Bill Deskins-An act of kindness

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
stormy

Mayking, KY

#1 Apr 23, 2010
I just wanted everyone to know the REAL Bill and Rose Deskins. I have been through a terrible tragedy and without Rose and Bill and their family, I don't know if I could have made it through. They didn't know me from jack, I was basically a stranger to them and they took me into their lives and hearts. They helped me through the tough times by keeping me busy and keeping my mind somewhat off my loss. There was never money involved. Before I got to know them I just thought of them as the rich people that lived on the hill. If you ever need anything, all you need to do is ask either of them. They will eternally have my love and gratitude.
heartfelt

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Apr 28, 2010
stormy wrote:
I just wanted everyone to know the REAL Bill and Rose Deskins. I have been through a terrible tragedy and without Rose and Bill and their family, I don't know if I could have made it through. They didn't know me from jack, I was basically a stranger to them and they took me into their lives and hearts. They helped me through the tough times by keeping me busy and keeping my mind somewhat off my loss. There was never money involved. Before I got to know them I just thought of them as the rich people that lived on the hill. If you ever need anything, all you need to do is ask either of them. They will eternally have my love and gratitude.
This is so sweet, I too have found that they are a very kind couple. They have done a lot for me over the years. Thanks for putting such a heart felt statement in print.
Some 1 who cares

Little Valley, NY

#4 Apr 28, 2010
we think the world of both. They are very caring people just don't give credit where credit is due. Thank You Bill , Rose may god shower you with many blessings.
I agree

Logan, WV

#5 Apr 29, 2010
May he also shower her with some moisturizer and some lithium?
Some 1 who cares wrote:
we think the world of both. They are very caring people just don't give credit where credit is due. Thank You Bill , Rose may god shower you with many blessings.
Grossed out

Hueysville, KY

#7 Apr 29, 2010
Marlowe, the next time you write or have one of your many "loved" ones get on here, get a lift. Everybody knows its you. I don't know what happened to you except maybe a few dollars changed your mind.
Some 1 who cares

Little Valley, NY

#8 Apr 29, 2010
I will Vote Bill Deskins.
sally sue

Elkhorn City, KY

#9 Apr 29, 2010
Wayne Rutherford is a caring man also. I ain't saying Bill ain't, but he kept Rose's brother-in-law and paid him when he had cancer and couldn't work, looks like his family would show a little appreciation.
gary t

Elkhorn City, KY

#10 Apr 29, 2010
sally sue wrote:
Wayne Rutherford is a caring man also. I ain't saying Bill ain't, but he kept Rose's brother-in-law and paid him when he had cancer and couldn't work, looks like his family would show a little appreciation.
You are such a [email protected] Wayne is the one who kept him on the payroll. Count back if you've haven't lost all your fingers and toes. The employee has not been dead a year yet. Get your facts straight before you show your ignorance.
charles

Anderson, SC

#11 Apr 29, 2010
I love stories like that.

I will vote for Bill Deskins now.
wise one

Elkhorn City, KY

#12 Apr 29, 2010
gary t wrote:
<quoted text> You are such a [email protected] Wayne is the one who kept him on the payroll. Count back if you've haven't lost all your fingers and toes. The employee has not been dead a year yet. Get your facts straight before you show your ignorance.
You are the one who'd better get your facts correct. Just look in the newspaper archives or the Fiscal Court records. Bill Osborne was a good man and he was Bill Deskins's brother-in-law. He was paid from the time he got sick until he died.
wiser one

Anderson, SC

#13 Apr 29, 2010
Shoo as long as Wayne Train has sleezy people like bobby and TJ and roger ford running there campaign

I mean i thought Wayne was a Democrat

TJ and ROGER I KNOW for fact are Republican!

This is reason enough to vote him out. But then they go and pay that guy for like years and he didnt even do nothing cause he was dead. Something like $280,000

Lord I wish wayne would give me some money cuz my family has death by cancer also.
wise one

Elkhorn City, KY

#14 Apr 29, 2010
You sure show your ignorance. TJ is a registered Democrat and has been for 6 years. Wayne hates Roger Ford and vice versa. Wayne fired Roger a few months ago. Ha Ha Ha to you. Shows how current your knowledge is.
wise one

Elkhorn City, KY

#15 Apr 29, 2010
Oh yes, and the guy that was dead was Bill Deskin's brother-in-law and Wayne was kind enough after that last election to try to help his family out.
supposed to

United States

#16 Apr 29, 2010
that is what wayne is about keep his pocket book full and all his families pockets full he has family in city office guess who Jc until pIke county gets him out of office we do not stand a chance vote Bill.
OMG

Ransom, KY

#17 Apr 29, 2010
sally sue wrote:
I can't believe that you are calling some kind that broke the law. If he was so kind why didn't he do it for all of his employees? Can you answer that one.
paul

Anderson, SC

#18 Apr 29, 2010
them wayniacs is crookeder then a stripped snake ever one knows it
Wayne Train

Teaberry, KY

#19 Apr 29, 2010
Wayne T needs to push TJ & Eddie Coleman (bankrupt Coleman Oil) off Wayne's Train... Eddie Coleman is washed up........
maybe

Mount Sterling, KY

#20 Apr 29, 2010
I think maybe coleman oil is Waynes family, not sure, just heard that.
Smokey

Dayton, OH

#21 Apr 29, 2010
It sure is sad that David and Janie have to look at that awful, crude, trailer trash Rose. What was Bill thinking marrying his longtime mistress?? Now Mrs. Lois Deskins, there was a true lady and a gracious, universally beloved woman. If I was Bill's kids, I wouldn't fool with him for marrying up to the Tramp of Coon Creek.
Crazies

Logan, WV

#22 Apr 29, 2010
Smokey wrote:
It sure is sad that David and Janie have to look at that awful, crude, trailer trash Rose. What was Bill thinking marrying his longtime mistress?? Now Mrs. Lois Deskins, there was a true lady and a gracious, universally beloved woman. If I was Bill's kids, I wouldn't fool with him for marrying up to the Tramp of Coon Creek.
Very well said!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shelbiana food city guys 20 min Junior 2
The White Neo Nazi Rally and Trump 2 hr Please Leave 7
Pikeville Kmart Closing Before Christmas 2016. (Sep '16) 2 hr Still Wide Empty 31
59 yr old woman about to marry a 30 yr old man? 2 hr Apaj 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Pikeville Parent 163,550
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 hr Uncle Tom 36,419
My wife has huge jugs 4 hr big daddy here 13
City commissioners 5 hr khameleons 35
Sick of the smell in front of Pikeville High Sc... (Jun '14) 7 hr reality 37
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 Thu A Hillary Deport... 158

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages