Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Judged:

It has been two years since Crystal Branham Hall went missing and I would like to know what happened to her on the night that she said someone was coming into her house. I do not know this woman but I was interested in the case for a long time after I started seeing flyers at Wal-mart.

Someone out there knows what happened and if no one will come forward then I am gonna step up and do my part even though I did not know this girl. I saw a post that a woman had posted about letcher county. The details of what she said were things that irriated me but if this person knows the truth then they should post it on here. I dont know him personally but I do know who Keith Adams is. I met the guy one time at breaks interstate park and it is kinda creepy now after what this woman said he was in on.

If people would post about this as much as the KKK everyone would know what happened.
Wondering

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

I agree with you Crystal needs to return to her loved one's no matter what the out come is. I pray for her family her kids especially that she returns home unharmed but with the length of time she has been gone doesn't look good. I knew Crystal not real well she may have not been perfect had her problems!!! But don't we all? Who are we to judge!! I also have met Keith he didn't seem like someone who could do harm but people these days are good at hiding who they really are. And with all the drug abuse people go from Dr.Jekyll to Mr.Hyde in a blink of eye these days. I can only imagine how this family feels especially with the body being found this week. Regardless of what Crystal has done in her life she is still a mother,daughter,sister,friend, and I'm sure she is loved by these people unconditionally. And they deserve to be heard and for their story to stay in the headlines. No matter what kind of mistakes she has made in her life doesn't make it right to put her on the back burner. I pray that this family will find peace and have Crystal returned to them so they can put her to rest or have her back so they will be able to find peace. The not knowing has to be really hard on this family. We hear of all these other people missing on the National News but I haven't heard one word about Crystal outside of our viewing area and this is not right she deserves as much attention as the next person!!!!! I will continue praying for this family to find Crystal and peace until she is returned home.
Jen

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

I'm also bumping this back to the top again so that maybe, just maybe someone will see it and give forth some information. I can guarantee you that whoever is responsible for Crystal's disappearance does get on here to read these comments. As soon as this thread is on the top of the page, they start getting nervous and read what has been wrote just in case someone is getting close to the truth. This is to the COWARD that has taken this woman from her family:
I know there is really nothing any of us can say that will cause you to turn yourself in or go to the police but you can bet your ass that one day, you will be held accountable for your actions! You may think that in time this case will just go away or that eventually everyone will give up. That will NOT happen! Her family deserves answers and if you won't do it for them, at least do it for her 3 innocent children that were left motherless by your actions! You may go to sleep at night thinking that you have gotten away with this but trust me, you're not that smart my friend. It may not be today, this week, or even this month but one day you will get caught! The police may not catch you but there is someone who sees and knows everything and you will never escape HIM. I really donít see how you can lay your head down at night knowing what horrible pain you have caused this family. You may have children of your own, or maybe you donítÖeither way, you must have nieces or nephews whom you love very much. Think of how Crystalís children are feeling every day and night. They wake up wondering where their momma is and if she is coming back. They go to bed at night praying that she comes back to them. They are probably too young to understand the gravity of death and that some evil person has deliberately taken their mother from them. They may even be thinking that their momma didnít love them enough and she left them. That is absolutely heartbreaking!! Whatever these poor children are thinking, they just need to know what happened to their mother. Of course not the details if, God forbid, she is dead but just to know that she is at peace and that she didnít run off. You must have a heart and you have to have some sort of conscience. Everyone does! Just remember, the truth will set you free! Please, at least give this family what wasnít given to CrystalÖ.and thatís compassion and respect! They deserve that and eventually, they will find out what happened. Like I said, one day, the truth will come out and you will be found!
Please, everyone keep this case at the top of the list! No-one deserves to wonder where theyíre loved one is or whether they are dead or alive. Someone knows something and even though it may not seem like much, it may be the break the police need to solve this case. I understand that the authorities have other cases and canít just put all of their time and effort on this one but if everyone keeps this case going, things will get done. Pressure is what drives unsolved cases like this. You put enough pressure on something, and it will eventually explode! Iím still praying for Crystal to be found alive but if thatís not possible, at least she can be brought home and layed to rest in peace. At least then her family will know and not have to spend another day in agony.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min Anonymous 637
Family Court Judge and wife Kelly Thompson 35 min virgin 37
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min Le Jimbo 149,680
Smelly vajajay 40 min old dude 11
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Yes and Amen 130,176
paris cowboy = music 3 hr SOMEBODY 184
Amber Bowling(gibson) and Mitch Wellman NARCS!!!! 5 hr deadbeat moms 7
Blacks crying again 6 hr old dude 73
pikeville medical center affairs (Apr '13) 8 hr Maitsy 68
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••