Pike Co. Schools. Food Service Program
100 day Wonders

Pikeville, KY

#43 Jul 9, 2013
100 Day Wonders wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice job if you can get it but you have to be able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch ball and go in knowing you will get thrown under the bus and take the fall when and if the boss gets caught! Still for risk versus rewards, pretty good deal, except for the kids and the tax payers. The only reason the state has not taken over it is broke so bad that they know they can't fix it.
I agree with you! No risk really they just swept it under the rug. Let her go out on disability, not enough years to retire. They can do something about the almost 200 day wonders..........put them in a classroom teaching and they will run over top of each getting to the office to resign. That would solve that problem. Who is the one that. Is getting 2 checks from different programs. Why is the person in finances allowing this. We need answers for our children's benefit.
Heard through grapevine

United States

#44 Jul 9, 2013
Going to be a big one tonight. More wrongdoing coming out. Mr Wagner has the 100 day wonders helping him clean his desk out. At least they are working. Hardest work they have done all year.
Heard it

Statesville, NC

#45 Jul 9, 2013
Heard through grapevine wrote:
Going to be a big one tonight. More wrongdoing coming out. Mr Wagner has the 100 day wonders helping him clean his desk out. At least they are working. Hardest work they have done all year.
To him it is a relief!But when Keith gets hammered through his divorce the doors will open at the Federal levels,the plane is ready!
corn dog

Booneville, KY

#46 Jul 18, 2013
food queen and former boss will be together again soon they have already been spotted
Time to Panic

Richmond, KY

#47 Jul 18, 2013
Sell the vacation homes, get all the bank accounts off shore or in your kids name. Big ole full comprehensive audit will have a few of them cashing in and running off to Florida. It's all about to come undone.

New GEICO Commercial, How happy are GEICO Customers? Happier than a 100 day wonder that got to cash out before the big audit results come it...lol
Craw

Winchester, KY

#48 Jul 18, 2013
Heard it wrote:
<quoted text>To him it is a relief!But when Keith gets hammered through his divorce the doors will open at the Federal levels,the plane is ready!
NRC,etc.
Reed

Jackson, KY

#49 Jul 18, 2013
corn dog wrote:
food queen and former boss will be together again soon they have already been spotted
Hope Kilgore joins in for a 3-some with Johnson tagging in.
Spooning

Smiths Grove, KY

#50 Jul 18, 2013
Reed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope Kilgore joins in for a 3-some with Johnson tagging in.
Reed and Danny was seen at bob Amos shelter with cb and Justin,I believe they were in the process of having a 4-some they might of been some more on their way to do some tagging .I going to get Cheaters to do a investigation.
DISGUSTED

Macon, GA

#51 Jul 19, 2013
Meanwhile, while this woman has been getting spa services, motel rooms, and jobs with above average pay for her family, our kids are eating slop for food,not getting enough food, and can't even get a school book to use. The schools say use the internet, which takes forever to find the darn answers and I know now where everyones' tax money is goind to. Some people need to be put in jail for all this stuff, I was floored when I read of this fragrant violations of the people of Pike County's trus. Spa treatment, disgusted, while this woman is being pampered and spoiled, our kids are doing without and eating garbage, may u hide your head in shame and those board members that knew about this should do the same and be fired. Lets here it for our local newspaper for letting us know about this BS, Appalachian News Express, my hat is off to u!
Time to Panic

Richmond, KY

#52 Jul 19, 2013
DISGUSTED wrote:
Meanwhile, while this woman has been getting spa services, motel rooms, and jobs with above average pay for her family, our kids are eating slop for food,not getting enough food, and can't even get a school book to use. The schools say use the internet, which takes forever to find the darn answers and I know now where everyones' tax money is goind to. Some people need to be put in jail for all this stuff, I was floored when I read of this fragrant violations of the people of Pike County's trus. Spa treatment, disgusted, while this woman is being pampered and spoiled, our kids are doing without and eating garbage, may u hide your head in shame and those board members that knew about this should do the same and be fired. Lets here it for our local newspaper for letting us know about this BS, Appalachian News Express, my hat is off to u!
Yes and the full audit of every department is going to be a shocker as if it could get any worse! Then they will cry we are broke "even though the money was squandered and wasted" and go in and raise our property taxes. I have been outraged over this life style of the rich and famous down at the administration building for years. It kills me to know that I am funding this outlandish waste and graft while our gets go uneducated and poorly fed. We have to take that tax authority away from them, that is the only way we will ever get any accountability in the system.
Yummy

Macon, GA

#53 Jul 19, 2013
I would like to have Sabrina for lunch.
nasteeee

Clay City, KY

#54 Jul 19, 2013
Yummy wrote:
Her or Nancy? Both probably smell like an old sock or fish.
corn dog

Booneville, KY

#55 Jul 19, 2013
Yummy wrote:
you couldn't handle sabrina...keep dreaming
Valley Teacher

Clay City, KY

#56 Jul 19, 2013
I tried to attend three conferences over the past couple of years concerning "End-of-Course" Assessment and was told each year by my principal, "They say we just don't have the money for PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT!" I wasn't going to get away and stay at some fancy motel. In fact, I even considered just driving to Louisville for one day of the conference. So, when you read in the paper that a central office employee goes "EARLY" to a "FOOD CONFERENCE" in Nashville and spends $900.00 at the spa and charges it to the district---It is enough to make you sick and just want to give up. By far, the worst administration in my 24 year teaching career. She may be gone along with the Supt. but others are still there and that house needs CLEANED OUT!
I Agree

Mount Sterling, KY

#57 Jul 20, 2013
Valley Teacher wrote:
I tried to attend three conferences over the past couple of years concerning "End-of-Course" Assessment and was told each year by my principal, "They say we just don't have the money for PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT!" I wasn't going to get away and stay at some fancy motel. In fact, I even considered just driving to Louisville for one day of the conference. So, when you read in the paper that a central office employee goes "EARLY" to a "FOOD CONFERENCE" in Nashville and spends $900.00 at the spa and charges it to the district---It is enough to make you sick and just want to give up. By far, the worst administration in my 24 year teaching career. She may be gone along with the Supt. but others are still there and that house needs CLEANED OUT!
I agree with you, The BIG HOUSE needs to be "CLEANED OUT".
new blood

Macon, GA

#58 Jul 21, 2013
I Agree wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you, The BIG HOUSE needs to be "CLEANED OUT".
Tackett and Moore need to take their "cheerful" personalities and their 100 day contracts and ten retirements and go haul off scrap metal or something. If you were an asset and people would hate to see you go, that is one thing but these two are like that red bumps that you get on your ass in the summer that won't go away.
Suggestion

Lebanon, KY

#59 Jul 21, 2013
new blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Tackett and Moore need to take their "cheerful" personalities and their 100 day contracts and ten retirements and go haul off scrap metal or something. If you were an asset and people would hate to see you go, that is one thing but these two are like that red bumps that you get on your ass in the summer that won't go away.
Them red bumps only come on fat asses caused from sweat the cure would be to get that hump in shape
Really

Virgie, KY

#60 Jul 21, 2013
Who is Tackett?
Napier

Macon, GA

#61 Jul 22, 2013
Really wrote:
Who is Tackett?
I am assuming they mean Glenda who started her career in education in 1932 during the Great Depression. Back then she was a young 20 year old that was ready to change education in Pike County.
curious

Pikeville, KY

#62 Jul 22, 2013
I thought they were talking about Gene Tackett he is a hundred day wonder. And also a bus driver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min another viewer 163,374
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 28 min did 36,407
Pill heads and man suckers 44 min big daddy 6
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 2 hr A Hillary Deport... 158
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 2 hr Alex Nicole 9,337
Rural Taker Counties quit taking our taxes! 2 hr big daddy 3
Fwb 2 hr big daddy 11
City commissioners 2 hr LMAO 33
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 4 hr online inspector ... 4,425

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages