Country Boy Metal
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Johns Creek ky

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Nov 12, 2009
What do you know about Country Boy Metal People?
Are they good honest people?
hillbilly12

United States

#2 Nov 12, 2009
what do you care r u just trying to start trouble get a job or a hobby. evidentley you arent one of there customers or you wouldnt have to ask. i have on the other hand been there about 25 times and yah there always fine with me. who cares get a life.
true to my word

Teaberry, KY

#3 Nov 12, 2009
ive been there before and they are good people and my ole man worked there before and they was really good to him too
Johns Creek ky

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Nov 12, 2009
hillbilly12 wrote:
what do you care r u just trying to start trouble get a job or a hobby. evidentley you arent one of there customers or you wouldnt have to ask. i have on the other hand been there about 25 times and yah there always fine with me. who cares get a life.
No one is trying to start trouble. Why are you concerned about
people asking. This makes people think there might be a reason
not to do business with them.
Bark

Ransom, KY

#5 Nov 12, 2009
idk?
Mark

Mayking, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2009
Who owns this business?
hillbilly12

United States

#7 Nov 12, 2009
isn't that what this site is all about making trouble hiding behind these bogus names
Johns Creek ky

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2009
Mark wrote:
Who owns this business?
I don't know. Someone was just telling me if I had any
Metal that was the place to take.
hillbilly12

United States

#9 Nov 12, 2009
it is there fine. I've always been treated right.
great ppl

Elkhorn City, KY

#10 Nov 15, 2009
i know the ppl and they are hard working God fearing ppl. i think highly of them. i think they have fair prices and you are made to feel welcome.
good business

Anderson, SC

#11 Nov 15, 2009
they are very good ppl and will treat you good. don't worry about them cheating you or anything they are honest to the bone.
Filbert

Winchester, KY

#12 Nov 16, 2009
hillbilly12 wrote:
isn't that what this site is all about making trouble hiding behind these bogus names
Sounds to me like that's what you're on here for, you are the only post on this thread that has been negative.
NicePPL

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Nov 16, 2009
They are very honest people, I dropped stuff off for my husband all the time there. The owners wife and sister are really nice. They always treated us fair and gave us usually more money than what are items would have been. But yeah as far as them being honesty I rate them higher than the other local competitons...
they suc

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Dec 27, 2009
they were giving $60 for car bodies then went up to $300.00 i over heard them say they would get 4 x more when they resold it rip off to me stay awaw
crazy

Pikeville, KY

#15 Dec 28, 2009
that makes no sense considering they pay by the pound! and i doubt they made $1200 for someones junked car! they do give price sheets along with receipts that tell how much your item weighed. some people are so insane!
funny

Pikeville, KY

#16 May 3, 2010
these ppl are crazy, 2 faced, backstabbing nuts! dont let the churchgoing fool u!
Funnyguyusuck

Macon, GA

#17 May 4, 2010
Whatever they all go to church and no they dont cheat you at all! They are open M-F 8-5 and two girls work the front desk Jena and Tina. Tina is the owners wife and they help you out all they can! sounds like "funny" prob didnt have enough popcans to get some drug money!
Bat man

Pikeville, KY

#18 May 4, 2010
they give fair price for your junk good people seems like
funny

Pikeville, KY

#19 May 4, 2010
funny just knows that if they like you, you get a good price. if they dont you get the listed price. very 2 faced! also heard that there was some dealing going on up there. just be careful where ya go.
very nice people

Virgie, KY

#20 May 4, 2010
I took some metal there in April of this year. the first metal I had taken off in several years. I ask Friends where the best place was and they all told me Country Boys was the best. They gave me a fair price for my metal. They also had just made Coffee and they offered me a cup of coffee.I didn't know any one that worked there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God bless Donald trump !!!!! 4 hr ExTrumpMan 41
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 4 hr ExTrumpMan 968
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 5 hr One Eyed Willy 2,574
One Hundred Jobs 6 hr Voter failures 12
End of UMG? 6 hr Hope So 3
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 7 hr One Eyed Willy 32,729
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 9 hr Alex Nicole 7,592

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages