trying to get up shawna elswick

trying to get up shawna elswick

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

the real man

Greenville, NC

#1 Jan 23, 2013
i heard she is not with nobody me and her have gone back for years like to get up with her if u see this shawna i will tell u who i am love to take u out or go to dinner hope to hear from u
sister

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Jan 23, 2013
the real man wrote:
i heard she is not with nobody me and her have gone back for years like to get up with her if u see this shawna i will tell u who i am love to take u out or go to dinner hope to hear from u
Hey how u doing not sure who u are but she is with somebody unless its been a break up with in the last couple of days but i will let her know ...im her sister don't talk to her much but i can get this message to her ...she don't get on here that i know of at all .... but maybe if u give me the name i will sure let her know .....
btw

Cantonment, FL

#3 Jan 23, 2013
she sure likes a teabag
the real man

Greenville, NC

#5 Jan 24, 2013
heard she is with a guy brandon justice i dont care about that i dont know why she would be with a guy like that u said u was her sister i know she has 2 sisters i know she would love too see me get me her phone number tell her i would love to see her i dont care about brandon hes nobody i know they got a kid too
the real man

Greenville, NC

#6 Jan 24, 2013
if u can talk to her i will give her my phone number this is no joke if your her sister u can help if she does not wont too talk or go out tell me what she has to say she will be makeing a big mistake i would to see her and talk to her thanks so much...........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 27 min Truth Hurts 31,975
paris cowboy = music (Jul '14) 3 hr Paris 229
grayson cowboy =music (May '14) 3 hr Paris 13
carlisle cowboy =music (Apr '14) 3 hr Paris 34
Black lives matter are give misleading information 4 hr Josey 50
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr now 148,170
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 4 hr honeymylove 7,146
Ray Jones for Hillary Clinton 11 hr Royalty Anounds Here 144
Ray Jones Senior 19 hr King of the Hill 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages