fuzzys investigations

Virgie, KY

#23 Jul 7, 2013
Way to go New Express! It's about time these people get whats coming to them. This family has a least Smallwoods, Tackett, and Haleys, Littles all family Husband, brothers, nieces, nephews, uncle's aunts, in=laws they all work for the B.O.E. in Pike County. Some have retired and are still working on their kick backs. I do know of funds that were used. News Express get more involved. Mother is trying to be a peeler of the community at church...Asst...moderater old regular Baptist. Parties through for grandmother Josey...and the board employees carteried the party two years ago, and were paid for it....I know it's a fact. Think brother Robbie should have left town, when he had the chance. Move Robbie Move....All these years this family thought they were better than everyone else. Gene maybe it's time to move you family to that big nice home in Tenn. that the B.O.E. brought for you working two jobs there. Fuzzy you can help..No maybe not you have to stay for you get a bad audit.lol..
Ghost from the past

United States

#24 Jul 7, 2013
What about the old gray haired SILVER FOX? Lets not leave him out of this? He's still hopping around with his old gray head stuck in everything. He has tried to make a hit on every pretty and not so pretty employee in his days. Wasn't he the one that had many lawsuits against the board for one thing or another. Made himself a small fortune this way. The Silver Fox even went so far as to fall down the steps at the board one Saturday while he wasn't working. No one there to see the fall that weekend. How much did he collect from that Saturday fall?
Opencontainer

Statesville, NC

#25 Jul 7, 2013
Ghost from the past wrote:
What about the old gray haired SILVER FOX? Lets not leave him out of this? He's still hopping around with his old gray head stuck in everything. He has tried to make a hit on every pretty and not so pretty employee in his days. Wasn't he the one that had many lawsuits against the board for one thing or another. Made himself a small fortune this way. The Silver Fox even went so far as to fall down the steps at the board one Saturday while he wasn't working. No one there to see the fall that weekend. How much did he collect from that Saturday fall?
Now bring in the Thompsons,Dotsons,Blackburns and when you fill this order we have more.I'll will contact ANE,Lexington Hearld and have them to ask for a copy of all employees that is on pay roll and find out all 098 district retires,and find out when and what date Lester obtain his certifications,then requested records for the Federal programs such as Title 1,Family Resources,Gear up, etc.all this information falls with in the open records,a audit is done by who ever requested it and ask for it and then they are only looking for certain things that they where ask to do,so I'm sure shredders are used and lighters go figure.
xitilop backwards

Mount Sterling, KY

#26 Jul 7, 2013
Opencontainer wrote:
<quoted text>Now bring in the Thompsons,Dotsons,Blackburns and when you fill this order we have more.I'll will contact ANE,Lexington Hearld and have them to ask for a copy of all employees that is on pay roll and find out all 098 district retires,and find out when and what date Lester obtain his certifications,then requested records for the Federal programs such as Title 1,Family Resources,Gear up, etc.all this information falls with in the open records,a audit is done by who ever requested it and ask for it and then they are only looking for certain things that they where ask to do,so I'm sure shredders are used and lighters go figure.
Thats a lot of shredding,when I worked for food service,I think they had to keep the past five years for audits.But things change.
Whats up with these meals and nothingelse with them.
Cereal and Milk.
Cheese,pretzels,and juice.
A Poptart and milk.
Yogurt and juice,
are not a healthy meal to me and my grandbaby had this last year for breakfast.As I stated before they should audit food service at least the past two years,but five if they can.I think this dirty work is not just happing in pikeville.I believe its in our lunchrooms as well.The director had to keep her pikeville staff & mangers happy to get by with all she did.It needs to be checked into.lets see how the public feels.Let us Vote.Does food service need complete audit of all pike county food service schools.Vote yes or no.
vote #1- yes
vote #to be continued,next
xitilop backwards

Mount Sterling, KY

#27 Jul 7, 2013
Opencontainer wrote:
<quoted text>Now bring in the Thompsons,Dotsons,Blackburns and when you fill this order we have more.I'll will contact ANE,Lexington Hearld and have them to ask for a copy of all employees that is on pay roll and find out all 098 district retires,and find out when and what date Lester obtain his certifications,then requested records for the Federal programs such as Title 1,Family Resources,Gear up, etc.all this information falls with in the open records,a audit is done by who ever requested it and ask for it and then they are only looking for certain things that they where ask to do,so I'm sure shredders are used and lighters go figure.
Sorry,misspelled happening
did you know

Kermit, WV

#28 Jul 7, 2013
Regular classroom teachers have not had a raise in 6 years!!!! Not one penny more in 6 years!
Helpful

Statesville, NC

#29 Jul 7, 2013
did you know wrote:
Regular classroom teachers have not had a raise in 6 years!!!! Not one penny more in 6 years!
And it won,t happen in the next six,unless we can down size some in that meaning teachers teaching more than 1 subject ,40 percent of teachers don't even have a Master's degree in Education,and most have been in the system so long that they are like a candle with no wax ,you could've imagine what it costs the district in salaries,plus other benefits.In addition to our transportation costs,we are looking to curb some of this.As everyone knows the way our economy is going with the lost of our mining jobs and the rising medical insurance and along with other factors there is no other choices left,but to down size across the board if it means cutting salaries,facts is you or we can't spend monies that won't be there it is no simple solution,even our retirement benefits are at a high risk.but we pledge to do our very best with what we have to work with.
Big Mac

Martin, KY

#30 Jul 8, 2013
Opencontainer wrote:
We need to start getting on our legislative people about taking this taxing authority away from the board members/PCBOE. they have abused it ever since they have had it "1978". Every administration comes in and says they are going to do better but the graft and waste just seems to get bigger every administration. No one minds putting the money towards teaching, delivering teaching services and building maintenance, teacher salaries but the waste and graft is horrific down there. They make a mockery of what few tax payers that are left working, having to watch their hard earned tax dollars wasted. Tired of supporting the generational entitlement program down there for all the PCBOE elite that are living like royalty off Education Tax dollars. Half of the Administration budget is wasted on burned out political sucks and 100 day wonders.

Take the Taxing authority away from them.
I agree

United States

#31 Jul 8, 2013
Big Mac wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to start getting on our legislative people about taking this taxing authority away from the board members/PCBOE. they have abused it ever since they have had it "1978". Every administration comes in and says they are going to do better but the graft and waste just seems to get bigger every administration. No one minds putting the money towards teaching, delivering teaching services and building maintenance, teacher salaries but the waste and graft is horrific down there. They make a mockery of what few tax payers that are left working, having to watch their hard earned tax dollars wasted. Tired of supporting the generational entitlement program down there for all the PCBOE elite that are living like royalty off Education Tax dollars. Half of the Administration budget is wasted on burned out political sucks and 100 day wonders.
Take the Taxing authority away from them.
Yes indeed I agree with you.
OUESTION. THAT NEEDS AN ANSWER
WHERE IS NANCY GRUBB........ISNT SHE IN THE FINANCE DEPT. IF SHE COVERING THIS UP?
SUPERINTENDENT......WHERE WERE YOU?
BOARD MEMBERS...".DID YOU SAY "YES TO ALL THE WRONGDOINGS?
we need answers
Someone needs to be prosecuted !
If someone is receiving two paychecks.......this needs to be investigated.
Those 100 day wonders need to be sent home or go to their vacation homes bought with all extra money that should be used for the children's benefit. If there is an investigation in one dept then why not all depts.
Don't let them pay the money back and then sweep it under the rug.......sent them to the federal pen. Isn't that also mail fraud?????????? Parents let's not stand back let's join together and be heard. Thank you for reading
curious

Virgie, KY

#32 Jul 8, 2013
Sorry to burst your bubble but teachers have to have a masters degree within five years of college if they are teaching if not they will lose what they have.
That is a fact so most teachers that have taught more than five years have a masters and most have the next degree rank I . Anyway this is not about teachers they had nothing to do with this it is food service ,
No New Tax

Corbin, KY

#33 Jul 8, 2013
I agree wrote:
<quoted text>
WHERE IS NANCY GRUBB........ISNT SHE IN THE FINANCE DEPT. IF SHE COVERING THIS UP?
we need answers
Those 100 day wonders need to be sent home or go to their vacation homes bought with all extra money that should be used for the children's benefit. If there is an investigation in one dept then why not all depts.
Don't let them pay the money back and then sweep it under the rug.......sent them to the federal pen. Isn't that also mail fraud?????????? Parents let's not stand back let's join together and be heard. Thank you for reading
Put school tax on the ballot for a referendum and let the people vote on school tax increases. This will force the board to cut the waste and graft and have to show just cause for an increase instead of just going in and raising our taxes to pay for this penthouse, lavish lifestyle for the privileged administration. The legislature put this on us they can take it off.

Put School Board tax increases on the ballot as many states already have.
did you know

Kermit, WV

#34 Jul 8, 2013
Helpful wrote:
<quoted text>And it won,t happen in the next six,unless we can down size some in that meaning teachers teaching more than 1 subject ,40 percent of teachers don't even have a Master's degree in Education,and most have been in the system so long that they are like a candle with no wax ,you could've imagine what it costs the district in salaries,plus other benefits.In addition to our transportation costs,we are looking to curb some of this.As everyone knows the way our economy is going with the lost of our mining jobs and the rising medical insurance and along with other factors there is no other choices left,but to down size across the board if it means cutting salaries,facts is you or we can't spend monies that won't be there it is no simple solution,even our retirement benefits are at a high risk.but we pledge to do our very best with what we have to work with.
Are you for real????
Frank

Richmond, KY

#35 Jul 8, 2013
I agree wrote:
<quoted text>
we need answers
Is this for real????????? One person getting two paydays. Who is this Kathy they are talking about that is receiving pay from two departments. I am going to ask the superintendent about this. Surely this is not happening. The finance officer should be looked into if they are allowing all this to happen! I am going to call the state department and have this investigated. Is it true that the round house staff are taking trips every month. Is it true thousands in milage and bonus checks called stipends. No wonder our children are lacking in their education.
Helpful

Statesville, NC

#36 Jul 8, 2013
I agree wrote:
<quoted text>
we need answers
Agree...But take it to the board meetings that are held on 2 Tuesday of each month at about 5.30 but get there around 5 for you will find a room full sucks there is only there to try and benefit themselves,shaking hands,pat on the backs,and rear end kissing ,grab agenda sit down and face the the clowns in front of you and then when the chairman calls for public comment stand like a solider and let your concern be heard public and the action with consent will be taken,follow up if needed and the minutes shall contain your concern along with the media,best wishes.
xitilop backwards

Jackson, KY

#37 Jul 8, 2013
curious wrote:
Sorry to burst your bubble but teachers have to have a masters degree within five years of college if they are teaching if not they will lose what they have.
That is a fact so most teachers that have taught more than five years have a masters and most have the next degree rank I . Anyway this is not about teachers they had nothing to do with this it is food service ,
I agree, this has nothing to do with teachers.let us keep it on one topix at a time.This will raise awareness of each problem we have in our schools. The topix we are on is about the food service program and how money is being misused by staff in our Pike County Schools.
Helpful

Statesville, NC

#38 Jul 8, 2013
curious wrote:
Yes totally agree this information can be found under E.P.S.B.by visiting the Dept. of Education web site,there you will find a list of District certified staff list of each school through out ,to check to see if all staff certification are current and if not report it K.D.E.,there are also provisions on the web site concern requirements for Sub.Teaching parents need to check these out and make sure that their respectful school has qualified staff for its been down some has squeezed through the system for poliitcal pay back you will be surprised what influence politician can have on some people and they could care less once they are in,I wonder what Hells going to be like for some.
100 day Wonders

Richmond, KY

#39 Jul 9, 2013
I don't think it's 100 days but changed to at least 185 or more. Then relaxation at the board and take their trips all expense pd. By the taxpayers. Five years and the old crows get another retirement. I bet if you took all the old crows and put them in a classroom teaching they would quit. That would be one way to save taxpayers money. Put them to work and they will be glad to retire at their vacation homes in Lexington, Tennessee and other states. I think it's a shame that more is not done to correct this situation. All dept. need audited. If any wrongdoing then prosecute the guilty not give them disability like they did Sabrinia because she didn't have enough years to retire.Shame on them. Didn't she drop Mr. Wiggles when he could no longer help her. Shame,shame,shame for not doing more to correct this ongoing problem.
Vacations, stipends, excess milage, etc. Needs to be suspended. Agree.
This is my opinion and should be considered as my opinion only.

JUSTICE NEEDS TO BE SERVED FOR THE CHILDREN!
Corbin

Williamson, WV

#40 Jul 9, 2013
chicken wrote:
The sad thing is what our children have been fed for the past few years!! They have ate chicken almost everyday and some kind of thawed potato because it surely hasnt been cooked (tater tots, tater wedges, fries, twirly fries, etc) and lets not forget corndogs! What happened to chili, soups, meatloaf, etc. The excuse at one school is that they have no bowls....lol yet they eat off paper plates everyday!! This is totally disgusting and no excuse for it at all!
You forgot burnt pizza!
100 Day Wonders

Corbin, KY

#41 Jul 9, 2013
100 day Wonders wrote:
I don't think it's 100 days but changed to at least 185 or more. Then relaxation at the board and take their trips all expense pd. By the taxpayers. Five years and the old crows get another retirement. I bet if you took all the old crows and put them in a classroom teaching they would quit. That would be one way to save taxpayers money. Put them to work and they will be glad to retire at their vacation homes in Lexington, Tennessee and other states. I think it's a shame that more is not done to correct this situation. All dept. need audited. If any wrongdoing then prosecute the guilty not give them disability like they did Sabrinia because she didn't have enough years to retire.Shame on them. Didn't she drop Mr. Wiggles when he could no longer help her. Shame,shame,shame for not doing more to correct this ongoing problem.
Vacations, stipends, excess milage, etc. Needs to be suspended. Agree.
This is my opinion and should be considered as my opinion only.
JUSTICE NEEDS TO BE SERVED FOR THE CHILDREN!
Nice job if you can get it but you have to be able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch ball and go in knowing you will get thrown under the bus and take the fall when and if the boss gets caught! Still for risk versus rewards, pretty good deal, except for the kids and the tax payers. The only reason the state has not taken over it is broke so bad that they know they can't fix it.
Heared

Statesville, NC

#42 Jul 9, 2013
100 Day Wonders wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice job if you can get it but you have to be able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch ball and go in knowing you will get thrown under the bus and take the fall when and if the boss gets caught! Still for risk versus rewards, pretty good deal, except for the kids and the tax payers. The only reason the state has not taken over it is broke so bad that they know they can't fix it.
If it broke why are they buying 10 new Ford Expeditions ,and 15 update buses,roof for the bus garage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Injudgement 20,597
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 9 min MUSICK-NESS 22,336
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Mike Duquette 132,251
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 13 min Musikologist 943
Horse Trail Tragedy 13 min hot dog cart shre... 44
Cover songs (Jul '11) 31 min Musikologist 895
Horses Die 33 min Dicky V 20
now the real fun begins. 1 hr hot dog cart shre... 25
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville