Ashley Muncy from er
kdfjri

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 Oct 16, 2009
Does anyone know who she is?
aunt

Anderson, SC

#2 Nov 11, 2009
Yes i do she's my niece. why are you asking?
joy

Macon, GA

#3 Nov 11, 2009
is she pergant
a friend

Hazard, KY

#4 Nov 11, 2009
She had better not be I will kick that girls butt.
We have had many talks and I think she would know better than to pull a trick like that at this point in her life ..whats wrong with these kids these days seems like every other day im hearing another 15 ,or 16 year old is pregnant and some they are pregnant again..girls stop and open your eyes ..having a kid does not make you a grown up that can get there way when they want ..it makes you grow up and be responsible for someone other than yourself..are you really ready for that at this age..you better think before you jump into the sack next time young ladies..
amy varney

Hazard, KY

#5 Nov 12, 2009
she is a wonderful && beautiful person she is not pregnant as far as i know.. and if you want to know something like that go ask her trust me she will answer you dont try to start stuff on here about her.. she is my best friend..

I LOVE YOU ASHLEY!!

haha..
Michele

Pikeville, KY

#6 Nov 17, 2009
I know Ashley and I love her better than anything. Haven't seen her in a long time. MISS YOU ASHLEY!!!
Ashley Muncy

Langley, KY

#7 Dec 28, 2009
No im not.
Stop saying stuff like that.
Amber bowling

Detroit, MI

#8 Jan 27, 2010
Ashley Muncy wrote:
No im not.
Stop saying stuff like that.
ashley your the one that was tellin people you was prego..
badz

Shelbiana, KY

#9 Jan 27, 2010
No idea what that hospital does to people, especially women. After working there awhile they end up spreading their legs for anybody that is interested. Not saying this about you ashley, don't know you.
Ha ha ha ha ha

United States

#10 Nov 5, 2010
I always liked oh Ashley Muncy!!!!! Then I heard that she almost whipped Krystal Williams butt!!! Now, I know I like her!!!!! Seriously....your cool Ashley.
ashley muncy

Clay City, KY

#12 Jan 21, 2012
Ha ha ha ha ha wrote:
I always liked oh Ashley Muncy!!!!! Then I heard that she almost whipped Krystal Williams butt!!! Now, I know I like her!!!!! Seriously....your cool Ashley.
Lol , who are you ?
HTC

United States

#14 Oct 7, 2012
Im the girl your redneck mama warned you about! Once you meet me, you will never forget me. ;-* muah!(Holli Thomas)
Hondo

Lebanon, VA

#15 Oct 8, 2012
I would like to hook up with you all if you're hot enough
poster girl

Pikeville, KY

#16 Oct 8, 2012
she's with nasty josh mccoy, they would rob u blind for a fix. nasty gross ooh just nasty
Hondo

Lebanon, VA

#17 Oct 8, 2012
Damn well what about you??? Or find me a hottie.....
WHo is the girl

Pikeville, KY

#18 Oct 9, 2012
Who is the girl .NOT Ashley..

but who is this Crystal girl. Crystal williams/Collins..Who

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Brown lied to voters 1 min She Did Not 16
ANE Headlines 6 min Wow 12
Industrial Park 11 min Where Is Greenhouse 41
Riot In Virginia 14 min Blame Trump 24
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 29 min Change Of Venue 44
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min ChromiuMan 166,377
Looking for two sisters lived with grandmother ... 2 hr Butch 2

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages