Weight Loss Clinic in Delbarton, WV

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
I heard about it

Macon, GA

#1 Oct 19, 2009
I heard that some people had been going to Delbarton WV to get adipex? Suppose to be a man doctor and he gives them out for like 40.00? I was just wondering if that was true and had anyone been there before? Just any info you can give me?! I havent been to Delbarton before so if you can tell me a name of the office, phone number or address anything really?! Thanks
Delbarton

Winchester, KY

#2 Oct 19, 2009
The office is a couple doors down from the post office and they are open Monday -Thursday until 2pm. The first visit is $35 and $25 after. You have to purchase the pills at a pharmacy which are usually around $21 generic. 30 pills limit
true

Ransom, KY

#3 Oct 19, 2009
yes u can but its 30 the first time 25 next my friend just went last monday!
I heard about it

Macon, GA

#4 Oct 20, 2009
So whats the name of the place anyone know Im not familiar with the area or anything was gonna mapquest it or something ya know. Phone number or anything like that?!
jjj

United States

#5 Nov 16, 2009
mingo medical center. first visit is $30 after that $25. u can get em filled at tug valley for $14.50
this is right

Cynthiana, KY

#6 Nov 16, 2009
jjj wrote:
mingo medical center. first visit is $30 after that $25. u can get em filled at tug valley for $14.50
know for a fact, but I think they stop taking walk-ins at 1pm, not 2.
need t o know

Jackson, KY

#7 Jan 21, 2010
Do the pills really help u lose the weight? What are the side effects? How fast will u start losing the weight?
this is right

Cynthiana, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2010
if you take them as prescribed and not abuse them, you will be fine with weight loss but they must be taken early in the morning or you will not sleep at night. And drink lots of water.
concerned citizen

Richmond, KY

#9 Jan 21, 2010
how strong are they?
curious

Logan, WV

#10 Feb 2, 2010
I am not "overweight" but I need to lose about ten pounds, would this be an option? I eat right and exercise, but can't seem to get rid of this extra weight.
AMANDA

Pikeville, KY

#11 Feb 3, 2010
if your not overweight dr in delbarton will not give them to you and the dr. name is dr. carillo
Joyce

Ransom, KY

#12 Feb 3, 2010
I go there as well and he is a good Doctor. He keeps traack of your weight loss and if you don't loss then you get cut off! Take the as perscribed and the wight will fall off.
curious

Zoe, KY

#13 Feb 4, 2010
How much overweight do u have to be?
happygirl

Irvine, KY

#14 Feb 15, 2010
does anyone know the phone number to the weight loss place
maybe

Thelma, KY

#15 Feb 15, 2010
There is also a weight loss (nutrition clinic :), in Johns Creek. Adipex is basically the same as speed. You might want to read about it and the side effects before you consider taking it to lose weight. It might be better to just stop eating so much.
happygirl

Zoe, KY

#16 Feb 15, 2010
where is it at on johns creek
friends

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Feb 21, 2010
i just went like 2 weeks ago and got mine.. ive been on them for like 4 months and i have lost 35 pounds.. you need to be at least 10 to 15 pounds overweight id say... which i think its a money thing so go for it.
actual member

Macon, GA

#18 Feb 21, 2010
maybe wrote:
There is also a weight loss (nutrition clinic :), in Johns Creek. Adipex is basically the same as speed. You might want to read about it and the side effects before you consider taking it to lose weight. It might be better to just stop eating so much.
have you thought about med school? You know so much.
funny

Thelma, KY

#19 Feb 21, 2010
actual member wrote:
<quoted text>
have you thought about med school? You know so much.
No, I went to college and became a nurse.
Tanya

Shelbiana, KY

#22 Feb 22, 2010
actual member wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your thread, I've taken them on and off for years...I see no harm in the drug...Just helps me stay the size that I want to be...I eat healthier ( I do not starve myself)& I work out harder when I take them. If you do not abuse the drug, then they can be helpful.
Do they affect your sleep habits? I couldn't handle anything that would keep me awake all night?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min ChromiuMan 159,449
Where did tj lunatic go? (May '14) 10 min Jobby job 44
Shelbiana food city raper 14 min Stalker nor raper 5
Gattis Family Fun and Booze 17 min No pizza Hut fan 12
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 42 min Worker 35,954
Jacky D. Smith and COUNTY WASTE 1 hr Ridge Line 13
Twyla Fausnaugh and Angela Certain (Aug '15) 2 hr Bobby 45
What's the hold up with Golden Corral? 2 hr Soggy Fried Chicken 91

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages