Pike Co. Schools. Food Service Program
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
All in the Family

Corbin, KY

#63 Jul 22, 2013
curious wrote:
I thought they were talking about Gene Tackett he is a hundred day wonder. And also a bus driver.
Yes it is hard to keep it straight, they are so many 100 day wonders and most with the same last names. I think you have to have the right last name, be married into the right last name and be part of the good ole boy/girl political machine to get one of those jobs. Glenda does not look like her first book was carved on stone but she has been around so long she has moss growing on her north side. I would not mind it so much if anybody down there knew what they were doing, test scores and audits show that they don't. They tie up jobs that younger and more competent people could have and be working for their first retirement instead of their 2nd or third one. You would think that after you get the Lexus, the vacation property, your second retirement worked out, and all your family in the system they would think about going out and enjoying their tax payer paid for good life.
A joke

Pikeville, KY

#64 Jul 22, 2013
curious wrote:
I thought they were talking about Gene Tackett he is a hundred day wonder. And also a bus driver.
Yes he is off doing insurance claims for the big bucks. Also Freddie bowling will be doing insurance claims now how are those two jokes running their schools.....
Your the joke

Robinson Creek, KY

#65 Jul 22, 2013
A joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is off doing insurance claims for the big bucks. Also Freddie bowling will be doing insurance claims now how are those two jokes running their schools.....
The las time I counted there were 365 days in a year!!! Doesn't that leave him 265 to do what ever he wants??? Get over the jealousy!!!
YuGi

Corbin, KY

#66 Jul 26, 2013
All in the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is hard to keep it straight, they are so many 100 day wonders and most with the same last names. I think you have to have the right last name, be married into the right last name and be part of the good ole boy/girl political machine to get one of those jobs. Glenda does not look like her first book was carved on stone but she has been around so long she has moss growing on her north side. I would not mind it so much if anybody down there knew what they were doing, test scores and audits show that they don't. They tie up jobs that younger and more competent people could have and be working for their first retirement instead of their 2nd or third one. You would think that after you get the Lexus, the vacation property, your second retirement worked out, and all your family in the system they would think about going out and enjoying their tax payer paid for good life.
By the way to inform our readers there are 100 day employees and also the 180 days employees and a few year rounds

M
Judy

Georgetown, KY

#67 Jul 27, 2013
YuGi wrote:
<quoted text>By the way to inform our readers there are 100 day employees and also the 180 days employees and a few year rounds
M
If you are referring to us teachers,I beg you it is like 130 days counting PD days,Holidays,week for Spring Break,2 weeks for Christmas break,plus our personal days,sick days,with a salary around 54,grand a yr..and yes we having had a raise in sometime.
A joke

Pikeville, KY

#68 Jul 27, 2013
Your the joke wrote:
<quoted text>
The las time I counted there were 365 days in a year!!! Doesn't that leave him 265 to do what ever he wants??? Get over the jealousy!!!
Well do the Math I think gene works 160 days. And would not have sick days banked He'll he has missed the last couple years but guess what he still gets paid. He job is year round. He gets paid the big bucks while somebody else does his work. I think I will call the retirement board and OEA
A joke

Pikeville, KY

#69 Jul 27, 2013
And that leaves somebody else 265 days to do his work for him.
A joke

Pikeville, KY

#70 Jul 28, 2013
Your the joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see Gene's job is 220 days. They go during the summer at day treatment honey. He might work 1 month out of the year...wouldn't you agree. While he is triple dipping and getting a big retirement check..180 day wonder but never shows up but still gets paid...and then that big insurance job....and bus driver...retirement and still drives on occasion. Will you please do the math for me and tell me a grand total monthly salary is...I figure about 15,000......

There will be a watchful eye this year and it will be documented and turned into retirement board and ethics board....just saying...it is not fair for the ones that have to do his job
Your the joke

Virgie, KY

#71 Jul 28, 2013
A joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Well do the Math I think gene works 160 days. And would not have sick days banked He'll he has missed the last couple years but guess what he still gets paid. He job is year round. He gets paid the big bucks while somebody else does his work. I think I will call the retirement board and OEA
You "think" you know how many days us contract is. You don't have a clue!!! I "think" you may be wasting your time worring about someone else's business!! I don't "think you would have any idea how many sick days he has!!!
Your the joke

Virgie, KY

#72 Jul 28, 2013
A joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you may need to get one of those big insurance jobs!!! For your information he is a "100" day employ!!!
A joke

Pikeville, KY

#73 Jul 29, 2013
Your the joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you may need to get one of those big insurance jobs!!! For your information he is a "100" day employ!!!
For your info the day treatment is open 220days so that leaves someone else to do his job 120 days.....am I right. After all he is the head of the day treatment ......right. I think I will call today for some answers.
Your the joke

Virgie, KY

#74 Jul 29, 2013
A joke wrote:
<quoted text>
For your info the day treatment is open 220days so that leaves someone else to do his job 120 days.....am I right. After all he is the head of the day treatment ......right. I think I will call today for some answers.
I think you need to call he does not have to be there every day it is open!!!, He is not a full time employe.
Why are you so worried about? Looks like you would mind your own business!!!!
Parent

Winchester, KY

#75 Jul 29, 2013
Your the joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to call he does not have to be there every day it is open!!!, He is not a full time employe.
Why are you so worried about? Looks like you would mind your own business!!!!
HELL NO.......the board of education is the JOKE for allowing this JOKER to do this. AGREE. This is cheating the children. You must be a family member as no one else sees it this way.....especially the parents and children. It will be investigated.......we won't stop until it is. Got that.
i know

Pikeville, KY

#76 Mar 28, 2014
this will be busted wide open soon this story is not over

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 6 min _FLATLINE-------- 24,540
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min ChromiuMan 141,486
David Hefner is a child filming perv 20 min Just some fella 2
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 22 min Cowboy 28,364
Project Giants Fall 23 min Amy 1
July 15. Jade Helm 15 begins. 52 min Family Man 4
Ray Jones Attorney (Mar '11) 2 hr Amy 18
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages