Country Boy Metal
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Elkhorn City, KY

#21 May 4, 2010
They buy items they know have been stolen....

Kimper, KY

#22 May 4, 2010
Call them and other places to see who is paying the most for what you have. It's that simple.

Prestonsburg, KY

#23 May 5, 2010
Dude wrote:
They buy items they know have been stolen....
dumda@@ all shops buy stolen stuff, how would u know its stolen, report it and for a matter of fact they will list the items on the board and watch for them to come thur, sounds like to me "old dude" you prob are just upset you have nothing to steal and take off that they will accept! Also they do kick ppl out and wont let you come onto property if u cause any trouble!
i drive all the way over there cause here in Chapmanville WV we have no decent prices so once a mth we take a load of scarp off from out junkyard over there, GOOD PPL GOOD PRICES!

Pikeville, KY

#24 May 5, 2010
if they knew you, they would have paid you more. ive been up there when they have done it. its definately on the down low but it happens. the men there are very rude. we are the customers bringing business to them. i think they should be appreciative instead of acting like we owe them something.

Pikeville, KY

#25 May 5, 2010
ive been to country boys alot and have always been treated well as far as the men being rude ive seen them treated badly first hand its a place of bussiness not youre home give respect and you will get respect in return
Oh Yea

Elkhorn City, KY

#26 May 6, 2010
I remember her, she went to Elkhorn a lot of years ago, glad she is doing good. She used to be a fine looking little gal, little wild but nothing wrong with that. Wouldn't mind at all to see her again. might rekindle a few old memories, good ones too.

Pikeville, KY

#27 May 6, 2010
dont forget to get your "extra" items while there! grab ya an oxy while there!

Chesterfield, MO

#28 May 6, 2010
i went there a few times when it was just opend and i swear there was one of the best looking ladies i ever saw working there havent ever been back but they were all really nice they offerd me coffee as well and i dont mean anything bad about this woman but just to state she was a doll and her and all the men were nice as well so if i have anymore scrap i would go there for sure

Pikeville, KY

#29 May 23, 2010
i do know that those church goers are anything but! liars, cheats....they do like to act nice and sweet. but they sure arent what they seem to be! just watch your back when your around them!

Herndon, VA

#30 Apr 24, 2012
they suc wrote:
they were giving $60 for car bodies then went up to $300.00 i over heard them say they would get 4 x more when they resold it rip off to me stay awaw
LOL Obviously you have no idea what your talking about

Virgie, KY

#31 Jul 16, 2012
hillbilly12 wrote:
isn't that what this site is all about making trouble hiding behind these bogus names

Its ppl like you that cause all the trouble it looks like you go straight to saying get a life and all that you need to stay off this site then
Good guy 12

Pikeville, KY

#32 Jan 25, 2013
The woman working the front desk is hot and sweet seems really down to earth.
Friend of family

Gray, KY

#33 Jan 26, 2013
I know these ppl personally and have heard them say many times that they have the best customers with the exception of a small handful so I'm surprised to hear people say bad things I've been up there and seen how ppl are treated and I admired them for it wow I guess no good deed goes unpunished I have heard my dear friend who works the window talk nothing but good things about her customers I know it would break her heart to see this mean comments about her and her family. good thing she hates this site and I'm sure not gonna tell her about it. all I can say is GROSS . I know better I've been there million times and everybody is treated with respect from my friend that's a fact she's a huge advocate of eastern ky ppl and would never make any of these ppl feel unwelcome !!!!!! I'm sure they aren't perfect and I'm sure they know that but they do not treat ppl badly and they do call you on it to your face if you try to cheat them so that's prob the ppl making rude comments

Gray, KY

#34 Jan 26, 2013
I agree with you I have went here for years they have been good to me they gave me and my wife tire when we had a flat and have always made us feel appreciated

United States

#35 Jan 26, 2013
They are great. Who else would give me $14.80 for a disgustingly dirty junk freezer? I dont feel like driving 25 miles away, so country boys for me.
ex driver

Bakersville, NC

#36 Feb 26, 2015
Daved didn't like me, when I came to get a load of cars he couldn't stand the thought of Tina talking to me.. Must say she did some talking! Sex lady!!!
junkyard dog

Richmond, KY

#37 Feb 26, 2015
What's up with her face.And yeah they ain't what they act like they are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 18 min _FLATLINE-------- 8,360
Ky blood center 45 min Busted 9
Ky blood center 56 min Busted 3
cheating wife 1 hr Peter Spurtz 3
How Many You Know That Have The Clap 1 hr Alicia 13
Samantha Stephens or is it Bartley 1 hr Cusin 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Bigelow 155,091
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Patriot 34,273
Vote For Angie 3 hr queen 75
Pike Co School Board Race 6 hr Eee 72

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages