Ppl who don't believe in God

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#389 Jul 23, 2013
There's no case to be made as far as I am concerned. I think the utter ignorance and complete disconnect that the "Atheists" present regurgitate in cycles of abject dullardism galvanizes itself rather well and there's nothing I can say or state that is going to pierce their armor of lowest common denominator obliviousness. LOL!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#390 Jul 23, 2013
Well said
InfiniteAtheism wrote:
There is no god, no devil, no heaven or hell. All lies created to control and to help weak minded people not be afraid of the dark. The childhood equivalent of leaving the light on to scare off the boogie man. No god, know peace.we are only as good as we make ourselves. I don't need the threat of eternal damnation to make me a better person. I'm good because it is right. Take your sky fairy and go elsewhere.

Location hidden

#391 Jul 23, 2013
"There's no case to be made"

That is true. You have not a shred of evidence to found it on. The god you believe in is no better than the countless thousands of deities people have invented.
PAT RlOT wrote:
There's no case to be made as far as I am concerned. I think the utter ignorance and complete disconnect that the "Atheists" present regurgitate in cycles of abject dullardism galvanizes itself rather well and there's nothing I can say or state that is going to pierce their armor of lowest common denominator obliviousness. LOL!
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#392 Jul 23, 2013
everyone should know jesus is the real god. he walked on water, healed the sick, born to a virgin mom, was resurrected...etc just like the other gods that came before him but he is the newer one so na na na na boo boo :P if jesus even lived he would have been no better than the current preacher in mexico that has followers thinkin he is the second comin of christ. better yet he would have been no better than any recent cult leader that the government put to death for their immoral ways.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#393 Jul 23, 2013
Anti-theist wrote:
"There's no case to be made"
That is true. You have not a shred of evidence to found it on. The god you believe in is no better than the countless thousands of deities people have invented.
<quoted text>
Yet YOU continue to fixate upon and continually direct much of your time and energies toward recognition of a God you claim doesn't exist and Believers you try to equate as being "ignorant" basically. LMAO, real good way to validate your stance, A.T. yet you claim it's somehow everyone else' position to prove, huh? I know if roles were reversed and it was me claiming not to believe in God nor respect "His" followers I would not be wasting my time or attention on them yet you have consistently proven yourself unable to do such which makes your own actions speak volumes louder than your empty words so how about some blathering circular "logic" of yours to invalidate your own claims some more?

I just chuckle about the story where it took Jesus spitting in the eyes of a blind man to make him see..maybe that's what these oblivious jackasses need? Ha!

Location hidden

#394 Jul 24, 2013
"everyone should know jesus is the real god. he walked on water, healed the sick, born to a virgin mom, was resurrected...etc just like the other gods that came before him"

Exactly. What ancient cult leader / deity was not virgin born?
what wrote:
everyone should know jesus is the real god. he walked on water, healed the sick, born to a virgin mom, was resurrected...etc just like the other gods that came before him but he is the newer one so na na na na boo boo :P if jesus even lived he would have been no better than the current preacher in mexico that has followers thinkin he is the second comin of christ. better yet he would have been no better than any recent cult leader that the government put to death for their immoral ways.

Location hidden

#395 Jul 24, 2013
"Yet YOU continue to fixate upon and continually direct much of your time and energies toward recognition of a God you claim doesn't exist" No silly. Your imaginary friend is not the problem. YOU are.

"A.T. yet you claim it's somehow everyone else' position to prove" Yeah. You believe that everyone should love and worship your sky nanny, but what good reason have your provided to believe such nonsense?

For thousands of years, religious authorities have used Yahweh and Jesus to tell others what to do, under threat of torture and execution. Some parts of the world have managed to climb out of this abyss of oppression and ignorance...all the more reason to criticism barbarians like you whenever you voice your repugnant faith.
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet YOU continue to fixate upon and continually direct much of your time and energies toward recognition of a God you claim doesn't exist and Believers you try to equate as being "ignorant" basically. LMAO, real good way to validate your stance, A.T. yet you claim it's somehow everyone else' position to prove, huh? I know if roles were reversed and it was me claiming not to believe in God nor respect "His" followers I would not be wasting my time or attention on them yet you have consistently proven yourself unable to do such which makes your own actions speak volumes louder than your empty words so how about some blathering circular "logic" of yours to invalidate your own claims some more?
I just chuckle about the story where it took Jesus spitting in the eyes of a blind man to make him see..maybe that's what these oblivious jackasses need? Ha!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#396 Jul 24, 2013
Anti-theist wrote:
Yeah. You believe that everyone should love and worship your sky nanny, but what good reason have your provided to believe such nonsense? <quoted text>
I really don't want to sound/be mean about this but you really are a very immature, child- like simpleton at best. There are at least 1000 (figuratively) posts from me on this forum (and this thread alone) where I have repeatedly reiterated over and over and over that a Faith-based Belief System, in this case Christianity, is ALL about INDIVIDUAL CHOICE. Seriously..good grief, how MANY times have I stated that now? Yet here you are claiming that I believe "everyone should love and worship.." blah blah. Honestly, thank you for making my point yet again. You are clearly an insulated imbecile and I won't waste any more time on someone intent on establishing and then reinforcing their inability to comprehend reading printed content and then correctly deriving the point from it. If you want to keep painting yourself a dullard then be my guest, continue to hang on my every word (without understanding them apparently, heh) and devoting so much of your
own time and energy seeking to combat an Entity you claim does not exist to begin with..now
THAT is some real intellectual validity there, LOL!
Crib Block

Pikeville, KY

#397 Jul 24, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't want to sound/be mean about this but you really are a very immature, child- like simpleton at best. There are at least 1000 (figuratively) posts from me on this forum (and this thread alone) where I have repeatedly reiterated over and over and over that a Faith-based Belief System, in this case Christianity, is ALL about INDIVIDUAL CHOICE. Seriously..good grief, how MANY times have I stated that now? Yet here you are claiming that I believe "everyone should love and worship.." blah blah. Honestly, thank you for making my point yet again. You are clearly an insulated imbecile and I won't waste any more time on someone intent on establishing and then reinforcing their inability to comprehend reading printed content and then correctly deriving the point from it. If you want to keep painting yourself a dullard then be my guest, continue to hang on my every word (without understanding them apparently, heh) and devoting so much of your
own time and energy seeking to combat an Entity you claim does not exist to begin with..now
Don't matter what you believe there patsy. You do not follow gods word nor do you follow Jesus teachings. One thing is for sure if there is a hell you will be its number one guest.

Location hidden

#398 Jul 24, 2013
"that a Faith-based Belief System, in this case Christianity, is ALL about INDIVIDUAL CHOICE"

Offering a "choice" but backing it with the threat of torture is thuggery. Your god is a lot like the leader of the cosmic maffia.
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#399 Jul 24, 2013
Crib Block wrote:
<quoted text>Don't matter what you believe there patsy. You do not follow gods word nor do you follow Jesus teachings. One thing is for sure if there is a hell you will be its number one guest.
Perhaps but I will be faarrrr from alone, LOL! Did you miss the 100s of "memos" (posts) where I state emphatically that I am NOT a Christian over and over, much as I did about it being someone's personal/individual choice? I mean seriously, what's the deal here? Things are printed in plain black and white before your eyes, done/stated so repeatedly again and again, yet all the while you morons remain so off base you drivel on and on about things either NEVER said to begin with or make you totally irrational leaps from Point A to somewhere into oblivion and completely reveal yourselves to either be illiterate idiots unable to master simple reading comprehension or just some blathering fool with no idea what the hell is being discussed to start with. Someone should "crib block" for sure and barricade your stupid ass in yours, son so you cannot reach the computer and establish just how obliviously ignorant you really are, LMAO! See ya in hell, jackass!
ONE GOD

Elkhorn City, KY

#400 Jul 25, 2013
InfiniteAtheism wrote:
There is no god, no devil, no heaven or hell. All lies created to control and to help weak minded people not be afraid of the dark. The childhood equivalent of leaving the light on to scare off the boogie man. No god, know peace.we are only as good as we make ourselves. I don't need the threat of eternal damnation to make me a better person. I'm good because it is right. Take your sky fairy and go elsewhere.
You have made a lot of claims that these things are "A lie", "Not good" and so on. My question to you is, How do you get truth without God?

Location hidden

#401 Jul 25, 2013
You don't "get" truth. A claim is either true or it is not. We sort out truth from fiction by examining evidence. If you don't provide evidence for your invisible friend, why should anyone believe that it exists?
ONE GOD wrote:
<quoted text> You have made a lot of claims that these things are "A lie", "Not good" and so on. My question to you is, How do you get truth without God?

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#402 Jul 25, 2013
ONE GOD wrote:
<quoted text> You have made a lot of claims that these things are "A lie", "Not good" and so on. My question to you is, How do you get truth without God?
That's just it, they DON'T. Read their posts, look at the deranged content of them, the absurd claims, etc. all indicate a total lack of comprehension and understanding about certain things. They cannot fathom God's reality because they are so far gone in to lies and deceit it blinds them. The existence of God is an Absolute Truth, not just a mere "truth" in the manner of what the physical realm supports and it (i.e. God) is something they are totally oblivious to and do not WANT to even consider. That is what happens when Sin and Satan work well...you get the people like these examples here that are perhaps just lost causes altogether...I'll leave that up to God, LOL!

Location hidden

#403 Jul 25, 2013
"They cannot fathom God's reality" Which god and how do you know it is real? One certainly cannot just take your word for it.

"The existence of God is an Absolute Truth" When fellow humans start proclaiming "absolute truths," that is the first red flag that bullshit is coming.

"That is what happens when Sin and Satan work well" How do you know that this "Satan" character exists? Support your claims with evidence.
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just it, they DON'T. Read their posts, look at the deranged content of them, the absurd claims, etc. all indicate a total lack of comprehension and understanding about certain things. They cannot fathom God's reality because they are so far gone in to lies and deceit it blinds them. The existence of God is an Absolute Truth, not just a mere "truth" in the manner of what the physical realm supports and it (i.e. God) is something they are totally oblivious to and do not WANT to even consider. That is what happens when Sin and Satan work well...you get the people like these examples here that are perhaps just lost causes altogether...I'll leave that up to God, LOL!

“Psalm 14:1”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#404 Jul 25, 2013
Anti-theist wrote:
You don't "get" truth. A claim is either true or it is not. We sort out truth from fiction by examining evidence.<quoted text>
Is that true? and if so, where is your evidence for me to examine?

Anti-theist wrote:
If you don't provide evidence for your invisible friend, why should anyone believe that it exists?
<quoted text>
Because without God you couldn't even make sense of your question. Your question presupposes truth by demanding evidence. when you examine evidence, How do you know whats true if you don't know truth? You have already admitted that you could be wrong about everything you claim to know, so how do you KNOW truth? Does evidense have to be true or just convincing?

Location hidden

#405 Jul 25, 2013
"Is that true? and if so, where is your evidence for me to examine?" The sun is hot. This is true whether you believe it or not. If you don't agree, go stare at the sun during a clear day through a telescope. Also, you can try to walk across the Sahara desert without shade, sunscreen or water. The preferable solution, although none of us can afford it, would be to pay NASA to launch you directly into the sun.

"Because without God you couldn't even make sense of your question." You mean, without the Flying Spaghetti Monster, you couldn't make sense of my question.

"Your question presupposes truth by demanding evidence." No, presupposing truth is what religious people like you do. You already have all the answers and try to make the evidence fit, whenever convenient.
ONE GOD wrote:
<quoted text> Is that true? and if so, where is your evidence for me to examine?
<quoted text> Because without God you couldn't even make sense of your question. Your question presupposes truth by demanding evidence. when you examine evidence, How do you know whats true if you don't know truth? You have already admitted that you could be wrong about everything you claim to know, so how do you KNOW truth? Does evidense have to be true or just convincing?

“Psalm 14:1”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#406 Jul 25, 2013
Anti-theist wrote:
The sun is hot. This is true whether you believe it or not. If you don't agree, go stare at the sun during a clear day through a telescope. Also, you can try to walk across the Sahara desert without shade, sunscreen or water. The preferable solution, although none of us can afford it, would be to pay NASA to launch you directly into the sun.<quoted text>
Either you misunderstood my question or you avoiding it. You said "You don't "get" truth. A claim is either true or it is not. We sort out truth from fiction by examining evidence."My question was: Is that statement TRUE and if so where is the evidense for me to evaluate?

Anti-theist wrote:
"Your question presupposes truth by demanding evidence." No, presupposing truth is what religious people like you do. You already have all the answers and try to make the evidence fit, whenever convenient.
<quoted text>
You know all I have to do is ask "Could you be wrong about that and you would have to (if you're honest) say Yes. You can't talk about truth if you can't know it.

Anti-theist wrote:
This is true whether you believe it or not.<quoted text>
This is the definition of absolute truth yet you say there is no absolute truth. Absolute truth is true regardless of who agrees or disagrees.
Ghost Rider

Paintsville, KY

#407 Jul 26, 2013
Here is a thought.

Why don't you all just leave it alone?

Anti-theist does not believe, and will never change PAT RlOT's views.

PAT RlOT does believe (in his way)and will never change how Anti-theist thinks.

The same for ONE GOD.

Anti-theist is allowed his opinion on the subject, that is his or her right as a human, regardless of what I or anyone else thinks about it.

PAT RlOT is allowed to have his brand of faith, just like Anti-theist is allowed his brand of no faith. That is PAT RlOT's right to believe just as much as its AT right to not believe.

Everyone has (or should) have basic rights and the freedom to and from religion, and nothing is wrong with that.

As much as one person (a) believes his or her way, lets say united baptist, a member of the church of god may think that that the member of the UB church is wrong.

I don't believe that its for any one person to say another is wrong, we should all respect each others beliefs and way of life.

As long as that belief and way of life does not harm or endanger anyone.

The Christians think they are right and the Muslims are wrong.
Muslims think they are right and Christians are wrong.(Blanket statement, may not apply to every single person.)

Everyone should strive to get along, regardless of religion (or lack of) and skin color.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#408 Jul 26, 2013
ONE GOD wrote:
<quoted text> Either you misunderstood my question or you avoiding it. You said "You don't "get" truth. A claim is either true or it is not. We sort out truth from fiction by examining evidence."My question was: Is that statement TRUE and if so where is the evidense for me to evaluate?
<quoted text> You know all I have to do is ask "Could you be wrong about that and you would have to (if you're honest) say Yes. You can't talk about truth if you can't know it.
<quoted text> This is the definition of absolute truth yet you say there is no absolute truth. Absolute truth is true regardless of who agrees or disagrees.
Brilliant posts and ABSOLUTELY truthful as far as I am concerned, LOL! Truth, where temporal or absolute, shall make no dent in A.T.'s brand of illogically irrational, tail-chasing, go-nowhere absurdities though. Notice how in his "the sun is hot" drivel prior, he's begins with his statement about the sun's propensity for massive HEAT yet what does he immediately begin comparisons with? It's RADIANCE which while can be related to heat, is not really the same two things A.T. then goes on about. Now, how can we expect someone incapable of simple understanding to fathom the recesses of God, especially if they themselves contradict everything they claim and say themselves? Perhaps the whole God thing is just waaayyyyy too intellectual for A.T.'s grasp and a much better place for him to begin would be with Planck's Law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 54 min Uncle Tom 38,542
Workers on Hwy 23 1 hr Curious 1
Infested motel Hatfield and McCoy motel 1 hr Maid 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr BACK-TALK 169,940
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 2 hr Woke 1,165
Dear Ray Jones and Amy 5 hr big daddy here 6
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 6 hr Kyboy 5,896
Keith Faces New Charges 6 hr big daddy here 13
Ray Jones on WYMT 7 hr Political truth 28

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages