|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

tax payer wrote:
Everyone that doubts what a group of complete idiots have been in charge of the Pike County School System need to read the Appalachian News Express today. The article details the investigation into Mizz Sabrina's food service program and how THOUSANDS of DOLLARS of money were wasted on spa services (no word of whether she paid for happy endings), extra days at conferences in Nashville, illegal payments to relatives, buying fruit from Pike Central that wasn' on the bid list and much, much more! The fruit part doesn't sound too bad, until you realize that if A TEACHER tries to buy "off bid" they are treated like a dog. People wonder why Wagner and the gang have been viewed so negatively over the past few years, well it is because of things like this that have made people have NO RESPECT for them. For reasons, that will not be mentioned here, Mizz Sabrina could do whatever she wanted and get by with it---THE AUDIT PROVES THAT. She talked to teachers (especially female teachers) and principals like they were scum beneath her feet while loverboy let it happen. So glad that the whole bunch of trash will soon be gone. The new administration would have to be lower than whale shlT to be worse than this collective groups of idiots were!
hope it will be different, just have to wait and see.
No More Tax

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

tax payer wrote:
Everyone that doubts what a group of complete idiots have been in charge of the Pike County School System need to read the Appalachian News Express today. The article details the investigation into Mizz Sabrina's food service program and how THOUSANDS of DOLLARS of money were wasted on spa services (no word of whether she paid for happy endings), extra days at conferences in Nashville, illegal payments to relatives, buying fruit from Pike Central that wasn' on the bid list and much, much more! The fruit part doesn't sound too bad, until you realize that if A TEACHER tries to buy "off bid" they are treated like a dog. People wonder why Wagner and the gang have been viewed so negatively over the past few years, well it is because of things like this that have made people have NO RESPECT for them. For reasons, that will not be mentioned here, Mizz Sabrina could do whatever she wanted and get by with it---THE AUDIT PROVES THAT. She talked to teachers (especially female teachers) and principals like they were scum beneath her feet while loverboy let it happen. So glad that the whole bunch of trash will soon be gone. The new administration would have to be lower than whale shlT to be worse than this collective groups of idiots were!
Just watch this chicken stuff bunch go in and holler they are broke and raise our property tax. They should take the taxing authority away from these thieves. Damn that was one expensive girl friend, hell I would have gave her a massage and saved the tax payers a few bucks..I hate this crap, what's more I hate paying for it.
xitilop backwards

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

tax payer wrote:
If she was doing all this then the audit shouldn't stop there.I think that each of her schools should be audited at least a few years back.This way we can see which schools was getting away with helping her rip food service off and if found guilty I think they need to be ask to throw in their towels also.Each employee should have to sign their names on those payrolls so they can be held accountable for stealing money just as she was.All food should be accounted for, down to the last little bag of breakfast pretzels. After all they helped put her in the hole shes in.Also they need to transfer families that work at the same schools to another one. Even those not in food service, if this is not allowed.As for the trips food service goes on. they need to be approved by the board members and checked out when they return and reciept brought back.This way they hold accoutability for tracking the funds spent and we don't end up in debt so bad.Hell if I was as educated as they have to be,food service would walk the line or hit the road.I hope who ever gets the job takes it very serious and don't get played.They say if its to good to be true then it probably is.So the new food service director needs to remember this.If they are so good to you, then they are rotten to the core.Watch your apples they have sad stories.Alot of these Mangers eat Sabrinia up to her face,but behind her back taked about her like a dog.A word from the wise.
Fuzzy

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

No worries folks we are on the case!
Wrongdoings

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

xitilop backwards wrote:
<quoted text>
If she was doing all this then the audit shouldn't stop there.I think that each of her schools should be audited at least a few years back.This way we can see which schools was getting away with helping her rip food service off and if found guilty I think they need to be ask to throw in their towels also.Each employee should have to sign their names on those payrolls so they can be held accountable for stealing money just as she was.All food should be accounted for, down to the last little bag of breakfast pretzels. After all they helped put her in the hole shes in.Also they need to transfer families that work at the same schools to another one. Even those not in food service, if this is not allowed.As for the trips food service goes on. they need to be approved by the board members and checked out when they return and reciept brought back.This way they hold accoutability for tracking the funds spent and we don't end up in debt so bad.Hell if I was as educated as they have to be,food service would walk the line or hit the road.I hope who ever gets the job takes it very serious and don't get played.They say if its to good to be true then it probably is.So the new food service director needs to remember this.If they are so good to you, then they are rotten to the core.Watch your apples they have sad stories.Alot of these Mangers eat Sabrinia up to her face,but behind her back taked about her like a dog.A word from the wise.
Well,in all facts these may true facts but the real facts she has not done anything the previous gang hasn't done and nothing that the new gang won't do either.if anyone would believe any different must be plum stupity.How many principals have missed used or taken from schools funds,cash money like from fall festivals,sporting events,etc. I wonder how much commission is giving to supervisors that over sees depts,such as transportations,etc.vendors normally give a hefty bonus for buying their product or products.Well I could rattle on but I See no change but another bunch wanting to get a piece of cake.Now folks "that the facts Jack".More to come when the ouster comes along,tick!tick!tick!tick!
VoteFuzzy

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Fuzzy wrote:
No worries folks we are on the case!
Is it part of that forensic audit that Bilter ask for and is part of ,or is it part of the on going election financial audits by the election registry.I believe someone played the game,and turned the table we will soon know the table turner.
Mountain Man

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

NOTHING BUT THE KIDS, the greatest pile of shit line ever invented. Should have read F __ the Kids, Let's go to the Spa on Federal Lunch money for the Kids. Someone should go to jail, however they will just let them retire and it will be over. Pike County LOL!!!
chicken

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

The sad thing is what our children have been fed for the past few years!! They have ate chicken almost everyday and some kind of thawed potato because it surely hasnt been cooked (tater tots, tater wedges, fries, twirly fries, etc) and lets not forget corndogs! What happened to chili, soups, meatloaf, etc. The excuse at one school is that they have no bowls....lol yet they eat off paper plates everyday!! This is totally disgusting and no excuse for it at all!
Bearcat

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Wrongdoings wrote:
<quoted text>Well,in all facts these may true facts but the real facts she has not done anything the previous gang hasn't done and nothing that the new gang won't do either.if anyone would believe any different must be plum stupity.How many principals have missed used or taken from schools funds,cash money like from fall festivals,sporting events,etc. I wonder how much commission is giving to supervisors that over sees depts,such as transportations,etc.vendors normally give a hefty bonus for buying their product or products.Well I could rattle on but I See no change but another bunch wanting to get a piece of cake.Now folks "that the facts Jack".More to come when the ouster comes along,tick!tick!tick!tick!
No one is talking about the "PREVIOUS" administration or the "FUTURE" administration, just the FACT...JACK that the bitch that was over the food service was found GUILTY in an AUDIT of major violations. Dispute that! If you want to talk about the Johns Adm. or the Welch or soon to be Lester administration start another thread. This thread is about a woman who was allowed to have so much power in this school district and to treat people like dirt. I can't think of no one that likes her because of that horrible personality that she has. All of the financial mismanagement happened under people's watch and they should be remembered.
Nancy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

According to the paper Mr. Waggles girlfriend is guilty. What was her punishment........go out on her disability. Is this fair????? I'll answer that......NO.
My opinion other dept. heads should be audited. Other dept. heads or so I know are taking 20 plus trips out of town eah school year.......doesn't that average out about every other week. I have even heard of some employees being pd. 2 paychecks .....covering it up by being pd. from different programs.......isn't that right Kathy??????? What about all those stipends........no tax.......and Grubb said they don't have to be approved. This needs to be investigated!!!!!!!! I was told milage checks are at an all time high!!!!!!!! It was told that some were 3 or 4 thousand.....yes I didn't mistype.......thousand. Then we wonder why the test scores are LOW. Don't just bring it out Mr Waggles X girlfriend.......bring it out on all guilty. Agree.
No More Tax

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Hired her family at a high rate of pay, higher than the state said was necessary. They all do that, what's the point of getting into the PCBOE if you can't hire your family and the political hacks that will keep you employed, support you.

This family run dynasty has for years been a political and good ole boy run abortion. Education has never been a priority down there and the uneducated can't educate. Qualifications for the job take a back seat to, how many votes can you pull for me or how high can you pull up your skirt. A bunch of unqualified political hacks in charge of one of the largest school budgets in the state. They have got by with this for years but now all the extra media and media sources hold their feet to the fire. They don't just have the little sleepy newspaper to contend with, they have all forms of media putting them under the microscope and they can't stand the scrutiny anymore. For years you could keep all the corruption covered up by controlling the press and intimidation of the workforce.

No more! We have to have a change down there, the few people in Pike County left working can't afford to subsidize this family run dynasty and the Life Styles of the Rich and Famous. We don't get travel, we don't get the spa treatment, we don't get the Lexus or the vacation homes, we don't get to splurge on the government dole and still get to keep a job even though incompetent in the position.
I begrudge every dime I have to give to this pack of greedy, privileged fools. If my tax dollars went to the kids it would be different but 70% of our tax payer dollars are wasted by administration. Our money is not being delivered to provide education services. This is about enough of this crap, time to hold people accountable and stop this for once and for all.

Lester had better place competent people in each position and get rid of some of the dead wood political hacks. Don't even think about raising our taxes until the graft and the waste is cut.
Bearcat

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Nancy wrote:
According to the paper Mr. Waggles girlfriend is guilty. What was her punishment........go out on her disability. Is this fair????? I'll answer that......NO.
My opinion other dept. heads should be audited. Other dept. heads or so I know are taking 20 plus trips out of town eah school year.......doesn't that average out about every other week. I have even heard of some employees being pd. 2 paychecks .....covering it up by being pd. from different programs.......isn't that right Kathy??????? What about all those stipends........no tax.......and Grubb said they don't have to be approved. This needs to be investigated!!!!!!!! I was told milage checks are at an all time high!!!!!!!! It was told that some were 3 or 4 thousand.....yes I didn't mistype.......thousand. Then we wonder why the test scores are LOW. Don't just bring it out Mr Waggles X girlfriend.......bring it out on all guilty. Agree.
You are so right! Also can't forget that Professional Development funds that could be used for TEACHERS to attend trainings are AT AN ALL-TIME LOW. There isn't any need to even ask about attending a conference unless you do it on your own. Those old bats that are retired and still working COUGH, COUGH GLENDA, COUGH SHARON COUGH need to be thrown out into the middle of the road and take your precious personalities with you. Ever since the "Chin" took over there was been a terrible attitude in that building and it needs a good cleaning out!
Tom

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Bearcat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right! Also can't forget that Professional Development funds that could be used for TEACHERS to attend trainings are AT AN ALL-TIME LOW. There isn't any need to even ask about attending a conference unless you do it on your own. Those old bats that are retired and still working COUGH, COUGH GLENDA, COUGH SHARON COUGH need to be thrown out into the middle of the road and take your precious personalities with you. Ever since the "Chin" took over there was been a terrible attitude in that building and it needs a good cleaning out!
Those bats are still running the house of Lester. Wonder how much their retirement checks are? How much is their present salary? How many trips do they take? Let's not forget.......Lester came back for his second go around. I agree with you. You are 100% right.Do some employee really get two checks from different programs as someone stated in an earlier post? Unbelievable. If a true audit of this system and if I were a betting man I would. bet there would be grounds for prosecution!!! Oh yes, if you work five years you can retire with the second retirement check. Isn't that what the bats old bats are doing??????? They are almost there.
VoteFuzzy

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Those bats are still running the house of Lester. Wonder how much their retirement checks are? How much is their present salary? How many trips do they take? Let's not forget.......Lester came back for his second go around. I agree with you. You are 100% right.Do some employee really get two checks from different programs as someone stated in an earlier post? Unbelievable. If a true audit of this system and if I were a betting man I would. bet there would be grounds for prosecution!!! Oh yes, if you work five years you can retire with the second retirement check. Isn't that what the bats old bats are doing??????? They are almost there.
Please!please! people shut up and fined another topic,before a bunch is sent to the Federal prison because we all are guilty in some way form or fashion,the more you run your mouth the more that's going to be involved,remember back a few years when some got busted for vote buying,and many people were involved with that ,this COULD be leading in that direction.
curious

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

there are a lot of retirees working i think they all need to quit and get out let the young people that need a job get one .
Dick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

curious wrote:
there are a lot of retirees working i think they all need to quit and get out let the young people that need a job get one .
At least let them take a few well deserved vacations/trips and their second retirement check before they retire AGAIN. They also need a few trips to the spa. If it's good enough for Subrina its good enough for the old crows.
Fire the 100 Day Wonders

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
At least let them take a few well deserved vacations/trips and their second retirement check before they retire AGAIN. They also need a few trips to the spa. If it's good enough for Subrina its good enough for the old crows.
If we can't afford anyone qualified for a position at a start in rate of pay, do away with the position. Do away with the 100 day wonder program that has now grown to about 182 days, these tired old incompetent people just get the job for being a loyal political hack and for someone to walk the company line. Just there to get the big money and the second retirement. Hundreds of young qualified people with degree's can't get a job for these political leeches. Sucking the system dry at the kids expense and don't come back with how much money the 100 day wonder's save the system. You have run that game long enough, the audit should look into this practice as well as the food services fiasco!
Candy apple

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Feed em horse feed.
Justice for the kids

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

I think all departments should be audited, all record should have to be turned over to auditors and guilty people prosecuted. All trips should be cancelled until further notice.
Those trips are no benefit to the children of Pike Co. How is going to the spa or taking relatives along for an all expense vacation any benefit to the children. Shame on you Mr Wagner and the board for approving this. How is hiring momma dearest and bubby helping to educate our children. I am definitely going to call my board member and others to find out. Are we as parents allowing this to happen? This is taking money from our child's education. Who is this woman they posted that is getting two salaries? This should be investigated to see if this is true. Surely the board is not giving those old senile people jobs at high rates of pay so they can give them the second retirement. I think the people involved should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I also noticed some of the posts have been removed. I suppose someone's toes are being stepped on. As mentioned about reimbursement for travel that was said to be in the thousands. Where is that person traveling to, maybe Bahamas? I bet I'll be at the next board meeting to protect my child's future education.
Gina

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Justice for the kids wrote:
I think all departments should be audited, all record should have to be turned over to auditors and guilty people prosecuted. All trips should be cancelled until further notice.
Those trips are no benefit to the children of Pike Co. How is going to the spa or taking relatives along for an all expense vacation any benefit to the children. Shame on you Mr Wagner and the board for approving this. How is hiring momma dearest and bubby helping to educate our children. I am definitely going to call my board member and others to find out. Are we as parents allowing this to happen? This is taking money from our child's education. Who is this woman they posted that is getting two salaries? This should be investigated to see if this is true. Surely the board is not giving those old senile people jobs at high rates of pay so they can give them the second retirement. I think the people involved should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I also noticed some of the posts have been removed. I suppose someone's toes are being stepped on. As mentioned about reimbursement for travel that was said to be in the thousands. Where is that person traveling to, maybe Bahamas? I bet I'll be at the next board meeting to protect my child's future education.
How about principals using non-certified subs?what about children in high schools paying for classroom books and not receiving one and told to use them in class only and if needed use their phones to take pictures of their assignment,what about these teachers and principals missing so much and if you ask had a meeting to attend.does anyone no how much it costs to operate them yellow machines,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of74
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

120 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Khatru 128,557
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 8 min darktainium 21,106
paris cowboy = music 14 min MUSICK-NESS 70
Alleged rapist, Brad Kanes, caught (Jan '14) 15 min losers in love 43
I Love Music, Any Kinda Music (Dec '13) 19 min MUSICK-NESS 3,378
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 21 min but now 81,566
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min this ones for you 146,094
•••
•••
•••
Pikeville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••