (Which I would) how would you know my reasoning is correct? That would not demonstrate that you had the tools necessary to evaluate the evidence. To demonstrate that you would have to admit that there is certainty (100% proof) and demonstrate how you know it, otherwise what is the use of giving you evidense that would 100% prove God's existence if you cant be for 100% certatain about anything?

Location hidden

#419 Jul 26, 2013
"You are proving my claim every time you speak. You are still relying on your senses and reasoning, to prove your senses and reasoning, that "you could be wrong about"

No silly. An experiment can be conducted to determine whether or not an oven preheated to 300 degrees is hot. You can conduct it yourself and analyze the results. The best part is that no one has to take your word for it. Go stick your head in the oven and tell us how it goes. Submit your results to a peer-reviewed scientific journal so others can repeat the experiment. What experiment can we conduct to reveal your invisible friend?
ONE GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
You are proving my claim every time you speak. You are still relying on your senses and reasoning, to prove your senses and reasoning, that "you could be wrong about". I know you know things for certain, but You can't justify how you know them apart from God.
<quoted text> Thats just it you cant be 100% certain about anything in your worldview, therefor you give up knowledge because you cant say you KNOW something if you could be wrong. I guaranty you wont live that way though.
<quoted text>
I would never propose such a nonsense claim because I KNOW it is absurd however, I talk to "atheists" all the time who do because thats what a worldview of uncertainty forces you to consider.
<quoted text> What if I agreed with you (Which I would) how would you know my reasoning is correct? That would not demonstrate that you had the tools necessary to evaluate the evidence. To demonstrate that you would have to admit that there is certainty (100% proof) and demonstrate how you know it, otherwise what is the use of giving you evidense that would 100% prove God's existence if you cant be for 100% certatain about anything?

Location hidden

#420 Jul 26, 2013
Anti-theist wrote:
No silly. An experiment can be conducted to determine whether or not an oven preheated to 300 degrees is hot. You can conduct it yourself and analyze the results. The best part is that no one has to take your word for it. Go stick your head in the oven and tell us how it goes. Submit your results to a peer-reviewed scientific journal so others can repeat the experiment. <quoted text>
That is still using your reasoning to justify your reasoning.... And you "could be wrong". With a worldview that says "I could be wrong about everything I claim to know" how could you even evaluate the data? Your reasoning, logic, senses...etc, "could be wrong", and everyone else "Could be wrong" even if they all agree and repeat the tests with the same results, your worldview can never have certainty. You KNOW that you Know those things, but you can't justify why you know them without admiting that God exists, so you run around in these circles ignoring all the fallacies of your worldview, living like you have value and worth (and you do) and certainty of knowledge and sound reasoning but denying your only basis for certainty... Your Creator.
Anti-theist wrote:
What experiment can we conduct to reveal your invisible friend?<quoted text>
We don't have to... He already has reavealed Himself, but if you want to try.... Find another way to justify your reasoning and knowledge, find another way to justify uniformity of nature, logic, morals, reality, conscience...ANYTHING!, without using your reasoning to justify your reasoning. Once you realize you can not, repent against the God you have denied that you knew existed. Or take the most popular route and totaly ignore the facts, claim to be an atheist, and slowly begin to try to convince yourself that there is no God and harden your heart so that you wont feel bad because you love your sin.

Location hidden

#421 Jul 26, 2013
"That is still using your reasoning to justify your reasoning.... And you "could be wrong"." You don't have to take my word for it. You don't have to accept my reasoning. Stick your head in an oven and find out. It is independently verifiable. Is your sky nanny verifiable?

"With a worldview that says "I could be wrong about everything I claim to know" I never said anything about a worldview. Being open-minded is important when searching for truth or doing science. It is certain, as certain as anything can be, that you'll burn your face off if you stick your head in the preheated oven. Why don't you try?

"You KNOW that you Know those things, but you can't justify why you know them without admiting that God exists" This has to be one of the dumbest arguments for a god I've ever heard. It's just as plausible to claim that you cannot have knowledge without accepting the giant, invisible turtle that holds up the earth. Or perhaps there are ten thousands gods that form an assembly and vote on what is true and false? Really, the sky is the limit for your absurdities.

You claim to know that which you could not possibly know, which is the epitome of ignorance and arrogance. No, you don't know if there is one god, a thousand gods or no god.
ONE GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
That is still using your reasoning to justify your reasoning.... And you "could be wrong". With a worldview that says "I could be wrong about everything I claim to know" how could you even evaluate the data? Your reasoning, logic, senses...etc, "could be wrong", and everyone else "Could be wrong" even if they all agree and repeat the tests with the same results, your worldview can never have certainty. You KNOW that you Know those things, but you can't justify why you know them without admiting that God exists, so you run around in these circles ignoring all the fallacies of your worldview, living like you have value and worth (and you do) and certainty of knowledge and sound reasoning but denying your only basis for certainty... Your Creator.
<quoted text>
We don't have to... He already has reavealed Himself, but if you want to try.... Find another way to justify your reasoning and knowledge, find another way to justify uniformity of nature, logic, morals, reality, conscience...ANYTHING!, without using your reasoning to justify your reasoning. Once you realize you can not, repent against the God you have denied that you knew existed. Or take the most popular route and totaly ignore the facts, claim to be an atheist, and slowly begin to try to convince yourself that there is no God and harden your heart so that you wont feel bad because you love your sin.
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#422 Jul 26, 2013
ONE GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what an atheists is forced to do. You have no answers so you must attack the person instead of the argument. You say my argument is stupid...You know what the sad thing is? you can't refute a "stupid" argument.
<quoted text> Never made the claim that I know everything. Ofcourse there are things I don't know. My argument is that there are things I do know for certain. I know that you know things for certain, you just can't justify how you know them apart from God. That is the folly of your worldview.
how can u not know anything...u know god and all u gotta do is pray and u should get the answer so i challenge u to pray for birth date to see how good your god is, thats not askin much from him to save one of his lost children from eternal hell and damnation is it? i never attacked u, the only way u dont go to your can u be wrong spill is if someone can offend u enuf to get u to use your own thoughts instead of someone elses. and for a taste of your own medicine, can u be wrong about god? as far as u cant justify knowing anything apart from an appeal to god is just straight out stupidity when the god of the bible u believe didnt even know the sun gave light so he didnt make the light source until day 3 but made light on day one. that just makes me realize that if u use the knowledge of that god then yes u are stupid, even a third grader knows the light comes from the sun but the mighty Jehova and Jesus had no clue about it. if u feel attacked its becuz your arguments are so naive and lackin in any merit at all other than an ignorant god book.

now to refute your argument im just gonna use it with a twist (u know, the way u use and preach the bible). all knowledge comes from science so if u dont have a full understanding of science u cant know anything for certain. until god is proven by science then god is just a waste cuz without science then would be no world or knowledge to begin with so therefore we must conclude that in order to be certain about anything we must know everything ourself or know a scientist.

Location hidden

#423 Jul 27, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
how can u not know anything...u know god and all u gotta do is pray and u should get the answer so i challenge u to pray for birth date to see how good your god is, thats not askin much from him to save one of his lost children from eternal hell and damnation is it?
I never said I don't know anything. I said I don't know everything, but there are somethings I do know for certain.. The same as you. We know what God chooses to reveal to us about Himself, and the rest we know through our God given gift of reasoning, and logic. God does not answer us in the way in which you demand. Why does God have to prove anything to you that He already has? You know He exists because He has revealed Himself to you in the same way He has everyone, but you reject the truth for a lie because you love your sin.
what wrote:
<quoted text>
i never attacked u, the only way u dont go to your can u be wrong spill is if someone can offend u enuf to get u to use your own thoughts instead of someone elses. and for a taste of your own medicine, can u be wrong about god?
Its always offensive when someone denies the God they know exists, thats why the bible calls them "A Fool". Can I be wrong about God? No
what wrote:
<quoted text>
as far as u cant justify knowing anything apart from an appeal to god is just straight out stupidity when the god of the bible u believe didnt even know the sun gave light so he didnt make the light source until day 3 but made light on day one. that just makes me realize that if u use the knowledge of that god then yes u are stupid, even a third grader knows the light comes from the sun but the mighty Jehova and Jesus had no clue about it. if u feel attacked its becuz your arguments are so naive and lackin in any merit at all other than an ignorant god book..
Those kinds of claims have been refuted numerous times, and are great topics for bible studies, however you can’t justify the tools needed to even examine the topic!
what wrote:
<quoted text>
now to refute your argument im just gonna use it with a twist (u know, the way u use and preach the bible). all knowledge comes from science so if u dont have a full understanding of science u cant know anything for certain. until god is proven by science then god is just a waste cuz without science then would be no world or knowledge to begin with so therefore we must conclude that in order to be certain about anything we must know everything ourself or know a scientist.
Only one problem... You could be wrong about everything you claim to know so your refutation is seff refuting.

Location hidden

#424 Jul 27, 2013
Anti-theist wrote:
"That is still using your reasoning to justify your reasoning.... And you "could be wrong"." You don't have to take my word for it. You don't have to accept my reasoning. Stick your head in an oven and find out. It is independently verifiable. Is your sky nanny verifiable?<quoted text>
Its not about if I agree with you it is about how do you justify YOUR reasoning and senses are correct without using your reasoning and senses?
Anti-theist wrote:
"With a worldview that says "I could be wrong about everything I claim to know" I never said anything about a worldview.<quoted text>
Do you not view the world in this way sir? That you could be wrong about everything you claim to know? Or would you like to change your answer?
Anti-theist wrote:
Being open-minded is important when searching for truth or doing science. It is certain, as certain as anything can be, that you'll burn your face off if you stick your head in the preheated oven. Why don't you try? <quoted text>
How certain is that? 97%? 98%? 99.9%? You can't have CERTAINTY unless you are certain (100%) and you can't have that by your own admition.
Anti-theist wrote:
"You KNOW that you Know those things, but you can't justify why you know them without admiting that God exists" This has to be one of the dumbest arguments for a god I've ever heard. It's just as plausible to claim that you cannot have knowledge without accepting the giant, invisible turtle that holds up the earth. Or perhaps there are ten thousands gods that form an assembly and vote on what is true and false? Really, the sky is the limit for your absurdities.
You claim to know that which you could not possibly know, which is the epitome of ignorance and arrogance. No, you don't know if there is one god, a thousand gods or no god.
<quoted text>
Then refute this "stupid, childish" argument Sir.

Location hidden

#425 Jul 27, 2013
"Its not about if I agree with you it is about how do you justify YOUR reasoning and senses are correct without using your reasoning and senses?" Have you ever tried to perceive the world without your senses? Maybe you can render yourself the next Helen Keller, minus three.

I've already refuted your stupid, childish argument. You cannot defend your religious claims and when you're challenged you retreat to pseudo-logic.

Remember the giant, invisible turtle holding up the earth? He is just as plausible as your invisible friend.
ONE GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not about if I agree with you it is about how do you justify YOUR reasoning and senses are correct without using your reasoning and senses?
<quoted text>
Do you not view the world in this way sir? That you could be wrong about everything you claim to know? Or would you like to change your answer?
<quoted text> How certain is that? 97%? 98%? 99.9%? You can't have CERTAINTY unless you are certain (100%) and you can't have that by your own admition.
<quoted text> Then refute this "stupid, childish" argument Sir.
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#426 Jul 27, 2013
ONE GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I don't know anything. I said I don't know everything, but there are somethings I do know for certain.. The same as you. We know what God chooses to reveal to us about Himself, and the rest we know through our God given gift of reasoning, and logic. God does not answer us in the way in which you demand. Why does God have to prove anything to you that He already has? You know He exists because He has revealed Himself to you in the same way He has everyone, but you reject the truth for a lie because you love your sin.

<quoted text> Its always offensive when someone denies the God they know exists, thats why the bible calls them "A Fool". Can I be wrong about God? No

<quoted text>
Those kinds of claims have been refuted numerous times, and are great topics for bible studies, however you can’t justify the tools needed to even examine the topic!

<quoted text> Only one problem... You could be wrong about everything you claim to know so your refutation is seff refuting.
god has revealed absolutley nothing about himself to me so therefore it is concluded he dont love me so why should i love him, if he is so powerful and knows all he would realize what it takes for ppl like me to believe and he would give us the proof but instead he sends other "real ppl" to tell his story cuz he is just to lazy to do it himself. and as far as sin, i have never committed a sin, i dont steal or kill and i do help others every chance i get, u have to accept that god guy to even be able to sin and i reject him to the fullest so by default i cant commit sin unlike u.

i say god is the fool for expecting reasoning and logical beings to accept his word on nothing more than just a few writings from the jewish a few thousand years ago. his book is in no way different than any other religious dogma, it is full of garbage just like the rest. and it is offensive to us that real ppl do things to help humanity and then the small minded ppl give all the credit to a god that does nothing for us except allow world hunger and poverty.

Bible study - twisting the words of the book to make them valid

did u not remember that my mother knows everything and raised me so therefore i know everything too. the same kind of claims u make about god and his knowledge can be made about anything anyone wants to claim it about.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#427 Jul 27, 2013
ONE GOD wrote:
<quoted text> Are those things true sir? If so, maybe you can tell me how you get truth apart from God? the very moral argument you use proves that God exists because without His universal moral law, You would'nt know that was wrong> If your argument is "It's wrong to me" then what does that matter in the big picture sir? We are just star dust doing what star dust does..Fizzing, right? What makes your "Fizzing" better than mine or anybody elses? You know those things are wrong because God has revealed them to you the same way He has revealed it to me and everyone else but you surpress the truth because you love your sin. Please repent while you still can sir.
That is one thing I also believe indicates a validating trait proving that God is real. How does one know Right from Wrong? If man is an evolved animal basically and possesses no soul, does not have any influence from a Creator so to speak, then how do people know/determine what is morally Right and what is Wrong? If the directives of God are not present to begin with and influencing ones inner sense of morality, then what "tells" them something is good or bad, right or wrong? Society does not do it for even something (or Someone) would have to have provided the template for Morality to along the line somewhere to begin with.

BTW - I wanted to thank you for breathing some fresh, intelligent air into this other
wise stagnant thread, One God. As I said before, I learned long ago that most within the
Atheist sect, especially ones present here, do not respond to logic well. Notice how they
do a lot of tail chasing and have a propensity to derive totally unrelated points from things either not stated to begin with or absolutely grabbed from thin air apparently.
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#428 Jul 27, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one thing I also believe indicates a validating trait proving that God is real. How does one know Right from Wrong? If man is an evolved animal basically and possesses no soul, does not have any influence from a Creator so to speak, then how do people know/determine what is morally Right and what is Wrong? If the directives of God are not present to begin with and influencing ones inner sense of morality, then what "tells" them something is good or bad, right or wrong? Society does not do it for even something (or Someone) would have to have provided the template for Morality to along the line somewhere to begin with.
BTW - I wanted to thank you for breathing some fresh, intelligent air into this other
wise stagnant thread, One God. As I said before, I learned long ago that most within the
Atheist sect, especially ones present here, do not respond to logic well. Notice how they
do a lot of tail chasing and have a propensity to derive totally unrelated points from things either not stated to begin with or absolutely grabbed from thin air apparently.
since it takes god to know right from wrong could u explain the myans or egyptians civilizations cuz they knew nothing of this god u claim is so powerful and they seem to have known right from wrong or there would have never been pyramids and statues and things of the caliber that they made from a ppl that didnt know right from wrong. morals come from society, not from god. the sad part is that we have ppl like u that would be out killing others becuz u dont know right from wrong unless u are directed like an animal....example, the way we train dogs to be obedient. morals are just what society accepts and they get passed down from parents to the kids or ppl wouldnt have survived for the thousand and thousands of years they survived before the precious jesus decided maybe he would let us know about the truth that he brought. and u got the never to say and atheist logic is flawed...lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Nickname For the Donald 5 min servent 17
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr USAsince1680 2,046
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr needforreality 148,347
Gays who raise chikdren 2 hr Protect a child 25
What to do when you love someone who treats you... (Nov '10) 2 hr heart broken 76
bi guys 3 hr No guy 26
Black life's matter are thugs and liars !! 3 hr enough 106
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages