22 yr old male looking for a 1 night ...

22 yr old male looking for a 1 night stand

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
that man

United States

#1 Oct 23, 2013
any1 girls only
Pinky

Red Jacket, WV

#2 Oct 24, 2013
You gotta be one fugly dude if u have to get in topix to look for some a s s ... Bahahaha
I have one

Versailles, KY

#3 Oct 24, 2013
I have a night stand for sell, but want to sell the hole bedroom suit. $150 for all.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 24, 2013
that man wrote:
any1 girls only
So, just out of curiosity, how do you think this is going to go? What type of woman would step up and blindly say, "Oh yes, I want to have sex with a random dude, that put an invitation out on Topix and that I have never met". Good luck with that.
oprahs poor cousin

Pikeville, KY

#5 Oct 24, 2013
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
So, just out of curiosity, how do you think this is going to go? What type of woman would step up and blindly say, "Oh yes, I want to have sex with a random dude, that put an invitation out on Topix and that I have never met". Good luck with that.
its a trap, lol, i am sure this is a 57 year old dude who weighs 456 lbs and no drivers license.

Location hidden

#6 Oct 24, 2013
oprahs poor cousin wrote:
<quoted text>its a trap, lol, i am sure this is a 57 year old dude who weighs 456 lbs and no drivers license.
Hey big boys need love too! This just ain't the way to get it.
lol

Costa Mesa, CA

#7 Oct 24, 2013
My beagle should be coming in heat anyday, I might able to hook you up.
o boy

United States

#8 Oct 24, 2013
this it to funny i know the man that done this he is 27 and he was high as hell when he posted this
o boy

United States

#9 Oct 24, 2013
well my bad he was drunk
margertte

Costa Mesa, CA

#10 Oct 24, 2013
Do you like older thicker women? im 63 just a little over five feet 370 pounds fair skinned red haired cougar. THe only thing is right now I have this boil on my upper inner thigh that's the size of a softball. But its hardly noticeable .
oprahs poor cousin

Pikeville, KY

#11 Oct 24, 2013
o boy wrote:
this it to funny i know the man that done this he is 27 and he was high as hell when he posted this
no now, dont try to back track!
you know you wanted some instant lovin'

Location hidden

#12 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>no now, dont try to back track!
you know you wanted some instant lovin'
Instant lovin'= priceless!
LMAO

New York, NY

#13 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>its a trap, lol, i am sure this is a 57 year old dude who weighs 456 lbs and no drivers license.
That sounds like old wtf aka Fox News Is A Joke but then he only dates guys.lmao
oprahs poor cousin

Pikeville, KY

#14 Oct 24, 2013
well, not everyone who has an ec ip is wtf, im sure there are two or three more with the same ip.

Location hidden

#15 Oct 25, 2013
well, not everyone who has an ec ip is wtf, im sure there are two or three more with the same ip.
True, all the more reason to register, so that isn't an issue any more.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#16 Oct 26, 2013
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Die laughing and Amen to THAT, Dixie! I've never understood this notion (and undeniably bad idea) of trying to use Topix as a Singles forum or a "Desperately Seeking _____" site. Just what
in the hell type of "catch" are they hoping to bag? Well other than a truly bonafide Troll
that is, LOL!
that man

United States

#17 Oct 26, 2013
good god this was a joke y take it so fare

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#18 Oct 27, 2013
Damned right it's a joke...and a pitifully sad one at that!
BLUECAT

Ashburn, VA

#19 Oct 28, 2013
My old lady will frig you, but her hole is wollered out from years of riding a donkey size cod.
wtf

New York, NY

#20 Oct 28, 2013
BLUECAT wrote:
My old lady will frig you, but her hole is wollered out from years of riding a donkey size cod.
Did it not make you mad knowing she was with another man then?LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 min Patriot 39,929
Medicare 9 min Blind 25
family that turns against you (Feb '10) 10 min Sue 181
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 15 min Visitor Bob 27,134
medicad 15 min Get a job and clue 5
Word Association (Aug '11) 17 min Visitor Bob 8,078
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min hmmmmmmmmmthis bo... 171,816
Wreck on Chloe 20 hr That one person 3
What’s wrong with PMC? Tue Confidentiality 27

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages