Nugent to Arrest Obama
Walters repairs suck

Charleston, WV

#27 Feb 12, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Your such a weak little freak.Using others names. You Obama dick suckers are ignorant bastards.
He used the names 'wrong','justice' and 'hah', all three names in a row on this page alone talking to himself to try to fool us into thinking there are more idiots than just him. He's a bigger idiot than most three idiots combined.
Wrong

Georgetown, KY

#29 Feb 12, 2013
Paul Harvey wrote:
Wrong this is true, but my point was to WTF that he was in the military and did NOT dodge the draft. Never once did I say he fought in Vietnam!
I understood your comment and my comment wasn't directed at you or anyone in particular.I was just pointing out a fact about jr.
Paul Harvey

Malone, KY

#30 Feb 12, 2013
wrong, you must have mistaken my point. I was making the point that wtf is an idiot!
Justice

Pikeville, KY

#33 Feb 12, 2013
Walters repairs suck wrote:
<quoted text>He used the names 'wrong','justice' and 'hah', all three names in a row on this page alone talking to himself to try to fool us into thinking there are more idiots than just him. He's a bigger idiot than most three idiots combined.
I'm not with those guys sorry lady, but. I'm my own person check the IP addresses. They dont link up ;) besides i dont need multi names to embrass you little lady
Wrong

Georgetown, KY

#34 Feb 13, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Your such a weak little freak.Using others names. You Obama dick suckers are ignorant bastards.
Are you still whining?If you are so worried about someone using the same word as you,wrong is not a name but a word,then why don't you use a registered account and you won't get your little feelings hurt.You get on here and b!tch about gays but you act like one and cry like a love sick woman.You're an ignorant puzzy azz crybaby.
Wrong

Georgetown, KY

#35 Feb 13, 2013
Paul Harvey wrote:
wrong, you must have mistaken my point. I was making the point that wtf is an idiot!
Like I said already,I understood your comment.You were making a point about wtf by pointing out he was wrong.I get it.I was just trying to make a point about jr.
Wrong

Georgetown, KY

#36 Feb 13, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Well I have been using this name for a long time. I just don't want anyone to confuse this idiot with me.Obama lovers will stoop to the lowest points to make the worse President in history look good.my guess is if they had the election over and took those Obama free phones in Ohio were the neighbors couldn't talk to each other he would lose big time. The biggest loser in life is Obama and people from Ohio.
Still whining like a little girl that didn't get asked to the prom huh?I think the people reading this will know you and I aren't the same poster.Most people on here aren't as stupid as you seem to be.But you seem to be to ignorant to notice the small difference in the way the word,not name,is spelled,I use a capital W just so people will know the difference.And as you so ignorantly stated they can tell the difference in the locations of the posts.Do you know anything about locations you ignorant fool?How do you know who I vote for?How do you know if I am a democrat or republican?How do you even know if I vote or not?Have you ever heard me mention any of those facts?No you have not but you make assumptions that come back to make you look like a jackazz and you're doing a great job.And a quick side note,you wouldn't last 10 minutes in most of the bigger cities of Ohio.Of course you probably have never left Pike County and probably only leave your trailer park on the first of the month.
JOE NOBODY

Bloomington, IN

#38 Feb 13, 2013
Draft Dodgers, Huh, Seems I recall a lot of Lefties fled to Canada, in the late 60's, so they wouldn't be drafted. Hypocrites! Go Ted!!!!
WhiteKnuckleSpee dFreak

Cantonment, FL

#39 Feb 13, 2013
Wouldn't that have been great?

I woulda dropped $30 to see it on pay per view.
Meshimacon wrote:
Tonight at the State of the Union speech, Mr. Ted Nugent and the New Law will place a citizens arrest on the anti-president Barrack Hussain Obama. All liberals will then be placed in FEMA camps. It's over people. Finally we can move on in a positive direction.
JOE NOBODY

Bloomington, IN

#40 Feb 13, 2013
Lefties don't fight, they take flight! When called upon they run, for the border.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#41 Feb 13, 2013
Paul Harvey wrote:
Wrong this is true, but my point was to WTF that he was in the military and did NOT dodge the draft. Never once did I say he fought in Vietnam!
He dodged the Draft Stupid.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#42 Feb 13, 2013
JOE NOBODY wrote:
Lefties don't fight, they take flight! When called upon they run, for the border.
Uhhh. Bush
Cheney
Limbaugh
Rumsfeld
Nugent
Gingrich
McConnell
Romney
O'Reilly

Just to name a few draft dodging chickenshits.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#43 Feb 13, 2013
JOE NOBODY wrote:
Draft Dodgers, Huh, Seems I recall a lot of Lefties fled to Canada, in the late 60's, so they wouldn't be drafted. Hypocrites! Go Ted!!!!
Nugent, draft dodging chickenshit.

You, work dodging pos.
GOP

Hansford, WV

#44 Feb 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>He dodged the Draft Stupid.
You stupid dog. How can anyone "dodge the draft" and fly an F-16 fighter jet for the U.S Navy?

I don't know why we even bother to read your childish made up lies.

That bleeding blue thing is stupid but you have even her beat.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#45 Feb 13, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid dog. How can anyone "dodge the draft" and fly an F-16 fighter jet for the U.S Navy?
I don't know why we even bother to read your childish made up lies.
That bleeding blue thing is stupid but you have even her beat.
Nugent is a draft dodging chickenshit.

You are a queer pos.
GOP

Hansford, WV

#46 Feb 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Nugent is a draft dodging chickenshit.
You are a queer pos.
You said the same thing about President George W. Bush, you illiterate, stupid childish POS.

You sure make all black queers look bad. Remember This exchange?

curious boi 19
Virgie, KY

Are there ne younger guys lookin in virgie area to have some male on male action or what most people that reply to these posts are like 40 to 50 year old. I'm kinda new to this I'm 20 and have only sucked one Dick but loved would like to try more. Guys 18-35 only please.

bi guy
Virgie, KY
Hey curious what else are u into trying

wtf
Pikeville
I'm in the Pikeville area if you ever come up in me way.

wtf
Pikeville, KY
I meant my way.lol

Grow up
Betsy Layne, KY
Lord have mercy....

I knew it
Pikeville, KY
wtf is gay!!!!!

wtf
Prestonsburg, KY
i will be at Bob Amos park Saturday around noon if anyone is interested in meeting!
GOP

Hansford, WV

#47 Feb 13, 2013
Now you cowardly little homosexual, nasty trash. Repeat:
LMAO

Do it NOW!! BOY!!! Or what you call "BOI" you sicko SOB.

TYPE "LMAO" NOW!!!
Sooooo

Knoxville, TN

#48 Feb 13, 2013
It is sad that you don't have anywhere close to a real argument. You just avoid any real debate and name call. lol. Grow up already.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#49 Feb 13, 2013
Crazy Ted is good at killing caged animals, when it comes to being a real man, he has a lot of shortcomings.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#50 Feb 13, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>You said the same thing about President George W. Bush, you illiterate, stupid childish POS.
You sure make all black queers look bad. Remember This exchange?
curious boi 19
Virgie, KY
Are there ne younger guys lookin in virgie area to have some male on male action or what most people that reply to these posts are like 40 to 50 year old. I'm kinda new to this I'm 20 and have only sucked one Dick but loved would like to try more. Guys 18-35 only please.
bi guy
Virgie, KY
Hey curious what else are u into trying
wtf
Pikeville
I'm in the Pikeville area if you ever come up in me way.
wtf
Pikeville, KY
I meant my way.lol
Grow up
Betsy Layne, KY
Lord have mercy....
I knew it
Pikeville, KY
wtf is gay!!!!!
wtf
Prestonsburg, KY
i will be at Bob Amos park Saturday around noon if anyone is interested in meeting!
There you are queer boy...Tan man, Straight Eight.......

Lmfao

You queer SOB.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The White Neo Nazi Rally and Trump 7 min Lmao 78
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Pikeville Parent 163,770
Three word game (Mar '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,260
pop up camper 4 sale.. $500 (Jul '10) 1 hr Missy 20
Donnie in Bullet Proof Vest 1 hr Dumbo Donnie 1
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Trump Failures 4,446
Trump And NRA 1 hr Trump Failures 3
City commissioners 13 hr Loyd 37
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 21 hr A Hillary Deport... 161

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages