Chad Lawson Sheena Hopkins

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
skaa

Pippa Passes, KY

#1 Sep 4, 2010
Are these two people not the biggest pieces of trash on Marrowbone?
wtfe

Martin, KY

#2 Sep 4, 2010
they r my fam so how but u get a life n stop trash talkin moron and trust me theres alot bigger pieces of trash on marrowbone

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 4, 2010
skaa wrote:
Are these two people not the biggest pieces of trash on Marrowbone?
I really don't like chad nor to I trust him and I don't know Sheena but even so I wouldn't get on here just to start trouble. Why would you do that? It just goes to show what kind of person you are. You just basically told everybody that you like to run your mouth and start shit....you are truely a mean person.
wtfe

Martin, KY

#4 Sep 4, 2010
yea and im almost positive u wouldnt say shit 2 neither of their faces cuzz ud get a hurtin put on ya if u did

Location hidden

#5 Sep 4, 2010
wtfe wrote:
yea and im almost positive u wouldnt say shit 2 neither of their faces cuzz ud get a hurtin put on ya if u did
I hope you weren't talking to me. I have told Chad that I don't like him. If you were to put him in front of me right now I would tell him that I don't like him nor do I trust him. He stole from my son, a 4 year old little boy for drug money. To me he is a very low person to do such a thing to a child and then blaim it on someone else when there was witness to it......hell, he used to hang out at my uncles house all the time.

But eitherway, just because I don't like someone don't mean I am going to start a thread on them.

To be honest, I don't even know how you were refering to because you didn't do a quote.
wtfe

Martin, KY

#6 Sep 4, 2010
i wasnt talkin 2 u but honey ur a woman so sheena would b the 1 takin care of u

Location hidden

#7 Sep 4, 2010
wtfe wrote:
i wasnt talkin 2 u but honey ur a woman so sheena would b the 1 takin care of u
for starters I doubt that and for another.....I don't give a fuck about these people. I do not start fights with someone I do not know. You need to get your undies out of a wad and stop trying to start trouble with me. I do not know you nor do I want to.
wtfe

Martin, KY

#8 Sep 4, 2010
well considering I was not talking 2 u I BELIVe u were the 1 runnin ur mouth and dont doubt it sweetheart u mut not know her 2 well

Location hidden

#9 Sep 4, 2010
wtfe wrote:
well considering I was not talking 2 u I BELIVe u were the 1 runnin ur mouth and dont doubt it sweetheart u mut not know her 2 well
What part of I do not know her did you not understand....and maybe you should start refering to someone before you open your mouth otherwise you get other people butting in.....and no, I was not the one running my mouth. I did not start this thread.
hahaha

Pippa Passes, KY

#10 Sep 4, 2010
Sheena is a pillhead who is going to spend time in prison for chad. she got arrested the other day for chad. she dont even have her child. she stays blowed away on pills
sure hope so

Pikeville, KY

#11 Sep 4, 2010
Chad is a lowlife, who in the hell would let their poor old grandmother take the blame for a hit and run? Chad would, and they came really close to throwing her in jail..But why in the world would that old woman go and take the blame for that lowlife dopehead?
u need to do that sickooo

Louisa, KY

#12 Sep 5, 2010
sure hope so wrote:
Chad is a lowlife, who in the hell would let their poor old grandmother take the blame for a hit and run? Chad would, and they came really close to throwing her in jail..But why in the world would that old woman go and take the blame for that lowlife dopehead?
here u r again sickoooooo. what is this to u????? if it did happen. u need to worry about your OWN. SICKOOOOOOO
wtfe

Jonancy, KY

#13 Sep 5, 2010
hahaha wrote:
Sheena is a pillhead who is going to spend time in prison for chad. she got arrested the other day for chad. she dont even have her child. she stays blowed away on pills
I dont find this any of ur fucking business and she is n jail which is prolly the only reason ur runnin ur mouth she my family she may be on drugs which I dont agree with but thats her business not urs srry u dont have a life sweetheart so u gotta worry bout everybody else
agree totally

Hazard, KY

#14 Sep 5, 2010
wtfe wrote:
<quoted text> I dont find this any of ur fucking business and she is n jail which is prolly the only reason ur runnin ur mouth she my family she may be on drugs which I dont agree with but thats her business not urs srry u dont have a life sweetheart so u gotta worry bout everybody else
u told it like it is. hahaha doesn't have a life and is worried about everyone else, but she is good for that. she is a sickooooo person with the things she puts on topixs and she needs to worry about her own and not in everyones business.
hahaha

Pippa Passes, KY

#15 Sep 5, 2010
She got arrested for DUI the other day up marrowbone. chad switched drivers and made her drive so he wouldnt have to go to jail.
hey sickoooooo

Louisa, KY

#16 Sep 6, 2010
hahaha wrote:
She got arrested for DUI the other day up marrowbone. chad switched drivers and made her drive so he wouldnt have to go to jail.
what's this to u. u r a very sick person. SICKOOOOOO who really cares, but u. worry about your own and quit prying in other peoples business that is all u do.
hmmm

Pikeville, KY

#17 Sep 6, 2010
i know 2 different sheena hopkins's which one is this.
where did she go to high school and about how old would she be?
one

Pippa Passes, KY

#18 Sep 6, 2010
hmmm wrote:
i know 2 different sheena hopkins's which one is this.
where did she go to high school and about how old would she be?
this one is about 28. if one of the two works, raises a family, lives a good life then its not the same one!
ok sure

Pikeville, KY

#19 Sep 7, 2010
the one i was talkin about is about 28 and went to school at millard. she was a crackhead and a real bitch then..
BITCH

Jackson, KY

#20 Sep 10, 2010
wtfe wrote:
<quoted text> I dont find this any of ur fucking business and she is n jail which is prolly the only reason ur runnin ur mouth she my family she may be on drugs which I dont agree with but thats her business not urs srry u dont have a life sweetheart so u gotta worry bout everybody else
That b*t&H is a needle junckie Slut* she wont even go to doctor pregnant because of all the markes on her arm what kind of retard does that kind of sh8t and yeah I have said it to her face and guesa what she took it, she might act like a bad ass but i know the truth and she all talk. People in this town including them need to learn that you don't need to run ur mouth if you can't back it up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 5 min Musikologist 24,073
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 9 min KINGCOAL 25,970
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min ChromiuMan 136,256
bingo 52 min Truth hurts 4
murder in letcher county (Jan '14) 1 hr Boss Hogg 350
a good man 2 hr Mr Jones 12
Blacks looting again 2 hr Moral leader 2
Glenn Martin Hammond ran over woman 7 hr jenny wiley 6
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]