How can I get help geting all my teet...

How can I get help geting all my teeth cut out

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Local47

Wheelwright, KY

#1 Feb 27, 2012
My teeth are bad all of them.I had a bad wreck with a buddy and broke/cracked them badly. At the time I didnt want to lose my teeth but as time has passed my teeth are falling apart and hurt. I stay sick with them due to infection. I have no insurance so I cant go that route.. Does anyyone know of any help out there that can help me get them cut out but before they end up killing me ? I have tried the free dentist that come to Pike central every year they will not touch them they are so bad..They just tell me that they need to be cut out..I dont know what to do..The way my teeth look is stopping me from getting a better job.. I feel like it is hopeless , my life and all..Dental work is so expensive and that I know of there is no help out there if you need them cut out.. Can anyone please share some info if they have any?
try this

Pikeville, KY

#2 Feb 27, 2012
Local47 wrote:
My teeth are bad all of them.I had a bad wreck with a buddy and broke/cracked them badly. At the time I didnt want to lose my teeth but as time has passed my teeth are falling apart and hurt. I stay sick with them due to infection. I have no insurance so I cant go that route.. Does anyyone know of any help out there that can help me get them cut out but before they end up killing me ? I have tried the free dentist that come to Pike central every year they will not touch them they are so bad..They just tell me that they need to be cut out..I dont know what to do..The way my teeth look is stopping me from getting a better job.. I feel like it is hopeless , my life and all..Dental work is so expensive and that I know of there is no help out there if you need them cut out.. Can anyone please share some info if they have any?
Contact the University of Kentucky. They have a dental school that does extractions and anything else that you may need. The work will be done by students, but the instructor is there making sure they do it right. There is a charge for the work, but it is a fraction of what a regular oral surgical work will cost.
the way it is

Winchester, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2012
Go to the Ram in Grundy or Wise they will do it there for you after being told at Pike Central that they cant' do it. I know for a fact they will and can cause they did mine after being told at Pike Central that they could not do them.
the way it is

Winchester, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2012
They actually cut out 10 of mine at one time in one day. But Pleae take someone with you to drive you back cause you wil not be able to do it yourself
Chruch

Chapmanville, WV

#5 Feb 27, 2012
Goto one of these churches around here that's all the time going over seas help-ing people there.

Surely to GOD they will see that you get your teeth pulled.
the way it is

Winchester, KY

#6 Feb 27, 2012
you can forget about the churches around here in pike co helping you with anything.
one who knows

Macon, GA

#7 Feb 27, 2012
Have you tried Mud Creek Clinic, it is in Floyd County. I heard they have a dentist over there and it is based on your income. I hope this helps and good luck?
miss doubt your fire

Elkhorn City, KY

#8 Feb 27, 2012
there is also a place in whitesburg called mt comp care center, it isnt like mt comp in pikeville, it isnt just for mental
its for all types of medical needs and they also are on a sliding scale
meaning, u pay what u can afford based on your income
and maybe they can help u
the way it is

Winchester, KY

#9 Feb 28, 2012
There is also a clinic in hazard that does things medically for free, contact The Little flowers Free Clinic dont know the number.
Ask me- I know

Dana, KY

#10 Feb 28, 2012
Very good dentist at Mud Creek clinic...Dr. Mark Damron.
local47

Wheelwright, KY

#11 Feb 29, 2012
Ask me- I know wrote:
Very good dentist at Mud Creek clinic...Dr. Mark Damron.
Thank you so much..
local47

Wheelwright, KY

#12 Feb 29, 2012
the way it is wrote:
There is also a clinic in hazard that does things medically for free, contact The Little flowers Free Clinic dont know the number.
Thank you very much..
local47

Wheelwright, KY

#13 Feb 29, 2012
the way it is wrote:
They actually cut out 10 of mine at one time in one day. But Pleae take someone with you to drive you back cause you wil not be able to do it yourself
Thank you very much..
local47

Wheelwright, KY

#14 Feb 29, 2012
try this wrote:
<quoted text>Contact the University of Kentucky. They have a dental school that does extractions and anything else that you may need. The work will be done by students, but the instructor is there making sure they do it right. There is a charge for the work, but it is a fraction of what a regular oral surgical work will cost.
Thank you very much..
local47

Wheelwright, KY

#15 Feb 29, 2012
the way it is wrote:
Go to the Ram in Grundy or Wise they will do it there for you after being told at Pike Central that they cant' do it. I know for a fact they will and can cause they did mine after being told at Pike Central that they could not do them.
Thank you very much..
mark

Ransom, KY

#16 Feb 29, 2012
i Wish i had the monney so i can help you!!i will pray that GOD will help you and he will !!
i know

Pikeville, KY

#17 Mar 1, 2012
UK.IF u want to b put to sleep it cost around 200.00,,,if not think its around little or nothing,,,i had 21 removed there,,,,and false teeth made on payment plan,,,,
local47

Wheelwright, KY

#18 May 1, 2012
I have made the alls now appt time is getting close for them to check me out and see if they can do the job. Then tell me the cost.Thank you all soo much.. You have been a great deal of help..
lol

Pikeville, KY

#19 May 2, 2012
the way it is wrote:
you can forget about the churches around here in pike co helping you with anything.
probably because people always try and take advantage of the churches.

THE LEGEND HIMSELF

“DECIMATOR OF KNIGHTS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20 May 2, 2012
You can always try dating THIS woman, LOL :

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/04/30/ulti...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rodney Kiser (Aug '09) 29 min Family 9
Jacky Darryl selling rock lol 48 min Rock n Roll good ... 2
Jackie Phone Home 49 min The Rocks are fallin 1
Indicted Mayor 1 hr big daddy 13
Where did Jackies Rocks go 1 hr Get my Rocks off 1
trump cut's us. debt by 12 billion 1 hr Not True At All 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CriminalForever 159,597
Anyone Know Who Sells Diet Plan Called V3? 2 hr Jackie Sells Rock 31

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages