GOP Frauded Benghazi E Mails

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#1 May 17, 2013
As usual the gutless GOP has been caught fraud ing the E Mails regarding Benghazi the White Houe released Wednesday the 15th of May.

Apparently the fools thought the real ones would never be released.

Enjoy you stupid suckers.
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#2 May 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
As usual the gutless GOP has been caught fraud ing the E Mails regarding Benghazi the White Houe released Wednesday the 15th of May.
Who says? The Obama Admin? Now there's a credible source...*LMAO*
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#3 May 17, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
All the Press is reporting it you backward inbred hickturd pos. Get an Education you stupid SOB.

Lmfao
GOP Sucks

Pikeville, KY

#4 May 17, 2013
Everyone knows the GOP sucks.
what

Pikeville, KY

#5 May 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>All the Press is reporting it you backward inbred hickturd pos. Get an Education you stupid SOB.
Lmfao
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6104-crisis...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#6 May 17, 2013
what wrote:
More idiotic HS.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#7 May 17, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! God knows that the would-be tyrannical despot Emperor O. and his mindless underlings have lost ANY and ALL credibility now except with a few radically unintelligent robotic automatons like poor dimwitted WTF, huh Brother B.C.?!
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#8 May 17, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! God knows that the would-be tyrannical despot Emperor O. and his mindless underlings have lost ANY and ALL credibility now except with a few radically unintelligent robotic automatons like poor dimwitted WTF, huh Brother B.C.?!
My man, the fool has NEVER had any credibility to be the Prez! It's taken 2 terms and billions of dollars, but by damned I think that people are starting to wake up.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#9 May 17, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
My man, the fool has NEVER had any credibility to be the Prez! It's taken 2 terms and billions of dollars, but by damned I think that people are starting to wake up.
Indeed. I never meant to imply he EVER had any credibility with me personally of course, only that many people that once believed in him are rapidly losing all faith in him now.
Marty

Pikeville, KY

#10 May 17, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
The people woke up to the gop bullshit along time ago. That's why Obama is the president and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#11 May 17, 2013
Marty wrote:
<quoted text> The people woke up to the gop bullshit along time ago. That's why Obama is the president and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.
Poor mindless POS SOB WTF...

You mean OTHER than witness his second term go down in flames and his "Legacy" become a bane of American History. Same as anything else in Life, no one EVER remembers the good anyone does/did..ONLY the bad (of course NObama has not done ANY good) LMAO!
Marty

Pikeville, KY

#12 May 18, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor mindless POS SOB WTF...
You mean OTHER than witness his second term go down in flames and his "Legacy" become a bane of American History. Same as anything else in Life, no one EVER remembers the good anyone does/did..ONLY the bad (of course NObama has not done ANY good) LMAO!
History will prove you wrong.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#13 May 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
"Frauded", LMAO! Whatta a retarded illiterate POS.

There's no such word as "frauded" you pitiful idiot. In this moronic,
baseless attempt here it would be "fraudulent" or if past the fact,
DEfrauded, you silly dipsh!t...

You know, like when you go around the forum playing pretend as Marty
your manly homoerotic idol and lust-muffin, ha! That is fraudulent.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#14 May 18, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
"Frauded", LMAO! Whatta a retarded illiterate POS.
There's no such word as "frauded" you pitiful idiot. In this moronic,
baseless attempt here it would be "fraudulent" or if past the fact,
DEfrauded, you silly dipsh!t...
You know, like when you go around the forum playing pretend as Marty
your manly homoerotic idol and lust-muffin, ha! That is fraudulent.
How was that Barry blast???

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
who

Jonancy, KY

#15 May 18, 2013
Not only is it coming from the White House, but also he reporter that broke the news stated that his source lied to him. Why would any reporter be o believed when they are saying what you want to hear or read then not be believed when they say they found out the story was a lie?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16 May 18, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
You silly pos.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#17 May 18, 2013
"Frauded" LMAO

That's killing me every time I read it..so much that I cannot even comment about anything else on this thread. I mean, we see typos or
misspellings all the time, even I make some myself occasionally but
good grief, to make up a clear NON-word and use it in a thread title that you know everyone here will read at some point and laugh their
asses off is a really pathetic revelation as to this thread's makers
complete illiterate stupidity.
who

Jonancy, KY

#18 May 18, 2013
You are so obsessed that you keep re-reading his comments? Do you print them off and hang them over your bed also?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#19 May 20, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
"Frauded" LMAO
That's killing me every time I read it..so much that I cannot even comment about anything else on this thread. I mean, we see typos or
misspellings all the time, even I make some myself occasionally but
good grief, to make up a clear NON-word and use it in a thread title that you know everyone here will read at some point and laugh their
asses off is a really pathetic revelation as to this thread's makers
complete illiterate stupidity.
Barry blasted you.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#20 Jun 1, 2013
Marty wrote:
<quoted text> The people woke up to the gop bullshit along time ago. That's why Obama is the president and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.
You such an ignorant fool! The course of Ovomit and his Admin. has NOTHING to do with ANY party affiliation. I have been a hard line registered DEM all my life. HOWEVER, when the party got so damn stupid liberal and hell bent on destroying the country, "I" will NOT support ANY man or party with that type of an agenda. Maybe you support Amnesty for Illegals, shredding the Constitution, creating a "welfare" nation...that's YOUR own stupidity and ignorance. When you lose every damn right you have and your existence depends on a bankrupt govt, there won't be a damn thing you can do about it either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 6 min Dayum 637
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Mike Duquette 142,500
Judge Combs Redux 1 hr lol 70
Commissioners Or Magistrates Which is Best ? 2 hr High on Hog 14
Paul Patton hates the Rebel flag and the south! 2 hr Liberal cry baby 54
Walmarts Secert Shopper 3 hr road_rage 25
Air service blame 3 hr Who Accepts Blame 98
Jacky Darryl and his Gas Card 3 hr No Commissioners 11
Vote Ray Out 8 hr Transparency 54
Wreck 14 hr Pam Dawson 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages