man at pike co court clerks office......

man at pike co court clerks office...2/13/13

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

blonde you talked to

Pikeville, KY

#1 Feb 13, 2013
today, wednesday feb 13th, at around 11 to 12 noon, i was in pike county courthouse.... pike county clerks office
there was a guy in there and we chatted in line....i came back to talk to the clerk and you were coming out the door, i wanted to talk to you but by the time i came back out into the hallway, you were going out the side door...(and were very aggravated)....
i really hate that we didnt get a chance to talk more, because i enjoyed talking to you and was hoping to get a chance to get a number or give you mine....
i wont say what you look like or what you were wearing.....
or what we talked about....but if you read this, comment back and i will find out if its really you or not....i sure hope it is....
you told me where u were from and if you are the right guy you will remember me, cause you were telling me a story and i said the same happened to someone i know...i sure hope i can connect with you!!!!
Lillian

Richmond, KY

#2 Feb 13, 2013
blonde you talked to wrote:
today, wednesday feb 13th, at around 11 to 12 noon, i was in pike county courthouse.... pike county clerks office
there was a guy in there and we chatted in line....i came back to talk to the clerk and you were coming out the door, i wanted to talk to you but by the time i came back out into the hallway, you were going out the side door...(and were very aggravated)....
i really hate that we didnt get a chance to talk more, because i enjoyed talking to you and was hoping to get a chance to get a number or give you mine....
i wont say what you look like or what you were wearing.....
or what we talked about....but if you read this, comment back and i will find out if its really you or not....i sure hope it is....
you told me where u were from and if you are the right guy you will remember me, cause you were telling me a story and i said the same happened to someone i know...i sure hope i can connect with you!!!!
No one ever leaves the clerk's office in a good mood. The staff are unprofessional, disrespectful, very condescending, rude, and unwilling to help. It's time for a new leader in the clerk's office, especially when most Pike Countians drive to Floyd County Clerk to do their business. You can pay your vehicle taxes or renew your tags at any office. I even know of Pikeville car dealers who run all their business through the Floyd County office so they won't have to deal with the Pike office's attitude. I am speaking of the County Clerk; not the Circuit Clerk.
soulbird

Owingsville, KY

#3 Feb 14, 2013
that's so sweet.... i really hope you find your guy... you never know what can blossom from a simple chance meeting. happy valentines day!

“"shes a wild one"”

Since: Jan 13

In the Pines, KY

#4 Feb 17, 2013
well hmmm
West Virginia Mountaineer

Macon, GA

#5 Jan 2, 2014
Larry Webster will hear you and play you a tune.
koko

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jan 2, 2014
I was there
koko

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jan 2, 2014
I wond
koko

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jan 2, 2014
OKAY
fyi

Ransom, KY

#9 Feb 23, 2014
I think you got your dates WRONG first of all because Wednesday was on the 12th AND because the County Clerk's Office was closed on the 13 due to the weather. LMAO IDIOT

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

#11 Feb 23, 2014
fyi wrote:
I think you got your dates WRONG first of all because Wednesday was on the 12th AND because the County Clerk's Office was closed on the 13 due to the weather. LMAO IDIOT
Lmao stup!d this was last year
im for Charlie

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Feb 23, 2014
Lillian wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever leaves the clerk's office in a good mood. The staff are unprofessional, disrespectful, very condescending, rude, and unwilling to help. It's time for a new leader in the clerk's office, especially when most Pike Countians drive to Floyd County Clerk to do their business. You can pay your vehicle taxes or renew your tags at any office. I even know of Pikeville car dealers who run all their business through the Floyd County office so they won't have to deal with the Pike office's attitude. I am speaking of the County Clerk; not the Circuit Clerk.
Elect Charlie Compton!
blonde you talked to

Pikeville, KY

#13 Feb 23, 2014
fyi wrote:
lmao, yes, this was last year, last february. some people just jump at the chance to start an argument and dont really take the time to read stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News KSP Investigates Suspected Murder in Pike County (Aug '15) 17 min Daughter 4
Starting a hard rock/ metal band 20 min Jacob Reed 1
Airport mobile home 1 hr Politicalville P... 76
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr lonewolf-steve 148,964
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 hr Uncle Tom 32,395
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 6 hr Paris 2,259
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 8 hr _FLATLINE-------- 25,497
Island Creek shooting 11 hr I kn 139
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages