Gibson Murdered After Painting Truck ...
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
unsatisfied customer

Pikeville, KY

#229 Nov 2, 2009
I bet he wishes he had done a better job on the paint job now huh? Did it have runs in it or was he body work just not up to par?
Jennifer Bartley

Elkhorn City, KY

#230 Nov 3, 2009
I just love how people get on here talking smack about my brother. Everyone needs to remember the true victim here..Gregory Dwayne Fleming! Arthur and Corey are both killers and I hope they both rot in hell. Bravo to the one who said they need to be put in a cell together. That sounds like a winner to me. The sad part is though, Corey will never have to pay for what he did to my brother. But if he reads this, just remember Karma. You will get yours one day just like Arthur Adkins. Maybe not in this life, but definitely in the next. Such a sad story..one day I will get justice for my brother's killing. I hang onto hope. It is going to take the right person to come forward and maybe then my 4 year nightmare will be over and my family will have some closure. Until then, I will keep fighting. I will keep my brother's memory alive. I will not stop until his killer will be charged with his murder. Rest in peace my sweet brother....
Right

Prestonsburg, KY

#231 Nov 17, 2009
I pray to God in the name of Jesus that these murders see the people they killed in their sleep every night.Something I once heard the devil uses people to do his dirty work,& when he is threw with them he turns on them to,if that don't put the fear of God in you nothing will.Jesus will save anybody from hell, if you turn to him,& confrss your sins,but if you don't you will go to hell, so don't try & kid yourself into thinking you won't,& it might not be to long, think about that.
Allen

Georgetown, KY

#232 Dec 18, 2010
Enquiring Mind wrote:
What happened to his son?
Im Donnies brother and Donnie had stop drinking and drugs, he checked his self into threerivers to get off this stuff and was in church when he was murdered. Donnie stayed to himself and bothered no one. I know Donnie done some things that some would not approve of but I love my brother. The police is protecting the killers, I konw who they are and they no I know them. We were told to stay out of it, if we wanted them prosicuted we would have to pay for it ourself. So that is justice for the poor in east Kentucky. So if you are a dirtbag reading this then you are safe in east Kentucky but watch out you may still get yours, by the way the one who done it I here raped a retarded little girl in Elkhorn City and they never done anything on that either, so there you have it.
He Is Back

United States

#233 Dec 6, 2011
Hey Cory your friend is back..............
Well

London, KY

#234 Dec 6, 2011
Someone wrote:
Maybe it was to his wife at the time considering you're number 2
Hmm ...
Drummer

Winchester, KY

#235 Feb 17, 2013
What church does Corey attend?
Drummer

Winchester, KY

#236 Feb 17, 2013
Jennifer Bartley wrote:
I just love how people get on here talking smack about my brother. Everyone needs to remember the true victim here..Gregory Dwayne Fleming! Arthur and Corey are both killers and I hope they both rot in hell. Bravo to the one who said they need to be put in a cell together. That sounds like a winner to me. The sad part is though, Corey will never have to pay for what he did to my brother. But if he reads this, just remember Karma. You will get yours one day just like Arthur Adkins. Maybe not in this life, but definitely in the next. Such a sad story..one day I will get justice for my brother's killing. I hang onto hope. It is going to take the right person to come forward and maybe then my 4 year nightmare will be over and my family will have some closure. Until then, I will keep fighting. I will keep my brother's memory alive. I will not stop until his killer will be charged with his murder. Rest in peace my sweet brother....
Jennifer, I am very sorry for the loss of your beloved brother, Gregory.

I don't know if I can help you or not but I can provide some information if you can tell me what church Corey goes to.
pike

Lebanon, KY

#237 Feb 17, 2013
Why you want to no about the church Corey go to???
church

Winchester, KY

#239 Feb 19, 2013
what church?

BUMP
Dragon

Salina, KS

#240 Feb 19, 2013
its so funny how everyone knows what happend when they know nothing but "so and so told me" Inbreeding is bad um kay?
church

Cynthiana, KY

#241 Feb 21, 2013
what church?
church

Cynthiana, KY

#242 Feb 21, 2013
mitch bowling church? what church?
pike

Lebanon, KY

#243 Feb 22, 2013
Church of God
I know where

Pikeville, KY

#245 Mar 3, 2013
He did go to cornerstone freewill church at the mouth of Marrowbone (in Pike county)
hey

Georgetown, KY

#246 Nov 12, 2013
hey greg, are you still going to go after your sons killers? oh yea you are too busy hiding in Tennessee after you shot at alex bartley. corey chaney walks around not worried in the least and you are hiding in tennesseee
karma is bitch

Robinson Creek, KY

#247 Nov 12, 2015
Cloud_of_Fire wrote:
Okay Dumbfounded, for 1 you know... no body really cares what you have to say! It almost makes it sounds that you were in on this murder too, what are you doing trying to figure out what Corey left you out of.
Corey has sat and told several people that he done it for the drugs, now I am sorry for the family that lost a son, uncle, daddy, etc. but this is getting ridiculous you know your probably hurting his family as well as you are hurting the innocent that surrounds Corey, now no body cares about your inside jokes, if you are not going to tell anyone who you are so they can confirm that you even know Corey, hell for all we know you could have been some stalker. Was you jealous that he picked someone else to fool around with.
You know you are really waisting the time of others, everyone that knew him then has moved on. I know the first thought that came to my mind when I heard that Corey had murdered that boy was the many times that a group of us had went four wheeler riding in jr. high and how he could have went off on all of us, but the Corey I knew then wasnt the Corey that went off and took the life of a man, he had changed. Drugs change people, the drugs that are around here and changed this place so much since the days we all went to school together. There is no point in acting like this if you want answers find Corey and talk to him yourself, face to face instead of being the little chicken shit that you are setting behind your damn keyboard. Im sure that everyone that has posted on this forum (BESIDES YOU DUMBFOUNDED)is sick of hearing your theories. If you have thoughts and questions for Corey, save them for Corey. There was no point for his first or second wife to be brought into this, its freakin hillarious to see someone so tied up in the past, if I had a brother, father, sister, mothers, cousins, etc. murdered I would want to know who it was too, but the family has the closure of knowing who done it, and you may not agree that its right for Corey to be walking, to be spending time with his family, Greg cant see his little boy anymore, or anyone else in his family for that matter, but you know people move on and you hurting people more then your helping anything, this is not a freakin court room and you have no jury so if you have questions for Corey leave everyone else out of it. You seem to have fun harrasing people I bet if we had you real name we would know if you even know Corey or not because you should have went to school with one of us, I know me, Kristi, and Kara went to Shelby Valley at one time, seems like Kara even went to Elkhorn and East Ridge, I went to Dorton and Virgie so somewhere, some how we should know you but of course you not going to give a damn name you would rather set back and cause drama and torture in someone else's life, seems like you need to find a life and put this in the back of your mind like everyone else had until you started this freakin forum, your not going to get your answers here, no one here is a mind reader, no one here can go back to the past and watch it play out like a movie, so learn to deal with that, court is over, Corey murdered the man and everyone knows that so forget all these stupid ass details that your harrasing everyone in and around him for because its stupid. Everyone has moved on this is 2005 anymore, most have moved on had kids and starting living their life.
Just where is Corey now. Oh yeah, I hear he's serving time now.
karma is bitch

Robinson Creek, KY

#248 Nov 12, 2015
Where o Where is Corey hangin out these days????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ANE Ignores Airport 5 min Follow the Money 26
Abortion is a human right. 37 min wolves in sheep c... 39
Blue Jean Skirts Should Be Banned (Dec '09) 41 min wolves in sheep c... 305
PIKE CO. Needs a Wayne T. Statute 45 min Waste some more 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Athenesword 151,654
Subdivision Disaster 2 hr wondering 29
black men who only date white women . (Nov '15) 4 hr Dark Knight 57
Pikeville MSHA Office (Jul '15) 5 hr Extrumpman 82
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 5 hr USAsince1680 2,882
Paul Patton Statue 19 hr Where Is Tina 114

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages