Chad Lawson Sheena Hopkins
hahah

Whitesburg, KY

#61 Nov 25, 2011
as soon as she gets out she will be with chad
i love sheena

Mckee, KY

#62 Nov 26, 2011
well i hope not i will have to trust her she means alot to me ive never been the type of man to get into trouble if she wants to go back to that life its up to her but i really love her but i see theres no one on here that has anything good to say about her
i love Sheena hoskins

Pikeville, KY

#63 Dec 18, 2011
I love you baby
heychad

Georgetown, KY

#64 Apr 28, 2012
chad got his parole flopped back a little longer. poor old granny is probably heart broken. its good for her. she helped get him in this mess
Cassie Anderson

Teaberry, KY

#65 May 6, 2012
Sheena is me cousin and chad is well her noyfriend or what ever i dont care to much for her but she did give me a place to live when I didnt have one well her and chad got nan to give me a place to stay. Yes he stays in trouble and hes not thatt good of a influence on people but nan is an amazing woman she was always there for me when I needed someone to talk to. But Sheena did do me really dirty while I was staying there she f^cked my boyfriend of four years. And Chad was letting him f^ck kis nasty sister Chasity ewwww man that is a nasty wh*re but anyways yeah he was leting him do her while he kept me discrated a lot of the time so he must have been f^cking that stupid c^nt the whole time man its a shame that u think people wanna do the right thing and tell u about things like that but seeing how sheena was doim him too its not that hard to believe....
r u serious

Elkhorn City, KY

#66 May 7, 2012
heychad wrote:
chad got his parole flopped back a little longer. poor old granny is probably heart broken. its good for her. she helped get him in this mess
Listen, you can say whatever you want about Chad and whoever, but to say sh!t about his "poor ol granny", that's another thing! You must be one low life piece of crap to talk about someone like her! One of these days, if you've even got enough sense to have a family, and you have a grandchild, you'll see what it feels like to be a grandmother. A grandchild is as close or closer than a child to most grandparents, and seeing as how she's been the only person chad's had to be there for him, she's all he's got! She's not stupid, it's not like she agrees with or likes the things he's done, but it's called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. She is a wonderful lady that has had to put up with alot of crap and I'm sure she's went thru hell because of all the stuff that's happened, but seeing as how SCUM like you thinks you know it all, you must not be worth much yourself. By the way, what makes it your business anyway? You actually must care alot about them to take the time to search a thread that hadn't even been talked about since last year and post a comment like you did. Thanks for caring so much,but I'm pretty sure nobody gives a crap...just watch what you say about his grandmother because if you think people in her family won't find out who you are, you really are delusional. Oh, I'm sorry to have used such a big word, so I'll change that for you to: you really are crazy! LOL
I know

Prestonsburg, KY

#67 May 7, 2012
BITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
That b*t&H is a needle junckie
town including them need to learn that you don't n
eed to run ur mouth if you can't back it up
I do know her life is none of your business clean up your yard and leave her alone she is not here to defend herself
unconditional

Whitesburg, KY

#68 May 7, 2012
r u serious wrote:
<quoted text>Listen, you can say whatever you want about Chad and whoever, but to say sh!t about his "poor ol granny", that's another thing! You must be one low life piece of crap to talk about someone like her! One of these days, if you've even got enough sense to have a family, and you have a grandchild, you'll see what it feels like to be a grandmother. A grandchild is as close or closer than a child to most grandparents, and seeing as how she's been the only person chad's had to be there for him, she's all he's got! She's not stupid, it's not like she agrees with or likes the things he's done, but it's called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. She is a wonderful lady that has had to put up with alot of crap and I'm sure she's went thru hell because of all the stuff that's happened, but seeing as how SCUM like you thinks you know it all, you must not be worth much yourself. By the way, what makes it your business anyway? You actually must care alot about them to take the time to search a thread that hadn't even been talked about since last year and post a comment like you did. Thanks for caring so much,but I'm pretty sure nobody gives a crap...just watch what you say about his grandmother because if you think people in her family won't find out who you are, you really are delusional. Oh, I'm sorry to have used such a big word, so I'll change that for you to: you really are crazy! LOL
whats that unconditional love got chad? years in prison. old people shouldnt try to raise kids. they are delusional
r u serious

Elkhorn City, KY

#69 May 8, 2012
unconditional wrote:
<quoted text>
whats that unconditional love got chad? years in prison. old people shouldnt try to raise kids. they are delusional
How stupid are you? You're saying because a grandmother loved her grandchild it's her fault that he's been in jail? She, nor any other older adult can FORCE their GROWN child or grandchild to do something. Can your grandparents force you to do stuff? Nope! All they can do is try to talk to em, but that don't mean they'll listen. Once you're grown up, you're not going to listen to anyone! And you or anyone else shouldn't judge. You never know what kind of life someone has had growing up that would cause them to take the wrong paths in life. But his grandmother has been the only person he's had pretty much and I'm sure she hates all the crap she's had to go thru, but no matter what, she's his grandmother, and I'm sure she didn't have any kind of "training" on "how to deal with pure hell"! It's hard for ANYONE to deal with somebody they love that gets in trouble, but that's family.
wll

Georgetown, KY

#70 May 9, 2012
r u serious wrote:
<quoted text>How stupid are you? You're saying because a grandmother loved her grandchild it's her fault that he's been in jail? She, nor any other older adult can FORCE their GROWN child or grandchild to do something. Can your grandparents force you to do stuff? Nope! All they can do is try to talk to em, but that don't mean they'll listen. Once you're grown up, you're not going to listen to anyone! And you or anyone else shouldn't judge. You never know what kind of life someone has had growing up that would cause them to take the wrong paths in life. But his grandmother has been the only person he's had pretty much and I'm sure she hates all the crap she's had to go thru, but no matter what, she's his grandmother, and I'm sure she didn't have any kind of "training" on "how to deal with pure hell"! It's hard for ANYONE to deal with somebody they love that gets in trouble, but that's family.
if she didnt run down there and hire lawyers and waste money bailing him out. she should know he is never going to change. she acted like the senile old bitch she is when she threw a fit because chad wasnt getting released!
ya see

Elkhorn City, KY

#71 May 9, 2012
I know why they both are in jail, honestly I didn't know they were still in jail, but now thanks to this I do, and it pleases my heart....they both stole off me and I didn't stop fighting it til they were in jail over it...but I refuse to get into that...I am just happy to know they are still in jail! oh I will sleep good tonight! thanks :)
r u serious

Elkhorn City, KY

#72 May 9, 2012
wll wrote:
<quoted text>
if she didnt run down there and hire lawyers and waste money bailing him out. she should know he is never going to change. she acted like the senile old bitch she is when she threw a fit because chad wasnt getting released!
For some piece of trash to get on here anonymously and call an older lady a "senile old bitch" can only mean 1 thing....you must be jealous that they have something you don't and that's LOVE. You must be jealous of one of the parties involved in this thread didn't help you with something! You act like you "know her so well", but if you did you'd know a grandmother never gives up the hope that they'll be a change in their grandchild's life. It's called having FAITH, something I'm sure you know NOTHING about! Judging by your immature comments, you don't have sense enough to think about what you'd do if someone called your grandmother a "senile old bitch". Listen moron, NOBODY enjoys or agrees with having a family member that stays in trouble, but a close-knit family always stands together whether they like it or not, which brings me back to having "unconditional love". I'm assuming that's something you know nothing about either. I feel sorry for you, because it's nice to have family when you need them. It has to be frustrating for you, but it's still no reason to be calling people's grandma names. So you just keep hiding behind your computer, because if you're such a bada$$ to say what you're saying, you'd put your name. Keep it up and I'm sure they'll find out your name anyways!! LOL
i need to find sheena

Mckee, KY

#73 Nov 23, 2012
i hear she is out of jail i need to find her im a friend from jackson county Cassie Anderson can you help
Here U Go

Pikeville, KY

#77 Dec 3, 2012
i need to find sheena wrote:
i hear she is out of jail i need to find her im a friend from jackson county Cassie Anderson can you help
Sheene is is PCDC.
fuckinmyx2

United States

#78 Dec 14, 2012
Ooops sheens childress # not hopkins lol
please

Georgetown, KY

#79 Feb 14, 2013
mamaw they whipped my ass in jail, that stupid old woman was upset because chads thieving ass was whipped in jail.
yuckybunch

Macon, GA

#80 Feb 14, 2013
Who's kids are those that veronica has on her Facebook? Are those chads and sheenas two daughters or chad and veronicas daughters?

Why cant this chad guy stay out of trouble if he has two brats to raise? Are those sheenas kids? If so, shame on her too and if those kids aren't veronicas, then why the hell she playing mommy? Stepmoms ain't no kin to stepkids, they're just ppl taking wear and tear of brats that they didn't even spurt out.
hahahah

Georgetown, KY

#81 Feb 14, 2013
chad is just a dopeheaded theif, like the other person said, a senile old lady raised him. look what you get
to whom it may concern

Newark, OH

#82 May 12, 2013
since everyone is so worried about what is going on in chad and sheena's life here's an update. they are now out of jail and will be glad to answere any questions you have face to face.be careful what you wish for. They are no longer together. obviously Sheena came to her sences. not that Chad is a bad person just they are better off away from each other.
i have a good relationship with both parties and im here to tell you that some of the things mentioned on here are true but alot of them are not. most importaintly veronica does not have any of sheena's kids chad and Veronica are not together and havent been since 2007 she is in denial about the situation.And for the shit Cassie anderson said well,believe what you want but Sheena would not lay down with her faggot ass boyfriend and trust and believe even if she would Chad would never set back and let something like that happen.lol...anyway sheena was pregnant and was on house arrest no the baby was not born on drugs.she will give you any info you need or feel like you need about her life since you think it is so importaint yes she was on drugs and has been to prision she has done her time now drop it. She realizes her mistakes as well as chad does give them a break. Ask yourself if it wasn't for second chances where would you be. I feel like they have learned from thier mistakes Sheena did have 2 children born addicted to drugs.She is very open about the things she has done Can you be that honest? if not with me at least yourself.
Danny

Annville, KY

#84 Aug 22, 2013
Will someone tell sheena I'm trying to find her to call me she will know who this is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 29 min lookdumbass 37,557
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min Patriot 166,490
What's being built across from Burger King? 35 min girly man 12
Happy B-Day Tucker Stevens 1 hr Billysint 3
monk sanders (Mar '16) 1 hr Billysint 4
Pikeville Medical Center- Nursing Pay (Sep '09) 1 hr StaffRN 98
Ashley Brown lied to voters 2 hr oscargrouch123 58
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 7 hr You M Ge 63

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages